Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same here, I grew up in her town and lmao so many people act like that, pretending to be upper class. She’s defo not out of place there
I live up north still in a nice area though and my house is worth half off what Rhiannons is yet it has a extension with a double garage , 2 extra rooms above and a extension at the back that made our kitchen open plan with a island , our windows & patio doors are all new and its roughcasted and the front and back is all monablocked ..for what she is paying for that house it's really doesn't look worth it but it's obviously the postcode .

Reactions: 2
I used to really enjoy her Vlogs, but the lack of uploads just meant I lost interest. I barely watched her Vlogtober and the 'I'll just link it below's' seem more frequent than ever.

I live up north still in a nice area though and my house is worth half off what Rhiannons is yet it has a extension with a double garage , 2 extra rooms above and a extension at the back that made our kitchen open plan with a island , our windows & patio doors are all new and its roughcasted and the front and back is all monablocked ..for what she is paying for that house it's really doesn't look worth it but it's obviously the postcode .
Just a fact that house prices in the South are a lot higher than in the North. Not supporting her but maybe she doesn't want to live in the North & is willing to pay the higher price for a smaller house in the South. Her Grandma, Mum, Dad & Doug's family are close by, I don't blame her.

Reactions: 8
I used to really enjoy her Vlogs, but the lack of uploads just meant I lost interest. I barely watched her Vlogtober and the 'I'll just link it below's' seem more frequent than ever.

Just a fact that house prices in the South are a lot higher than in the North. Not supporting her but maybe she doesn't want to live in the North & is willing to pay the higher price for a smaller house in the South. Her Grandma, Mum, Dad & Doug's family are close by, I don't blame her.
You still get beautiful areas in the north I live in the lake District it's beautiful , but yes that's just the prices down south it's a rip off .

She’s got a whole bunch of babysitters nearby, of course she wouldn’t want to leave. She always seems so awkward around Doug’s family so I doubt she’s got a super close relationship with them. I wonder what’s happened to her friends, she never talks about Lucy anymore, only the male friends she met through Doug.

Reactions: 5
You still get beautiful areas in the north I live in the lake District it's beautiful , but yes that's just the prices down south it's a rip off .
Oh definitely, I don't deny is pretty up north-originally from the Yorkshire dales but now live outside Bath as that's where Uni & work took me. Met my husband and haven't ever considered moving although our budget would go much further buying in some parts of the North compared to Bath!

Reactions: 3
She’s got a whole bunch of babysitters nearby, of course she wouldn’t want to leave. She always seems so awkward around Doug’s family so I doubt she’s got a super close relationship with them. I wonder what’s happened to her friends, she never talks about Lucy anymore, only the male friends she met through Doug.
I think that's why the brakes are on the marriage ? She has no real female friends .
It is soo awkward and hostile ( Rhiannon causes it imo ) I wonder if that's why her wedding hasn't happened yet because who would she invite ? does she have real female friends ? Maybe she's waiting a few years and Dee could be her bridesmaid lol .It is a bit embarrassing she isn't married after the proposal in Bath I think it was a hundred year ago lol .

100% it’s the post code. It’s a popular commuter town with really good links into London which drives the price up. I’m familiar with the area of town she lives in and it’s not the nicest part of town!! Definetely a lot cheaper to live in that area and if you looked around her house you’d see it really didn’t match her ‘aesthetic’ 😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone actually know how much her house is? I still wonder how they saved up for the deposit and how they manage to pay their mortgage.

Does anyone actually know how much her house is? I still wonder how they saved up for the deposit and how they manage to pay their mortgage.
Someone said it was around 330k which is mind blowing 😮,to me it looks as if it's worth only about 69k even with the out houses because it's all so over looked with the neighbors through the wall .

Imo the house is a pig in a poke , no way will her house value rise in price in that street / area

Last edited:
It was £335k when they bought it a few years ago. Before them it sold in 2014 for £240k, and today it has a valuation of £370k. So it seems house prices are rising in that area. I wonder too though, how they saved up for the deposit... maybe they had money from family? I imagine Doug's salary and the earnings Rhiannon makes can pay the mortgage Ok though, if they're paying it back over a long repayment period.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It was £335k when they bought it a few years ago. Before them it sold in 2014 for £240k, and today it has a valuation of £370k. So it seems house prices are rising in that area. I wonder too though, how they saved up for the deposit... maybe they had money from family? I imagine Doug's salary and the earnings Rhiannon makes can pay the mortgage Ok though, if they're paying it back over a long repayment period.
You could get a mansion for that elsewhere ( not a run down cramped very overlooked semi ) it's crazy .

I honestly would’ve just saved more money and bought a more expensive home in that area, she could’ve stopped spending money on useless things and bought a nicer place, but then again I guess it’s a reflection of Doug’s income too. To each their own I guess, maybe she’s overcompensating by buying dinnerware from Anthropologie.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look at how lots of other influencers are living. If Rhiannon had worked a bit harder she could be living like that, owning a much more expensive house and buying Anthropologie dinnerware!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I honestly would’ve just saved more money and bought a more expensive home in that area, she could’ve stopped spending money on useless things and bought a nicer place, but then again I guess it’s a reflection of Doug’s income too. To each their own I guess, maybe she’s overcompensating by buying dinnerware from Anthropologie.
I wonder if her business asset Dee will be allowed to do the dishes in a few year ? Rhiannon will be all anxious and stressed out 🙄

Look at how many other influencers are living. If Rhiannon had worked a bit harder she could be living like that, owning a much more expensive house and buying Anthropologie dinnerware!
If I was her I would be vlogging ect ( not with Dee in them though ) all the time to afford a lovely house with no neighbors close by , but that would take hard work and we all know she CBA .

She posted an Instagram story the night she was supposed to post the vlog saying there was no way she could edit it in time, I don’t even know what to say at this point other than I’m not at all surprised.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She posted an Instagram story the night she was supposed to post the vlog saying there was no way she could edit it in time, I don’t even know what to say at this point other than I’m not at all surprised.
Im embarrassment for her , but not in the least bit surprised.

Im embarrassment for her , but not in the least bit surprised.
I thought it was her job to make sure she made deadlines? She honestly is just bone Idol .

I watch vloggers with more than 1 child/ babies and they upload more vlogs ( edited just as good as Rhiannon's ) in week than what she does in a month lol .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s honestly so annoying, I don’t know how she can stand herself. If I knew I was that lazy and boring, I’d do something about it. Yet all she does is complain. Imagine being married to someone like that as well. I couldn’t be with someone who has no motivation and no personal goals outside of having an “Anthropologie aesthetic” home and pretending to be a super eco friendly mummy. She has no personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s honestly so annoying, I don’t know how she can stand herself. If I knew I was that lazy and boring, I’d do something about it. Yet all she does is complain. Imagine being married to someone like that as well. I couldn’t be with someone who has no motivation and no personal goals outside of having an “Anthropologie aesthetic” home and pretending to be a super eco friendly mummy. She has no personality.
Super eco friendly yet getting driven around with her imature boyfriend in a RR , she is a absolute laughing stock .

Reactions: 4
She is probably trying to edit Dee ( her prop ) out a bit because she will have read on here most off us are sick with her using her as content , each vlog is like a day in the life of a 5 year old 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.