Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This thread is weird 😂 Her dads coming out, she’s split with her partner, she’s not allowed a croissant and a mental breakdown because her father in law has/hasn’t moved away 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30

duckina69

Rhiannon doesn't seem to get the irony in saying that Delilah was not comfortable with Father Christmas coming into her room for the stocking but at the same time, Rhiannon shows her bedroom and Delilah in PJs etc. to thousands of people.. Goes to show that Delilah is still so young that she can grasp the concept of Father Christmas much better than what it means to be filmed by a camera. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 27

AgatheC

"I'll never apologise for paid partnerships"

Yeah, we realised 😬 One every other om the run up to Christmas, whem she's been MIA most of the year. I'm a bit sick of it tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Wellies97

She’s honestly become quite bitchy too, complaining about people not wanting to always see Delilah or people holding her accountable for not posting. This is her job and if people aren’t happy with something she does, it’s up to her to fix it without constant complaints or excuses. She used to seem like a genuinely nice person but now she’s just become sad, bitter and so unlikeable.

Reactions: 21
Why is she covering Delilah’s surname up? Isn’t it just Doug surname which he’s included in his open profile?? I know when her birthday is and when she had her haircut amongst all kinds of weird stuff I don’t think I should know as a stranger on the internet! Seems a weird line to draw. Maybe it’s her surname of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Becclo44

VIP Member
Has she ‘got the headspace’ for anything at all? 🙄Goodness me, get real.

I went to school with her and she’s always been a moany miserable little princess.

Reactions: 20

justbecasual

I'm new to this thread but I am pregnant so have recently been watching Rhiannon's old videos from when she was pregnant and first had Delilah, and am realising how stark the difference in her is between now and then.

She is so much more lively and likeable back then, and seems much more comfortable with herself and in front of the camera. You can tell she really loved vlogging and sharing her life, even the mundane things, but she was great at showing a normal, girl-next-door life.

Nowadays, I think she over-analyses everything she does, and that is to the detriment of her authenticity. Trying to make things "perfect" ends up coming across as insincere and calculated. I don't think she is the only influencer who has fallen into this trap at all. I am sure it is a product of comparison culture and trying to keep up with the trends of the time.

I loved watching her dancing to Cypress Hill while building Delilah's nursery. There was something much more genuine in that than some slow Fleet Foxes song in the background with close-ups of her making a cup of tea.

Reactions: 19

lurker306

She needs to get offline, if its affecting her too much. Im happy she is rethinking her daughters privacy, pity it took strangers online to point it out.

Reactions: 19

Wellies97

I would be concerned about the people asking to see my child in videos, you always have to think twice about who they could be. I’m pretty sure if someone came up to her on the street asking to talk to Delilah, she’d be creeped out. I don’t know how Doug agrees to this either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Vidyagaymes

Her kid doesn't even come home for lunch and I believe the school is only round the corner ? She has all day to herself !
If it works for them her staying at home then fair enough. Nothing wrong with it if they don’t need it. Doesn’t matter that D is in school. School is something d has to do by law. If her mum doesn’t work it has nothing to do with d being in school.

Problem is when she pretends her blog/ig/vlogs are a job. It’s not, it’s a glorified well paid hobby that she pretends is a full time job. She needs to either treat it as a job with the responsibilities that follow or just be honest and say “look, I am a stay at home mum and this is my side hustle. I will never be full time and I will never do anything I don’t want to do. It is purely for fun and pocket money.”

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Father Christmas is the least ‘strange man’ to worry about watching her!! Ffs sake Rhiannon, take her off camera now, just vlog when she’s at school and have some pre filmed vlogs/sit down chats for the school holidays or say I don’t put vlogs out during those times.

• Heart

Tablesalt

They probably could afford another 1 but my theory is Rhiannon is so controlling that she couldn't bare Dee having a sibling and them ruling against her at any point ever ..

well she's so uptight i bet doug hasn't been having sex with her for ages. she probably would have to make the second one using a turkey baster from anthropholgie

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Wellies97

I’m sorry but her being close to tears or always talking about her anxiety when she’s addressing serious issues is borderline manipulative. It definitely undermines the issues at hand, putting a child in harm’s way by exploiting them on the internet should not take a backseat to her mental health problems, ESPECIALLY because she’s talking about her own child. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, I understand that she has mental health issues and I hope she gets the help she needs but that has nothing to do with the choices she makes as an ADULT woman when putting her child on the internet. Just because its her “choice”, doesn’t mean it should be. She clearly understands the dangers because she says she can’t dispute the fact that people choose not to put their children online for certain reasons, so what’s worse is that she’s doing this whilst fully understanding the consequences. That just makes it 100x worse.

She's been on Instagram stories today
She really hasn't seemed right for a long time tbh

I think she has deeper mental health issues in her private life than what she discusses online .
I think it's her reaction to the comments about having D online that she should work on. It's her choice at the end of the day but people are allowed to voice there opinion about it. Albeit they should say it respectfully and not rudely

Teawithnosugar

Chatty Member
Literally noone would have noticed anything different with her hair if she hadn't pointed it out! Almost every time she gets a haircut, it's barely noticable, yet she still manages to get upset about the smallest things when it's just a basic blunt, cutting an inch off the ends.

AgatheC

What rubbed me the wrong way is that she didn't apologise for not putting the vlog up yesterday. And then explicitely said she was waiting on the sponsor's approval hence why she couldn't upload... So Vlogtober to her was just about fitting in as many sponsorships as she could before her Christmas shopping spree, and not about creating content because that's her job. I used to really enjoy her Vlunes, Vlogtober and whatnot but now it just feels like a chore to her and it shows through the content she puts out.

Wellies97

If I were Doug, I’d be depressed. Imagine working so hard every day (even working nights) to provide for your family while your girlfriend just sits in the kitchen all day on her cricut, making shapes out of paper, feeding you microwave meals and then complaining about how bad her mental health is and how hard she works when she literally does the bare minimum. I’d be pretty miserable too.