Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet another ad for something she's literally never mentioned before.

Amazing how her anxiety that normally prevents her from vlogging seems to disappear when she has an ad to do.

It's become clear as day she's only doing this for the ££ now.
Remember that Organic Basic ad she did a while ago and how she was raving about those leggings? She never wore them again after that video LOL. She only wears lululemon now 😒 and bought like 5 of them in one go.

Reactions: 4
Better than ‘PopPop’ 😳😂
On that note, I don't think it's a good idea for people outside of a child's family/close circle to know their pet names. Makes it easy for a predator to gain their trust.

Reactions: 15
Guessing she’s sold everything she needed!! Vlogmas clearly isn’t happening….but we don’t understand, her job is so different to ours, funny how there are many others who are managing to get vlogmas out EVERYDAY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£56 for the sparkly top I can’t
It's not like she'll even get much use out of it. It's not surprising though - this is the woman who buys candles, hats and mugs that cost nearly £50. And I've just seen she's got D two advent calendars - one that was £35, one that was £54! I think she has a problem.

I felt sad for D when she came into Rhiannon's last vlog, in her pjs and having clearly already been put to bed but unable to sleep, saying Rhiannon was talking too loudly. I really feel for the children of Youtubers/influencers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s honestly so sad seeing her like this. I watched her religiously when she was pregnant and when she first had Delilah and she was confident, relaxed (for the most part) and so much more enjoyable to watch. Now she is so skittish and she even said herself she doesn’t really like herself at the moment. It’s so sad seeing what a big difference there is between those two times in her life. I hope one day she can get back to that girl because I liked her.

Reactions: 13
It's not like she'll even get much use out of it. It's not surprising though - this is the woman who buys candles, hats and mugs that cost nearly £50. And I've just seen she's got D two advent calendars - one that was £35, one that was £54! I think she has a problem.

I felt sad for D when she came into Rhiannon's last vlog, in her pjs and having clearly already been put to bed but unable to sleep, saying Rhiannon was talking too loudly. I really feel for the children of Youtubers/influencers.
She would probably love a Cadbury calendar!

Reactions: 6
She would probably love a Cadbury calendar!
She would! Kids love simpler things. I thought I would treat my daughter to a Lindt teddy calendar thinking it would be better. It has no images on the inside of the door or behind the chocolate, just blank white card! She prefers my Cadbury one which has pictures and a shaped chocolate.
Yes I’m pushing 30 and still get a calendar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’re 8 days into December, out of the 3 Vlogmas’ so far have any actually been filmed this month?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What happened to the pretty fabric reusable one? I thought it was actually nice and she used it at least for two years. Why not keep it?

What happened to the pretty fabric reusable one? I thought it was actually nice and she used it at least for two years. Why not keep it?
Oh to be fair I think that was the £54 one. Although why she then felt the need to get a £35 one with charms in addition is beyond me. I'm sure D would have been happy with a chocolate one for a few quid.

Reactions: 7
She still uses that one and TBF I like it, it will last hers and is nice so I get getting that one.

Reactions: 4
She seems so uncomfortable whenever D is around her. D will go up to her and put her arms round her neck or whatever and rhi just looks like she’s hating every minute! I’ve just noticed this in her clog where they put the Xmas tree up!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.