Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a difference between showing small clips and then documenting her whole life on there. I know what age Delilah was sleep trained, when she learnt how to use the potty, you can probably work out what school she goes too. It’s just a bit much, I have a 4 year old and I barely post about him on my social media because the people who need to know about his life are in it already 😂
I agree she shows too much. I have a daughter one month younger than Delilah and I wouldn’t share any of her publicly online.
I especially don’t like how Rhiannon always showed her in the bath, changing her nappy and still shows her in bed and waking up. These are private moments. Imagine having a camera in your face as soon as you wake up and then have it unknowingly put in a video for strangers 😂

Reactions: 11
I agree she shows too much. I have a daughter one month younger than Delilah and I wouldn’t share any of her publicly online.
I especially don’t like how Rhiannon always showed her in the bath, changing her nappy and still shows her in bed and waking up. These are private moments. Imagine having a camera in your face as soon as you wake up and then have it unknowingly put in a video for strangers 😂
i find it disturbing how that child talks to camera hey guys as if she's talking to friends? i suppose growing up with that excuse for a mother you would think that annoymous strangers watching your videos are your friends as her mum doesn't have any friends or a life apart from uploading buying 2 carrots and a cup of coffee in town every 2 days.

Reactions: 11
She did some half arse vlogtobers for the #ads and now she is gone for a month again :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
She obviously just made a comeback to get AD money for Delilah’s dollhouse mice and her expensive jumpers. We’ll see her again just before vlogmas when she’s wasted all of her money. She “addressed” the fact that she doesn’t enagage with her audience and only posts on Instagram stories when she’s doing vlogs or wanting AD money but she’s literally just gone and done it again, radio silence since she “completed” vlogtober.

Reactions: 13
I never thought Rhiannon would turn into a YouTuber who purely posted for ads. I could be wrong but I don’t remember any of her previous vlogtobers having so many ads in them? So sad to see, I’m all for an ad every now and then but seems so disingenuous now 😕

Reactions: 14
She’s honestly become quite bitchy too, complaining about people not wanting to always see Delilah or people holding her accountable for not posting. This is her job and if people aren’t happy with something she does, it’s up to her to fix it without constant complaints or excuses. She used to seem like a genuinely nice person but now she’s just become sad, bitter and so unlikeable.

Reactions: 21
All of those people defending Rhiannon when she mentioned someone calling her out for only posting when she’s doing ADs must feel so stupid right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is so messed up and what r is doing goes BEYOND this...she isn't posting pics on fb which is locked down and only friends and relatives see quite mundae boring pics unless you are a relative etc... she's coaching her child to talk to the camera to engage with strangers online and getting paid for showing strangers all over the world her daughter. And really expect out of 1000s of strangers there isn't going to be some right loon out there? oh well all about the ££££££££££££££££

Reactions: 10
this is so messed up and what r is doing goes BEYOND this...she isn't posting pics on fb which is locked down and only friends and relatives see quite mundae boring pics unless you are a relative etc... she's coaching her child to talk to the camera to engage with strangers online and getting paid for showing strangers all over the world her daughter. And really expect out of 1000s of strangers there isn't going to be some right loon out there? oh well all about the ££££££££££££££££
You are right. I really dislike the idea of her taking a picture or filming behind delilahs back for the purpose of posting it.
my daughter is 5 and I only keep her photos on my phone or send to family. I asked permission! I ask if I can take her photo and I’m not even posting it anywhere because it feels wrong of me to do that without her being aware. like the girl says in the video, you wouldn’t film an adult and post it so why is it okay with your own child who you’re supposed to protect?!
The trouble is if you ask a child permission to post on social media and they are under the age of 13 can they really give informed consent?How can they comprehend the sheer amount of people who could view their images and what they might want them for? The answer is no. The child will likely just agree because they trust their parent.

Reactions: 10
The third week into November, has she even posted on Instagram? I’m genuinely so curious as to how their mortgage is paid, although maybe AdTober contributed quite abit, she posts literally nothing on the gram.. I’m sensing her quitting Youtube soon

Reactions: 16
The third week into November, has she even posted on Instagram? I’m genuinely so curious as to how their mortgage is paid, although maybe AdTober contributed quite abit, she posts literally nothing on the gram.. I’m sensing her quitting Youtube soon
I don’t think she could have made that much from the vlogtober ADs. I just don’t think they spend very much when Rhiannon isn’t posting regularly, I remember in a vlog she said she hasn’t updated her winter wardrobe for a long time because she hasn’t bought anything new, which surprised me because it always seems like she’s spending money. They haven’t even spent money on any renovations around the house either so they must have just enough to afford the basics on Doug’s salary.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen that she’s posted on her Instagram story saying she’ll have vlogs up in the next week, she must be starting Christmas saving early.

Reactions: 6
This is so sad isn't it. These influencers need to wake up. There needs to be a law in place to protect children

The Onion is a satirical news website. So, while this is not a real influencer's child (although we could also talk about the ethics of child actors) what they're saying is very true for so many children.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen that she’s posted on her Instagram story saying she’ll have vlogs up in the next week, she must be starting Christmas saving early.
And saying she never has anything to post about which is why she has been quiet… probably feels guilty that she lazes around while everyone else has to work for a living 🙄

Reactions: 5
She was up at 3am playing animal crossing, that’s how you know you don’t have any responsibilities at all. I mean, all she has to do is get up and go to the hairdressers and probably walk around town aimlessly so I guess that doesn’t require much brain power.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.