Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in the day I used to think Anna saccone was fab getting up at 5am to work out then realized she went to bed at 7.30/8pm.
I have no idea why she was getting up at 5am when she did/does nothing all day. At least Rhi actually looks after her children, maintains her home, films videos, etc.

Reactions: 3
I have no idea why she was getting up at 5am when she did/does nothing all day. At least Rhi actually looks after her children, maintains her home, films videos, etc.
Very true. I dunno how she does maybe we need to invest in that zantex or whatever it's called

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have to admit I love her idea of the cupboard to dry her wet clothing - I do like that. I could do with one of them! 😂

I will admit it is in my house list, my parents have a walk in airing cupboard that they hung a rail in, but hers is a great alternative to that.

Just watched her latest video, she’s even bought colour coordinated water bottles for her bedroom for her and her husband. What would she say if he brought a drink upstairs in a cup that WASNT the grey designated bedroom bottle? Can you beleive the betrayal? It’s not even worth thinking about...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest video, she’s even bought colour coordinated water bottles for her bedroom for her and her husband. What would she say if he brought a drink upstairs in a cup that WASNT the grey designated bedroom bottle? Can you beleive the betrayal? It’s not even worth thinking about...
Hahaha OH the horror!!! Although I wouldn't be surprised if she overhauled her cupboards (probably during Covid-I'm-not-going-out times) and went out to buy only pink and grey versions of everything. I am sure DoF, the teenager and Will would be delighted.

I don’t remember Rhi ever coming across (to me) as arrogant or smug but that’s the vibe I’m getting off those stupid videos she does with the text down the side and the bloody pointing. It’s really put me off. That and the fact that she quite clearly is much more well off than I initially thought-when you look at some of the stuff in her Amazon shop it’s silly prices when you could get much cheaper elsewhere.

I definitely think she is more well off than we had expected. Just the silly shopping she is doing is showing it. Also she said her Disney channel was going to be on random days but she had definitely chosen the days she does not post on her main channel so she chatting tit.

She confuses me. I don’t get why she gets up at 4.30-5 every day. Other influencers with way more subscribers and followers don’t mention doing that to catch up on work. And the over organisation I don’t really get. I mean I’m a parent and I’m organised but hers is to the extreme! And showing her youngest constantly singing I don’t really get either. And the boomerangs of them in matching outfits, why would you do that? I’d feel like a knob if I was asking my kids to do that 🙈

She confuses me. I don’t get why she gets up at 4.30-5 every day. Other influencers with way more subscribers and followers don’t mention doing that to catch up on work. And the over organisation I don’t really get. I mean I’m a parent and I’m organised but hers is to the extreme! And showing her youngest constantly singing I don’t really get either. And the boomerangs of them in matching outfits, why would you do that? I’d feel like a knob if I was asking my kids to do that 🙈
I’d say Rhi is quite niche and probably not for you lol. There is this thing that some of them talk about thats the 5am club. But if you get up at 5am you are worn out by about 6pm. I think it’s all made up to make us ordinary people feel guilty and get us to watch their channel to see how it’s done. Personally I’m a horrible person in the morning so I’ll stick to my own routine

Sometimes I get the vibe that all the ‘organising’ she does and the regimental way of doing things takes much longer than actually living in chaos. Some of her ideas are great but some of them seem to be organising for organising sake without being much help.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I get the vibe that all the ‘organising’ she does and the regimental way of doing things takes much longer than actually living in chaos. Some of her ideas are great but some of them seem to be organising for organising sake without being much help.
I agree her laundry system is too much for me

I’d say Rhi is quite niche and probably not for you lol. There is this thing that some of them talk about thats the 5am club. But if you get up at 5am you are worn out by about 6pm. I think it’s all made up to make us ordinary people feel guilty and get us to watch their channel to see how it’s done. Personally I’m a horrible person in the morning so I’ll stick to my own routine
Oh don’t get me wrong I don’t mind her content at all. I just find these things baffling lol

In her ‘Things to Know Before You Go’ video on her Disney channel, she mentions that she won’t be putting their names in magnets on their cruise room door due to privacy reasons, yet she’s perfectly happy to post videos of her children to YouTube for thousands of people to watch...?

Reactions: 4
In her ‘Things to Know Before You Go’ video on her Disney channel, she mentions that she won’t be putting their names in magnets on their cruise room door due to privacy reasons, yet she’s perfectly happy to post videos of her children to YouTube for thousands of people to watch...?
Totally agree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.