Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone’s complaining about her cash cow so I’m not surprised she’s morning about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeepers... This 'reason' as to 'why' is always just a black cloud over everything... WHAT IS IT, RHIANNON? Tell us or stop mentioning 'it', ok?!

What rubbed me the wrong way is that she didn't apologise for not putting the vlog up yesterday. And then explicitely said she was waiting on the sponsor's approval hence why she couldn't upload... So Vlogtober to her was just about fitting in as many sponsorships as she could before her Christmas shopping spree, and not about creating content because that's her job. I used to really enjoy her Vlunes, Vlogtober and whatnot but now it just feels like a chore to her and it shows through the content she puts out.

Reactions: 17
She's got some shelves and expensive miniature mice to pay for I guess now. Too little too late imo.

• Haha
All the nauseating comments on her video saying they love seeing D in her vlogs clearly don't give a toss about the poor child's privacy. Having your life filmed from birth and put online and viewed by hundreds of thousands of people is literally going to be life-altering. Possibly in a really damaging way. I can't understand a parent taking that risk and I find it quite disturbing. Makes me think of The Truman Show.

On another note... her saying 'I've had quite a few messages asking me where I got this hot water bottle cover from.' As if! And of course, Rhiannon can't just have a regular hot water bottle cover, she has to have a £55 sheepskin one. It doesn't even come with a hot water bottle inside.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has she ‘got the headspace’ for anything at all? 🙄Goodness me, get real.

I went to school with her and she’s always been a moany miserable little princess.
We're going to need some tea, my friend! :coffee::p

We're going to need some tea, my friend! :coffee::p
Not much I’m afraid, I wasn’t important enough to be friends with her haha. Actually to be fair, she wasn’t part of the cool crowd - her friends were actually a bit odd and not popular, which is strange as when she was about 17/18 just starting YouTube she always tried to give off cool popular girl grungy vibes.

her mum was a dance teacher at the school and probably one of the most mean stuck up teachers there were. There were always rumours about her dating the young male student teachers!

I don’t actually dislike Rhiannon really despite my earlier comments... I just wish she’d get real a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Errr what? “a safe space to show her” that’s exactly what one of those people would write. Are they even aware of the absolute tit they’re writing just to have their comment liked by her?

All of the comments after her ig post could be used as a poster child for the snowflake generation

8EC42CA2-13D9-4D6A-A6F2-7F56BA507C5F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The only thing she has headspace for is buying really expensive stuff on the internet and posting ads every now and again to pay for them.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, I personally don't mind seeing Delilah in the vlogs at all, as I think she's a very cute little girl and it's nice to see a positive and well mannered child, compared to some of the little sh*ts I've seen around me :LOL:

This is not to say that my opinion wouldn't ever change if I ever have my own kids.

Reactions: 1
Irregardless of whether viewers mind seeing D in vlogs, D herself might when she's old enough to fully comprehend it all, but by then it'll be too late to do anything about it. The digital footprint documenting her whole childhood will be there.

Reactions: 10
Has she ‘got the headspace’ for anything at all? 🙄Goodness me, get real.

I went to school with her and she’s always been a moany miserable little princess.
That’s exactly how she comes across. I don’t think she’s a horrible person but my god, she really needs to sort herself out.

Errr what? “a safe space to show her” that’s exactly what one of those people would write. Are they even aware of the absolute tit they’re writing just to have their comment liked by her?

All of the comments after her ig post could be used as a poster child for the snowflake generation

View attachment 842620
Stupid breeds stupid! yep, only true inspired Rhiannon fans watch her vlogs, not perverted sickos getting off over Delilah!! THATS THE REALITY RHIANNON! What about Dees, headspace when she realises thousands of complete strangers have watched her from a baby.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 842620
Update for y’all I replied to the user
FCFA923E-6F78-4BC8-BB94-82B4D3244573.jpeg

and they answered me saying I was right!! etc...

Guess what? Miss West deleted all the posts.

So if you’re wandering what she does all day long it’s probably censoring all the comments that don’t 100% agree with her. Quite sad and pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Update for y’all I replied to the user View attachment 843331

So if you’re wandering what she does all day long it’s probably censoring all the comments that don’t 100% agree with her. Quite sad and pathetic.
She’s pathetic and people are honestly so deluded. I question the parenting abilities of the people commenting positive things about exploiting a child online, it’s disgusting. She obviously doesn’t care about Delilah’s wellbeing or privacy and it’s so sad to see so many people agreeing with her.

As someone who has been through horrible things in their childhood, I could not ever imagine exposing my child to sexual predators on the internet. This stuff honestly makes me so angry.

F05C879D-61FD-4B4B-B940-78FF827F9D4D.png
I have also commented, although I doubt it’ll be there for long.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I don’t really mind children being shown on a YouTube channel when they’re a newborn and around 18 months - newborns and toddlers all do the same sh*t. But as soon as they begin to have what loosely could be described as opinions (around 2 and a half to 3 ish), and definitely by the time they start school, they shouldn’t be shown anymore. They deserve privacy just as much as everyone else.

Reactions: 7
Update for y’all I replied to the user View attachment 843331

Deleted because she knows it true, forget what I said about her being a nice person, she’s literally selling Delilahs childhood to fund her obsession with overpriced tat!

Reactions: 14
Deleted because she knows it true, forget what I said about her being a nice person, she’s literally selling Delilahs childhood to fund her obsession with overpriced tat!
That’s exactly what she’s doing! How else would she be able to justify spending £500 on jumpers and £55 on hot water bottles!! If she didn’t exploit Delilah then she wouldn’t have a job and I doubt Doug would be best pleased if he’s the only one working whilst she buys expensive tat.

‘Having a mooch around the shops’? I’m sure she doesn’t need to as she must know each and every shop in her town inside out! It’s all she does.

• Haha
She’s pathetic and people are honestly so deluded. I question the parenting abilities of the people commenting positive things about exploiting a child online, it’s disgusting. She obviously doesn’t care about Delilah’s wellbeing or privacy and it’s so sad to see so many people agreeing with her.

As someone who has been through horrible things in their childhood, I could not ever imagine exposing my child to sexual predators on the internet. This stuff honestly makes me so angry.

View attachment 843514I have also commented, although I doubt it’ll be there for long.
Guessing your comment got deleted too 🙄

To be fair, I personally don't mind seeing Delilah in the vlogs at all, as I think she's a very cute little girl and it's nice to see a positive and well mannered child, compared to some of the little sh*ts I've seen around me :LOL:

This is not to say that my opinion wouldn't ever change if I ever have my own kids.
There’s a difference between showing small clips and then documenting her whole life on there. I know what age Delilah was sleep trained, when she learnt how to use the potty, you can probably work out what school she goes too. It’s just a bit much, I have a 4 year old and I barely post about him on my social media because the people who need to know about his life are in it already 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.