Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so uncomfortable whenever D is around her. D will go up to her and put her arms round her neck or whatever and rhi just looks like she’s hating every minute! I’ve just noticed this in her clog where they put the Xmas tree up!
I noticed this too and all the dancing seems so staged, she’s as stiff as a plank of wood

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her and Doug will get married. She doesn’t seem in the right head space really.
If they genuinely want to be married (and it's not just societal or familial pressure), she's gonna find the planning so overwhelming that she'll never actually get round to it. Surely something really simple, intimate and lowkey would suit them best.

Reactions: 9
Where is this in the vlog please
After they’ve put the tree in the living room, I thought there was more dancing but it was just a little bit my mistake. From 20:45 she seems awkward when Delilah puts her arms round her neck like the other post said

Reactions: 3
I noticed this too and all the dancing seems so staged, she’s as stiff as a plank of wood
She really is isn’t she? She’s really not maternal at all I don’t think 🤔

If they genuinely want to be married (and it's not just societal or familial pressure), she's gonna find the planning so overwhelming that she'll never actually get round to it. Surely something really simple, intimate and lowkey would suit them best.
She’s literally never in the right head space for life itself nevermind anything else 🙄

OMG! that was the most boring vlog I’ve ever seen!!
It was wasn’t it 😂 what even was that?? If you’re going to upload something as tit as that it’s time to give it up!

Don't rush her, she has to rearrange her shelf of books before thinking about editing
😂😂😂😂😂

She would! Kids love simpler things. I thought I would treat my daughter to a Lindt teddy calendar thinking it would be better. It has no images on the inside of the door or behind the chocolate, just blank white card! She prefers my Cadbury one which has pictures and a shaped chocolate.
Yes I’m pushing 30 and still get a calendar 😂
100% agree! I got all 5 of mine the Malteser truffles calendars and omg they are the most boring things I’ve ever seen! Wtf have I paid £10 for when I could have paid £2 and had a bloody picture behind it 😭

I won’t be watching her Christmas vlogs this year, she winds me up too much with her pity me attitude. Anyone got any recommendations for other YouTubers they are enjoying watching?
It’s so true. Her little girly pathetic voice grates on me! My most favourite account ever is ‘forever Evans’ she is the most down to earth,relatable person ever. Never tries to be anyone but herself with a lovely family who don’t try and be perfect 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I won’t be watching her Christmas vlogs this year, she winds me up too much with her pity me attitude. Anyone got any recommendations for other YouTubers they are enjoying watching?
I’ve just started watching Charlotte Louise Taylor, she’s lovely, home with Shan, Rosie Henshaw ☺

I’ve just started watching Charlotte Louise Taylor, she’s lovely, home with Shan, Rosie Henshaw ☺
Oh god I can’t stand Charlotte 😭 she says ‘like’ in every sentence and it drives me mad! Shan is so smug I can’t stand her either 😂 she don’t half think she’s special! Rosie is ok but her vids are all the same,hauls,craft,hauls,craft and the odd house tour chucked in!

You should visit Charlotte’s thread on here….
Those teeth! Sky scrapers 😂😂😂

She’s now asking which jumper to wear!!! £185 for a jumper,wtf????

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You should visit Charlotte’s thread on here….
Oh no does she have one 😂

Oh god I can’t stand Charlotte 😭 she says ‘like’ in every sentence and it drives me mad! Shan is so smug I can’t stand her either 😂 she don’t half think she’s special! Rosie is ok but her vids are all the same,hauls,craft,hauls,craft and the odd house tour chucked in!

Am I gonna start hating them all soon 🤣

She seems so uncomfortable whenever D is around her. D will go up to her and put her arms round her neck or whatever and rhi just looks like she’s hating every minute! I’ve just noticed this in her clog where they put the Xmas tree up!
Yeah, I’ve noticed that too. It seems like she gives her such fake reactions, almost like she’s with a friend she can just about tolerate and not her daughter. I feel for D, but she does seem a little more attached to dad.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I’ve noticed that too. It seems like she gives her such fake reactions, almost like she’s with a friend she can just about tolerate and not her daughter. I feel for D, but she does seem a little more attached to dad.
Yes exactly that! It’s almost as if having d around her repulses her. She’s just so awkward. Definitely more closer with her dad. I’m just glad she’s got him because rhi is a mess!

Oh no does she have one 😂

Am I gonna start hating them all soon 🤣
Yes 😂😂😂😂

Yes exactly that! It’s almost as if having d around her repulses her. She’s just so awkward. Definitely more closer with her dad. I’m just glad she’s got him because rhi is a mess!

Yes 😂😂😂😂
Charlotte is by far the worst! Her grimacing faces when she talks,the teeth that are all different lengths are just hideous! Honestly you would think she was having a painful poo everytime she talks! I have no idea what on earth she does that for!

I found a lovely channel recently - Hannah Georgina. She doesn't have a very big following but is really down to earth and lovely. She has a little girl and is renovating a house.

Reactions: 2
I found a lovely channel recently - Hannah Georgina. She doesn't have a very big following but is really down to earth and lovely. She has a little girl and is renovating a house.
Ahh I’ve just had a look! I find the smaller the following the more ‘real’ and ‘down to earth’ the account is 💫 home with Shan used to be just that and as her following grew,so did her head and then they just become annoying 🙄

Who’s putting the angry face 😂😂😂 come on,spit it out. What’s made you an angry tattler 😂😂😂

She would! Kids love simpler things. I thought I would treat my daughter to a Lindt teddy calendar thinking it would be better. It has no images on the inside of the door or behind the chocolate, just blank white card! She prefers my Cadbury one which has pictures and a shaped chocolate.
Yes I’m pushing 30 and still get a calendar 😂
I have a Aldi 89p Kevin the Carrot chocolate advent calendar and its lovely (pictures and a Kevin chocolate!) and I’m pushing 40!!! Lol
Kids don’t NEED all the expensive things. It’s the little things that make Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i feel like I don’t get annoyed at youtubers until I watch their stories so this will probably happen with the ones I said I started watching recently 😂
Sarah this mama life I used to like on YouTube till I watched her insta stories and Christ she doesn’t put her phone down, she has to film every single thing

i feel like I don’t get annoyed at youtubers until I watch their stories so this will probably happen with the ones I said I started watching recently 😂
Sarah this mama life I used to like on YouTube till I watched her insta stories and Christ she doesn’t put her phone down, she has to film every single thing
Oh I don’t like Sara! They are all the same though! I liked Emily Norris but I don’t like her accent so that ruined it and the fact that she portrays such a wonderful life when I’m sorry,life is never that happy 😂

Reactions: 1
They are dodgy sales people, no more, no less. There to sell and make money from you, all packaged up in the pretence of being your friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are dodgy sales people, no more, no less. There to sell and make money from you, all packaged up in the pretence of being your friend.
Absolutely! I don’t click on their aff links or swipe ups,I don’t like their ads,nothing 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ahh I’ve just had a look! I find the smaller the following the more ‘real’ and ‘down to earth’ the account is 💫 home with Shan used to be just that and as her following grew,so did her head and then they just become annoying 🙄

Who’s putting the angry face 😂😂😂 come on,spit it out. What’s made you an angry tattler 😂😂😂
Soz, it was me being angry about the ridiculous price of the jumpers she buys. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.