Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fail to see how Rhiannon would be ‘busy’. Maybe her busy means rushed off her feet styling her new shelves in the lounge? Doing daily tasks that everyone does? She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 8
I fail to see how Rhiannon would be ‘busy’. Maybe her busy means rushed off her feet styling her new shelves in the lounge? Doing daily tasks that everyone does? She needs to get a grip.
You don't understand, it's an incredible amount of work choosing which book goes where while on a time crunch! I mean, Delilah is only at school for 6 hours a day... /s

• Haha
I hate when In ads influencers pretend it’s a recent picture. Delilah had her haircut since then, which I actually feel like I shouldn’t even know that but Rhiannon posted it for all to know!
EC32629F-1F16-4BB5-A99C-263EA304A93F.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
You don't understand, it's an incredible amount of work choosing which book goes where while on a time crunch! I mean, Delilah is only at school for 6 hours a day... /s

choosing? she is CURATING

I hate when In ads influencers pretend it’s a recent picture. Delilah had her haircut since then, which I actually feel like I shouldn’t even know that but Rhiannon posted it for all to know!
View attachment 893756
saving the planet with a few free apples then buying 8767 boots sandwiches in a week hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she covering Delilah’s surname up? Isn’t it just Doug surname which he’s included in his open profile?? I know when her birthday is and when she had her haircut amongst all kinds of weird stuff I don’t think I should know as a stranger on the internet! Seems a weird line to draw. Maybe it’s her surname of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can cover the surname but we all know Douglas’ name is Powley so it’s likely hers is the same. Also a quick search reveals Rhiannon’s surname. I mean, there’s some effort there to keep a child private but it’s all for show if it doesn’t actually keep the name private because yours are already out there. It’s all so hollow.

Attachments

Rhi showed her baby scans with all the details on too. I remember because I didn't know her surname before she showed the scans.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That's so stupid, posting D's label with the surname covered, as if it isn't super easy to figure out. How the hell does she not realise this?! Seriously. I think it's just in response to the recent backlash about her showing D. Really seems like it's just for show, trying to make it look as if she cares about protecting D's privacy.

I didn't mind her latest vlog though to be fair, with just her, talking about her books.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the thing I fear so many don’t realise - the internet is forever. She can decide she doesn’t want to share Doug’s surname (or her own) now but she has before, and so people already know it. You can’t take back what you’ve already shared. And it’s worse for the children, who didn’t even have the choice to share or not.

Reactions: 7
This is the thing I fear so many don’t realise - the internet is forever. She can decide she doesn’t want to share Doug’s surname (or her own) now but she has before, and so people already know it. You can’t take back what you’ve already shared. And it’s worse for the children, who didn’t even have the choice to share or not.
That’s a really good point. As someone who is giving birth to twins any day now, I have become acutely aware of the risks of sharing anything about my future children online - and I have all my social media privated.

I almost feel sorry for mums like Rhiannon who were young (and naive) when they first had their children, because they likely hadn’t given as much thought to privacy and protection online as people do now. Now people have more awareness of the risks and how data (including images) can be stored and used in ways we might not consent to.

As they say, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Reactions: 3
Couldn't quite believe my eyes for a second. She's actually got a sponsored post on Instagram with a "shop now" link. New low for R, she must be *that broke* to leave her trusty rhubard Method cleaner behind 🤦‍♀️
'Purdy & Figg'... that has to be the most middle-class-sounding cleaning product I have ever heard of.

• Haha
Moaning and justifying her lazy self again in the new video 😒. Just admit it rhi, you ARE lazy

Reactions: 7
She’s replaced her uncomfortable sofa with another uncomfortable sofa & yet again half the vlog is selling crap & explaining the ads and why She is lazy

This woman needs an excuse for everything. She didn’t even fully complete vlogtober, November has only been busy because it’s probably the most work she’s ever done in her life and it was all just her pretty much exploiting her child. Now she’s taking it easy for December? As if she’s ever had to overly exert herself. Pathetic. She’s probably only got two brain cells left from doing nothing day in, day out so I’m not surprised she’s overwhelmed.

Reactions: 15
Shes basically saying, ‘I’ve done all my Ads, got the money so off to do duck all like I do most of the year’! She is unbelievable. The biggest problem was people questioning her over Delilah being in the vlogs, she clearly doesn’t care. Total joke. Rhi really does live a very privileged life. I nearly choked when she’s trying to justify her ‘job’, it’s so different and so very difficult to do…….funny that, plenty of other ‘mummy floggers’ seem to manage very well, normally with twice as many kids!

Reactions: 14
I won't be buying from that company that sent her a load of free products.

Reactions: 3
I really wonder what Dougs family think of her,I mean they seem really lovely, but even they must raise their eyes at her laziness. His mum is a midwife, his sister I’m not sure but I’m sure Rhi has mentioned Melissa being at work? Also wonder how they feel about D being available to the world 24/7!

Reactions: 12
I really wonder what Dougs family think of her,I mean they seem really lovely, but even they must raise their eyes at her laziness. His mum is a midwife, his sister I’m not sure but I’m sure Rhi has mentioned Melissa being at work? Also wonder how they feel about D being available to the world 24/7!
This. What do they think about her spending behavious too? I mean its her money after all but considering how hard Doug works and how chill/ simple he is.. one of her jumper probably costs more than half of his wardrobe lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.