Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused as to when the next vlog even comes out.
Oooh she will be stressed with the editing 🙄...Its beyond ridiculous what she does with her time ?? The girl is at school 6 hours a day and she still has the brass neck to say she is busy 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oooh she will be stressed with the editing 🙄...Its beyond ridiculous what she does with her time ?? The girl is at school 7 hours a day and she still has the brass neck to say she is busy 😂
She’s ridiculous. This is probably the most work she’s done in so long and she still can’t get it right. It’s so obvious she posts late to filter out the bad comments so she can keep up her lame image

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If I remember correctly she even promised an "extra vlog" in one of her stories?? Did anybody else see that or am I imagining things lol

Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly she even promised an "extra vlog" in one of her stories?? Did anybody else see that or am I imagining things lol
It was supposed to be the one on Monday. She should deffo be posting today but usually she uploads a stupid picture of her eyes closed and her face scrunched up on her Instagram stories saying she’s editing but she hasn’t yet so I don’t know if anything will be uploaded.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't bear to watch, but I'm curious as to what exactly is a "solo coffee date".
It means Nigel no mates has a coffee on her own ...For someone that's ment to be anxious she seems very confident to be able to do that. She comes across vas very manipulative

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve found that there are a lot of people in that town who kinda act like something they’re not. My partner and I both moved from a very nice area of London (where everyone is very down to earth) to Rhiannon’s town and we were so surprised to find that so many people were acting a lot more upper class than they are. It’s very strange really, our landlords at the time liked to pretend they were well off and then tried to steal all of our deposit. There’s nothing wrong with coming from a humble background, it’s just a bit funny when people act like that. Must be something in the water 😂
I can see that when we see clips of Rhi in town. Not saying the town centre needs to be ugly or anything but they’re definitely going for a certain aesthetic. It suits our Rhiannon perfectly. The new coffee shop she went to could have been her living room, same aesthetic. How many coffee shops does one town need? She’s always mentioning a new one. Maybe rent is high so there is a lot of turnover?

Am I the only on surprised when she mentions they want to get a new kitchen in the future? I admit the deep drawers versus regular cabinets with shelves would take getting used to but I love her kitchen. I wish I had that type of set up. The more I’m in my kitchen the more I hate the idea of upper cabinets. Hers is a great size with tons of natural light and plenty of room for a table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see that when we see clips of Rhi in town. Not saying the town centre needs to be ugly or anything but they’re definitely going for a certain aesthetic. It suits our Rhiannon perfectly. The new coffee shop she went to could have been her living room, same aesthetic. How many coffee shops does one town need? She’s always mentioning a new one. Maybe rent is high so there is a lot of turnover?

Am I the only on surprised when she mentions they want to get a new kitchen in the future? I admit the deep drawers versus regular cabinets with shelves would take getting used to but I love her kitchen. I wish I had that type of set up. The more I’m in my kitchen the more I hate the idea of upper cabinets. Hers is a great size with tons of natural light and plenty of room for a table.
They’re actually on the slightly uglier side of town if I’m being honest. I live on the side that I’d expect her to live in too, it’s a lot prettier and fits her aesthetic more. The town does have beautiful coffee shops I must admit. Her kitchen is alright, I find her house really plain and think it’s such a shame that she hasn’t really done anything with it since they got there. You need quite a bit of money to fix up a home so maybe that’s why.

• Haha
Have I missed something or has she skipped ANOTHER day of vlogtober without even mentioning it? So much for an 'extra' vlog this week then!

I feel like she could be so much more productive and make a lot more money from her content if she wasn't SO particular about the editing. She could easily bash out a 10 minute chatty video on the days she gets behind or doesn't have much to film then. The stressing over a thumbnail is a clear indication that it must take her HOURS to edit each video, no wonder she can't keep it up.

I do hope she's getting some help (as in therapy, not a work assistant) as it must be an exhausting way to live.

Reactions: 5
Have I missed something or has she skipped ANOTHER day of vlogtober without even mentioning it? So much for an 'extra' vlog this week then!

I feel like she could be so much more productive and make a lot more money from her content if she wasn't SO particular about the editing. She could easily bash out a 10 minute chatty video on the days she gets behind or doesn't have much to film then. The stressing over a thumbnail is a clear indication that it must take her HOURS to edit each video, no wonder she can't keep it up.

I do hope she's getting some help (as in therapy, not a work assistant) as it must be an exhausting way to live.
Yes, she definitely missed an upload. Honestly, I just don’t think this is the job for her. She needs to find a job where there are genuine repercussions for slacking, she has it wayyyy too easy. She must go crazy in the house all alone for the entire day just waiting for Delilah’s school day to be over, I can’t imagine that helps her at all. She could find a higher paying job doing something else in the media field but maybe she just can’t be bothered climbing the career ladder like everyone else. She very much seems like an immediate gratification kind of person.

I can't bear to watch, but I'm curious as to what exactly is a "solo coffee date".
its where you have literally nothing to do rattling around in your house all day, no friends, so make a coffee at home and then go out to a coffee shop alone to spend £4 on another coffee to be in public reading and so you have something to vlog about.

i wonder if all the shop workers and keepers in her local area are like oh here she comes again getting her camera on the counter to show how to purchase 2 carrots and a carton of milk in case anyone needs to see this documented for all time.

it also helps her to leave the house and be in public where she can't have a complete mental breakdown and completely trash the house by going into the airing cupboard and mixing up the towels or rearranging the toothbrush holder.

I've been to her town it honestly could of been anywhere. prezzo starbucks office pizza express spoons tesco etc etc
it's also full of older people like in their 50s and 60s so I think thats why there is so many coffee shops. She has no friends though so sits in there alone.

They’re actually on the slightly uglier side of town if I’m being honest. I live on the side that I’d expect her to live in too, it’s a lot prettier and fits her aesthetic more. The town does have beautiful coffee shops I must admit. Her kitchen is alright, I find her house really plain and think it’s such a shame that she hasn’t really done anything with it since they got there. You need quite a bit of money to fix up a home so maybe that’s why.
she might as well move 500 miles in any direction wouldn't be any further away from her friends would she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The kitchen is a really good size but always looks cold. I think it would look great with darker walls and a decent wood/laminate on the floor. She doesn't even appear to have curtains/blinds at the windows - she might not need them if they're not overlooked but soft furnishings always soften a room.

I am really surprised she hasn't done much to the house. After being in rented for ages, you'd think she'd be itching to make somewhere her own. It doesn't even have to have loads of money spent on it, there's tons of budget ideas online.

Reactions: 8
The kitchen is a really good size but always looks cold. I think it would look great with darker walls and a decent wood/laminate on the floor. She doesn't even appear to have curtains/blinds at the windows - she might not need them if they're not overlooked but soft furnishings always soften a room.

I am really surprised she hasn't done much to the house. After being in rented for ages, you'd think she'd be itching to make somewhere her own. It doesn't even have to have loads of money spent on it, there's tons of budget ideas online.
yes i agree it's as if it's just done up neutral to sell

True, maybe she’s saving to get super expensive vintage tiles for the floors and spend loads on marble counters and a sink to match.

• Haha

She won’t dedicate an entire video to a chat. She’ll cram the chat/update into a short window of time before she needs to be somewhere. She did that in a recent vlog when she needed to go pick up D from school. Or in past vlogs she will waffle on and on while mentioning Doug is waiting for her in the car. There was one in their old flat where they were going to a festival. She faffed around so much that Doug had to come back inside the flat to tell her they needed to leave!

Reactions: 5
Don't think she has done a proper hard working day in her life .

She is pathetic, she has barely vlogged all year ..we got Dee's birthday vlog two month later and she can't even commit to the vlogtober properly

I think the units are ok but not enough off them and they don't look
her so called style..the table is horrible and she needs blinds .

I think the units are ok but not enough off them and they don't look
her so called style..the table is horrible and she needs blinds .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

The deep drawers are pan draws so for your saucepans, you can put in whatever you like but technically that’s what they are for. She always makes me smile when she says she’s a complete mix of her mum and dad ( of course in biological terms she is) but she looks 100% like her dad.

• Heart
The deep drawers are pan draws so for your saucepans, you can put in whatever you like but technically that’s what they are for. She always makes me smile when she says she’s a complete mix of her mum and dad ( of course in biological terms she is) but she looks 100% like her dad.
She and is nothing like her mum , she is her dad's drawing spit

She posted that there will be a new vlog tonight but didn’t addres the lack of vlogs so far? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She posted that there will be a new vlog tonight but didn’t addres the lack of vlogs so far? Lol
I wouldn't even hold my breath for tonight's tbh ...I wonder how many Dee cuddles/ tickling / dance's ect we will get 🙄

Her business asset is going to be in the thumbnail

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.