Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me on Instagram following the comment I posted. I expected nothing less, I honestly cannot stand hypocrites. Crying in the morning and saying she won’t be posting Delilah much anymore then proceeds to post an AD with D in it. It just shows that it was all for show, she easily could’ve taken those pictures with Doug instead. Speaking of, Doug never really speaks in the vlogs (probably because he doesn’t like being plastered online) but it’s alright for a 5 year old?
I always wondered what Doug thought of it. He seems a very private person and to be honest so does Rhiannon, yet she has this job which I feel is a clash of interests.
YouTube is not the same for her as it was 10 years ago posting fashion videos etc.
I don’t think Doug wants to upset her about Delilah being online as he knows how fragile she is and to me he seems distant as a partner and dad.

Also wanted to note that it will be 4 years since Rhiannon and Doug got engaged soon.
Now I know it’s normal to have a wedding a few years after engagement as it takes time to plan etc but it seems as though they have no plans to ever marry.
After this long I can’t see it happening and feel Doug proposed as they had a child together and he felt it the right thing to do.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason she is so upset about this topic is that Doug and/or someone in their families also brought up concerns about her showing too much of Delilah online.

Reactions: 7
I always wondered what Doug thought of it. He seems a very private person and to be honest so does Rhiannon, yet she has this job which I feel is a clash of interests.
YouTube is not the same for her as it was 10 years ago posting fashion videos etc.
I don’t think Doug wants to upset her about Delilah being online as he knows how fragile she is and to me he seems distant as a partner and dad.

Also wanted to note that it will be 4 years since Rhiannon and Doug got engaged soon.
Now I know it’s normal to have a wedding a few years after engagement as it takes time to plan etc but it seems as though they have no plans to ever marry.
After this long I can’t see it happening and feel Doug proposed as they had a child together and he felt it the right thing to do.
Any thoughts?
I agree, although it could be a money issue. Rhiannon doesn’t post regularly so she can’t be making much off YouTube and I don’t think Doug is raking in a really high salary. They bought a house quite young so it seems their savings went towards that. They also haven’t done much with the house so I think they just don’t have a lot of disposable income. It also seems that when Rhiannon does make a bit of money, she tends to spend it on silly things right away. Plus, I don’t see Rhiannon planning an extravagant wedding so I don’t think it’s because the planning is taking too long. I remember when she first got engaged, she bought matching pyjamas for her and her bridesmaids, wonder what she’s done with those.

Reactions: 3
Doug has never been massively involved in the vlogs but in the recent ones, like over the past year or so, he seems almost irritated by Rhiannon vlogging. I remember a few years ago he filmed a weekend vlog whilst Rhiannon was away for Melissa’s hen do, I couldn’t imagine him doing that now. So it’s highly possible he or other family members have voiced the same concerns of Delilah featuring so much IMO.

Reactions: 6
Literally noone would have noticed anything different with her hair if she hadn't pointed it out! Almost every time she gets a haircut, it's barely noticable, yet she still manages to get upset about the smallest things when it's just a basic blunt, cutting an inch off the ends.

Reactions: 17
I think a lot of these influencers especially smaller ones are realising that this influencer life isn’t as easy as it used to be, it’s coming to an end and they don’t know what to do with their lives without it now. She knows nothing else and most likely the thought of a full time job terrifies her. I think we all thought they were the lucky ones rolling in money without doing anything but look at them all now, they can’t cope with real life and that’s really sad.

Reactions: 16
I think a lot of these influencers especially smaller ones are realising that this influencer life isn’t as easy as it used to be, it’s coming to an end and they don’t know what to do with their lives without it now. She knows nothing else and most likely the thought of a full time job terrifies her. I think we all thought they were the lucky ones rolling in money without doing anything but look at them all now, they can’t cope with real life and that’s really sad.
I agree, I don’t think she’s had a proper job since she worked at Lush and that was almost 10 years ago now. She could always do social media marketing or something similar although she doesn’t really have any qualifications or experience at a company. There are options though and I hope she finds an alternative soon.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen that she’s posted on her Instagram story saying she’ll have vlogs up in the next week, she must be starting Christmas saving early.
I'll believe it when I see it!

I really hope she stops filming D so much and gives her the privacy she deserves, but they damage is already done unfortunately.

Someone just commented on her latest video that they realised they live just down the road from her. Now this person seems like a 'normal' person but you just never know. It's not a risk worth taking, not for any amount of money. Consider the fact that one day D will be going to school by herself.

Last edited:
I'll believe it when I see it!

I really hope she stops filming D so much and gives her the privacy she deserves, but they damage is already done unfortunately.

Someone just commented on her latest video that they realised they live just down the road from her. Now this person seems like a 'normal' person but you just never know. It's not a risk worth taking, not for any amount of money. Consider the fact that one day D will be going to school by herself.
It’s been so easy to work out where she lives/school D goes too etc, influenzers can moan all they like about Tattle, but let’s face it, we are not the ones they should be worrying about, mostly on here it calling them out for their crappy behaviour or genuine concern for their kids! I read an article about online family vloggers, this guy was saying there is no doubt in his mind that images of these children were being used in ‘group chats’ by sickos as they had regular updates ( vlogs) of the children 🤢🤬🤢🤬.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s been so easy to work out where she lives/school D goes too etc, influenzers can moan all they like about Tattle, but let’s face it, we are not the ones they should be worrying about, mostly on here it calling them out for their crappy behaviour or genuine concern for their kids! I read an article about online family vloggers, this guy was saying there is no doubt in his mind that images of these children were being used in ‘group chats’ by sickos as they had regular updates ( vlogs) of the children 🤢🤬🤢🤬.
This is why it’s so dangerous. They put their children out from birth almost daily and people feel they know them and are a part of their lives.
They know their date of birth, name, location, likes and dislikes, what they’re getting up to. It is completely different to somebody watching a child who they pass on the street etc. You’re giving predators unlimited access to images and videos of your child for them to view and save. At the same time making them feel like they have a relationship with the child especially when influencers get their children to talk to the camera and act like viewers are their friends or family 🤢 you couldn’t make it up really. Everything that shouldn’t be done is being done but it’s ok because it’s a job and they get paid for it?!
I don’t believe influencers can play dumb anymore when they’re being made aware of what could be happening regarding their children. If I knew even ONE person was viewing my child inappropriately id remove every trace of them from the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rhiannon, please watch this.

And this.

We aren't haters for telling you not to post D, and you yourself have said you understand our reasons, so why do you continue to do it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It is so sad that she only posted on her Instagram story to lube us up for that AD. “I don’t have much to post” more like “I’m only posting now because I’m getting ready for that cash grab”

Reactions: 5
Rhiannon, please watch this.

And this.

We aren't haters for telling you not to post D, and you yourself have said you understand our reasons, so why do you continue to do it?
She continues to do it because it benefits her!

Reactions: 1
The thing is though, I think many would still watch her without D. She had a good following before she had her. She'd just need to put in a bit more effort to create content.

The thing is though, I think many would still watch her without D. She had a good following before she had her. She'd just need to put in a bit more effort to create content.
I personally think it’s because it saves her on having to create more content, she is quite lazy to be honest. Putting Delilah in the vlogs means she doesn’t have to do much more by herself.

I’m a long time viewer and always skip the D parts. I do not care for watching other people’s children, it’s boring. I like watching her videos for her and the less of her kid the better

Reactions: 16
What content can she make that doesn't revolve around D? Rhiannojs whole existence is either D or moaning about not having time to edit because 8f D or not having time to edit because ***anxiety**** but all her videos is, is her daughter and overthinking home decor, romanticised gardening or just bare empty chatter about sofa/books/hair/sleeves pulled over knuckles.
I think she needs ideas as she probably has no clue herself what to film.

Reactions: 8
I think she just needs to step into the real world and interact more with people outside of social media, for her own well being more than anything.

Reactions: 12
I think she just needs to step into the real world and interact more with people outside of social media, for her own well being more than anything.
Yeah, she genuinely has no social skills which is probably why her content is boring. At least when Delilah was younger, she was interacting with other mums at playgroups. Now she just sits alone at home or walks around town alone all day.

Reactions: 3
I started watching her before she had Delilah and I was quite happy with that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.