Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her christmas decorations are awful and her living room looks so cold and uncosy. that oyster is meant to be her fanny hanging off the tree yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her christmas decorations are awful and her living room looks so cold and uncosy. that oyster is meant to be her fanny hanging off the tree yeah?
Fanny hanging off the tree 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s a horrible room isn’t it. Reminds me of a waiting room 😭

why do doug and R eat dinner apart from their child it's extremely odd borderline abusive.
I mean to say they only have one child,it would be nice for them to eat together 😭

Reactions: 3
She’s now asking which jumper to wear!!! £185 for a jumper,wtf????
That's insane! I would not have expected it to be that much, although knowing Rhi's spending habits I shouldn't be surprised. If a jumper cost me that much though I'd hope it at least looked like something special, not just like a bog-standard jumper.

Reactions: 4
I think the cost of the jumper is kind of ridiculous but Rhiannon doesn’t generally buy fast fashion and often keeps pieces for a very long time so I’ll give her som Credit there. Not sure if I had £185 to spend on clothes I’d just buy one jumper 😂

Reactions: 2
For gods sake you must be joking. It’s not abusive in the slightest, good grief. You’re reaching.
no it's weird AF

Fanny hanging off the tree 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s a horrible room isn’t it. Reminds me of a waiting room 😭

I mean to say they only have one child,it would be nice for them to eat together 😭
a waiting room hahaha waiting for what? to die of boredom?

no they like to shut her away so they can eat dinner together watching some crap tv in silence apart from the odd comment from R about how the tablecloth needs to be taken up professionally because it's half an inch longer on one side or something the weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never known anyone to go off on one about nothing like she does. I mean it's a shelf,you just put things on it,it really annoys me 🤣🤣 like saying you had a nice day,went on for ages 😴😴

Reactions: 10
I have never known anyone to go off on one about nothing like she does. I mean it's a shelf,you just put things on it,it really annoys me 🤣🤣 like saying you had a nice day,went on for ages 😴😴
this is what drives me mad, so boring to listen to!

the story about going to the climbing wall - D&D wanted to go, D wanted CJ to come, CJ said he had already been that day, CJ would meet them there, sideline to explain who CJ is - OMG, just say we are going to the climbing wall with a friend, so over explained & no one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way Doug talked to her when she was asking about his video game - so cringe!!! He seemed so done with her faffing about with her pearly minge of an oyster

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eurgh. Her showing D's bedtime is the worst. It should be an intimate moment shared between parent and child only, not the whole internet.

Reactions: 10
The irony of her saying there’s always someone’s vlogmas to watch this time of year….Not if it’s yours Rhiannon! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Not having dinner with your child is not abusive (at least not from what we are shown. It could be a sign in an abusive household but we have seen nothing of that sort). But it is weird. I noticed a lot of bloggers don’t eat with their children. And I am completely weirded out by it. Why can’t you have dinner at 6/7pm? Isn’t that just normal dinner time (if you don’t works shifts)? You would think that most try at least to have one family meal if possible. But it seems many have neither, breakfast, lunch (obviously often not because of daycare/school) or dinner with their kids. Instead I see lots of them eating in front of the tv alone.

Reactions: 5
this is what drives me mad, so boring to listen to!

the story about going to the climbing wall - D&D wanted to go, D wanted CJ to come, CJ said he had already been that day, CJ would meet them there, sideline to explain who CJ is - OMG, just say we are going to the climbing wall with a friend, so over explained & no one cares!
She needs to get those minutes in or the vlog would be about 5 seconds long loool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does she seem like she’s gone a bit scatty lately? She doesn’t seem like she used to at all, she rambled so much but pretty much repeats herself over and over. It’s like all the time she spends alone in her home is ruining her completely!

well at least we now know what she does with her time, read and play bloody animal crossing!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.