Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t be watching her Christmas vlogs this year, she winds me up too much with her pity me attitude. Anyone got any recommendations for other YouTubers they are enjoying watching?

Reactions: 12
I know shes struggling but really, if she can't tolerate upsetting people with her content, youtube shouldn't be her job... you're never gonna please everyone and it's best to let it slide. It's also potentially this that IS the problem that she's sensitive and feels fragile right now. totally ok and legit. but youtube still isn't the job for her... it has given her time to mull in her own thoughts and get lost there. she doesn't have anything to shake her out of her head. Youtube is her on her own talking to a camera. She needs a social job/social hobby or something concrete where she meets and is forced to talk to people. I have similar difficulties if i am allowed to stew for too long. and she's been doing this for nearly years?! Yeah lots of jobs have prooblems but youtube is really not a job that encourages good mental health at all!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 902941
We all know she was complaining about her “workload”
She was absolutely moaning about her workload! Look, I don’t dislike her, idont like she still puts D in the vlogs and I do think she comes across as a very special snowflake, however, I don’t think for one minute she’s nasty or unkind. I really hope she has a think about how she moves forward, she could easily vlog during the week when D is at school, using one day for editing, upload on a Sunday morning. She could choose to either take school holidays off with maybe a Christmas decorations vlog, a holiday vlog/ Easter with limited D in them if she wants too. Her mental health is no better now than it was years ago, best thing she could do is invest in a therapist. People are rightly calling her out over her comments. She hardly uploads, when she does it’s all Ads and there she is, sat on her new gifted sofa, with her gifted box of whatever..moaning her work load is too much. Also need to add on, her job is actually becoming very ‘usual’, so many now doing it!

Reactions: 15
This should be sent to every youtuber/influencer who complains about their workload, you chose that career path, you have all the time in the day to edit videos, if she wasn’t so picky and precise about every single detail maybe she’d find it easier
They also get paid very very well!!! Makes my blood boil, as I say, don’t dislike her at all, but she’s coming across as a right spoiled moaning mini.

Reactions: 8
This should be sent to every youtuber/influencer who complains about their workload, you chose that career path, you have all the time in the day to edit videos, if she wasn’t so picky and precise about every single detail maybe she’d find it easier
yeah also "thinking" about work isn't work... it can feel like it, but it isn't. I know freelance life is very loosey goosey with the boundaries but they NEED to be in place, or it all slips and slides and ends up in a mental health catastrophe.

Reactions: 6
Also I dunno if it’s just me but I hate it when she just films her legs like I don’t get it, when she’s walking or about to leave the house it’s always from the waist down 🤷🏼‍♀️ And when she calls Delilah gorgeous it just feels forced and unnatural

I haven't watched her much recently but I feel she still looks at and interacts with D as though she's a new mum who still has a sense of detachment (not a criticism to new mums at all). I wonder if she's like that without the camera.

Reactions: 5
Also I dunno if it’s just me but I hate it when she just films her legs like I don’t get it, when she’s walking or about to leave the house it’s always from the waist down 🤷🏼‍♀️ And when she calls Delilah gorgeous it just feels forced and unnatural
Better than ‘PopPop’ 😳😂

• Haha
(Not trying to offend anyone at all) but I’m surprised Doug bought Rhiannon a diamond ring considering she’s “super ethical and sustainable”. Diamond mining has disastrous impacts on the environment and is sourced through slavery and child labour, surely she would’ve educated herself and let Doug know what she wanted. Although, considering her partnership with Amazon and other unethical corporations, she clearly doesn’t care much.

(Not trying to offend anyone at all) but I’m surprised Doug bought Rhiannon a diamond ring considering she’s “super ethical and sustainable”. Diamond mining has disastrous impacts on the environment and is sourced through slavery and child labour, surely she would’ve educated herself and let Doug know what she wanted. Although, considering her partnership with Amazon and other unethical corporations, she clearly doesn’t care much.
The queen of sustainability has several packages from her online shopping everyday, gets a new christmas tree every year and god knows how many jumpers. Go figure 😒

• Haha
How does she still get ads and #gifted stuff? She doesn’t really upload, I don’t believe she’s attached to an agency, her content isn’t really themed around the home or family or anything specific to motivate her audience.

How does she still get ads and #gifted stuff? She doesn’t really upload, I don’t believe she’s attached to an agency, her content isn’t really themed around the home or family or anything specific to motivate her audience.
She emails them directly and asks for freebies. Thats how she got her #gifted couch. She has no shame 😡

She emails them directly and asks for freebies. Thats how she got her #gifted couch. She has no shame 😡
I love when she says she has so much "admin" to do in her vlogs but what she really means is that she spends three hours daily asking for free stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OH MY GOD. Today’s video is brought to you by cricut!!!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 no shame...........

Get a job at JML hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Video sponsored by cricut but no AD in the title.

Come on Rhiannon, this is your job. You should know the rules by now

Reactions: 12
Video sponsored by cricut but no AD in the title.

Come on Rhiannon, this is your job. You should know the rules by now
And yet another ad for something she's literally never mentioned before.

Amazing how her anxiety that normally prevents her from vlogging seems to disappear when she has an ad to do.

It's become clear as day she's only doing this for the ££ now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.