Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on her Instagram saying she keeps deleting comments and I replied saying it’s because she doesn’t like to take accountability for her actions. Guess what she did? She deleted it, proved my point completely.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's been on Instagram stories today
She really hasn't seemed right for a long time tbh

I think she has deeper mental health issues in her private life than what she discusses online .
I think it's her reaction to the comments about having D online that she should work on. It's her choice at the end of the day but people are allowed to voice there opinion about it. Albeit they should say it respectfully and not rudely

Reactions: 17
Do you know what, good!! If the comments on here ( and I do think that’s where they are from, I’m sure she reads here) have made her stop and rethink Delilah’s appearance on Social media. People have always like Rhiannon’s shopping/cleaning/faffing around slow vlogs and I have no idea why she doesn’t film those when Delilah is at school. Her going into town shipping, yes she has a quiet life but it’s easy to watch, what people don’t want is AD after AD and feeling like a childs privacy is being invaded. I have little sympathy for the emotions/nearly crying though, again, little consideration is given to the impact this will have on Delilah. There are lots of family vloggers that could do with rethinking how much they share. I give Rhiannon credit though if she sticks to showing a lot less. Delilah in the background is nowhere near as bad as it is now.

• Heart
I’m sorry but her being close to tears or always talking about her anxiety when she’s addressing serious issues is borderline manipulative. It definitely undermines the issues at hand, putting a child in harm’s way by exploiting them on the internet should not take a backseat to her mental health problems, ESPECIALLY because she’s talking about her own child. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, I understand that she has mental health issues and I hope she gets the help she needs but that has nothing to do with the choices she makes as an ADULT woman when putting her child on the internet. Just because its her “choice”, doesn’t mean it should be. She clearly understands the dangers because she says she can’t dispute the fact that people choose not to put their children online for certain reasons, so what’s worse is that she’s doing this whilst fully understanding the consequences. That just makes it 100x worse.

She needs to get offline, if its affecting her too much. Im happy she is rethinking her daughters privacy, pity it took strangers online to point it out.

Reactions: 19
i agter she needs to get offline, block tattle so she can't read it anymore and just live a life without instagram and youtube. i deleted instagram and honesty i am so much happier. not constantly comparing myself to everyone and just generally falling in sad rabbit holes. much nicer!

Reactions: 10
i agter she needs to get offline, block tattle so she can't read it anymore and just live a life without instagram and youtube. i deleted instagram and honesty i am so much happier. not constantly comparing myself to everyone and just generally falling in sad rabbit holes. much nicer!
I think that would be difficult because she relies on some of those things for financial support, otherwise I’m 100% sure wouldn’t do it considering how much it comes across that she didn’t like it.

Reactions: 5
Yes definitely worse the fact she said she understands people views on why they don’t agree with children being online ( exploited by parents). The tears and mental health card wear a bit thin, she has done that for years. She knows there is no argument, it’s not right, it’s not fair and again, this isn’t aimed just at her, children should be protected, especially if their parents seem incapable of doing it.. I can never get my head around the fact she’s moaning about peaple saying stuff to her yet still exposing Delilah to it.

Reactions: 8
And then she does an ad inluding D in it 🤦🏻‍♀️I dont understand whats wrong with these people..

How long till she deletes this comment do you think?? EDIT it’s already been deleted 😂

I’m sorry but her being close to tears or always talking about her anxiety when she’s addressing serious issues is borderline manipulative. It definitely undermines the issues at hand, putting a child in harm’s way by exploiting them on the internet should not take a backseat to her mental health problems, ESPECIALLY because she’s talking about her own child. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, I understand that she has mental health issues and I hope she gets the help she needs but that has nothing to do with the choices she makes as an ADULT woman when putting her child on the internet. Just because its her “choice”, doesn’t mean it should be. She clearly understands the dangers because she says she can’t dispute the fact that people choose not to put their children online for certain reasons, so what’s worse is that she’s doing this whilst fully understanding the consequences. That just makes it 100x worse.
Exactly!! She’s being so manipulative by saying things like ‘of course I choose what I show, I won’t film any more Christmasses or birthdays’. It’s like she’s completely deliberately missing the point as it’s clear that’s NOT what any of us have a problem with! Also how is a birthday/Christmas any different to exploiting her on any other day??

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How long till she deletes this comment do you think?? EDIT it’s already been deleted 😂

Exactly!! She’s being so manipulative by saying things like ‘of course I choose what I show, I won’t film any more Christmasses or birthdays’. It’s like she’s completely deliberately missing the point as it’s clear that’s NOT what any of us have a problem with! Also how is a birthday/Christmas any different to exploiting her on any other day??
That’s when you think duck off Rhiannon, you played up the tears to counteract to AD coming up. Who’s in it? Oh look, Delilah.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely gave her the benefit of the doubt until this ad tonight
I honestly think she is aware of her actions now which is good. She clearly used the stories this morning to justify the ad as she knows it’s wrong (I assume the ad was already approved so she had no choice but post)

not saying it’s acceptable at all but I’m hoping she will learn her lesson!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She won’t learn her lesson, if she had then she wouldn’t have posted that AD with Delilah as the first picture. Plus, if she’s been getting that many messages for such a long time, she wouldn’t have posted pictures of Delilah yesterday as well. I knew all the rubbish she said this morning was just that, a load of rubbish. It’s just so unnecessary as well, she could’ve shot the picture of this AD with Doug instead. She didn’t even post a picture of Delilah just to celebrate her as person, she’s literally PAWNING HER OUT FOR MONEY.

A8437A85-DE3B-4A18-9026-66F0188A24DB.jpeg
Are people honestly this delusional?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have anxiety and ocd and I get this horrible thing where if 10 people say something nice and one person says something negative to me, I will absolutely just focus on the one bad comment and let it completely consume me. It affects my mh very badly so I try to take regular breaks from sm.
Seeing Rhiannon feeling this sicks because It triggers me, makes me remember how bad it feels but, I'm not a social media influencer by choice, as she is.

Get off the Internet Rhiannon and get a real job! Your circle will sudenly be down to 5 people from a few thousand plus regular commentators and they will all be nice and supportive and not point out your mistakes and you'll be much happier.

Ffs watching her self destruct week in week out, the same self harming behaviour (knowing her mental health can't cope with the job but still doing it till she breaks) is so sad to watch. Like a train wreck.. can't look away, just get the popcorn.........

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She always moans about haircuts. The short cut she had before having D she was upset that it was way too short. Does she not speak to the hairdresser? I have bad anxiety around hairdressers but even then I manage to tell them what I want and have never had a cut that I never actually wanted.

(i preferred the short cut tbh)

Reactions: 7
The recent ad with Delilah is unnecessary in my opinion, did she really need to be in it?
I too felt like she made an appearance over on IG today because she knew this ad was going live. I did sense there was a real sadness today though, whether she is upset with the comments she's been getting or if she's woken up & realised that YouTube isn't the place for her anymore.
I do really like watching her vlogs with or without Delilah but what content & brand work is there without her? Her days are spent reading or pottering to the shops.

The Onion is a satirical news website. So, while this is not a real influencer's child (although we could also talk about the ethics of child actors) what they're saying is very true for so many children.
Yes I worked out it was an actor. I'm saying the situation is sad and that clip really makes you think when a child is saying all those things

Reactions: 1
I think she struggles with any form of criticism tbh and I’m still in shock that she said she underst where people are coming from with concerns Iver children being on the internet but then still puts a AD up with Delilah in it. Thing is, you can’t defend the indefensible and that’s why a lot of these family vloggers get all crappy when they are called out for exploit their kids, deep down they know it’s wrong.

Reactions: 9
She blocked me on Instagram following the comment I posted. I expected nothing less, I honestly cannot stand hypocrites. Crying in the morning and saying she won’t be posting Delilah much anymore then proceeds to post an AD with D in it. It just shows that it was all for show, she easily could’ve taken those pictures with Doug instead. Speaking of, Doug never really speaks in the vlogs (probably because he doesn’t like being plastered online) but it’s alright for a 5 year old?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.