Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s setting the kids up for a very harsh reality check if they are as entitled away from her.

Reactions: 5
She’s so entitled 😢
I think this hits the nail absolutely on the head.

From her 'creative' interpretation of school uniform rules to her expediting Zara's autism assessment, so much of what she does is underpinned by a sense of entitlement. She definitely acts as though she and her children are somehow more important and have superior needs to everyone else.

I also find her branching out into planners and podcasts as pretty entitled too. I actually think she is quite talented at creating video content and although I don't agree with her exploiting her children by putting them front and centre of her content, I do think she has skills in this area and creates really watchable and quite slick vlogs. The podcast though just isn't her thing at all and she comes across as though she is lecturing people and it is all a bit too formal and awkward. I just don't know why she would assume she would be good at this and it's something that should do well? Maybe it's more a lack of self awareness than entitlement I don't know?

I think this hits the nail absolutely on the head.

From her 'creative' interpretation of school uniform rules to her expediting Zara's autism assessment, so much of what she does is underpinned by a sense of entitlement. She definitely acts as though she and her children are somehow more important and have superior needs to everyone else.

I also find her branching out into planners and podcasts as pretty entitled too. I actually think she is quite talented at creating video content and although I don't agree with her exploiting her children by putting them front and centre of her content, I do think she has skills in this area and creates really watchable and quite slick vlogs. The podcast though just isn't her thing at all and she comes across as though she is lecturing people and it is all a bit too formal and awkward. I just don't know why she would assume she would be good at this and it's something that should do well? Maybe it's more a lack of self awareness than entitlement I don't know?
I agree that she is skilled in the making and editing of her videos. What her problem is, she’s not original and doesn’t have her own ideas. She copies others and is no unnatural in front of the camera and her podcast is horrendous!! Now she’s doing patreon for her main channel!!! Are people actually going to pay to get early access to her videos?!

I agree that she is skilled in the making and editing of her videos. What her problem is, she’s not original and doesn’t have her own ideas. She copies others and is no unnatural in front of the camera and her podcast is horrendous!! Now she’s doing patreon for her main channel!!! Are people actually going to pay to get early access to her videos?!
I had to laugh when she said the first level of the patreon is with no perks just like giving her a tip for making videos! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I had to laugh when she said the first level of the patreon is with no perks just like giving her a tip for making videos! 🤣🤣
to be fair loads of American Vloggers do this.... even British Vloggers Helena & Martyn have a website where they ask people for money for free..... I don't agree with it and think Vloggers should give at least something back.... but if people want to throw away their money...... it's on them !

Reactions: 2
The DLA thing is outrageous and makes a mockery of the system.

From the videos you can tell:
The kids eat a pretty normal range of food for their age. Not the best eaters but in no way the worst and definitely don't demand more expensive food.
The kids can wear all sorts of clothes and don't seem massively sensitive about the fabrics etc. They are happy to wear scratchy costumes for days on end.
They can be very flexible with routines and cope well with busy days at the park and changes of plan.
The children can wait when required for meals, the bus to the park etc
The children are happy to entertain themselves for hours every weekend whilst Rhi 'works'.
The children are all doing very well in school and are above average academically.

I just don't understand how they have any additional care needs over and above neurotypical children. As I wrote earlier, I don't doubt they have autism and that this might generate additional challenges over time but that time hasn't arrived yet.
Both my kids now adults are autistic, they aren’t diagnosed as it wasn’t really a thing when they were growing up plus I put it down to their own little quirks and personalities. I never thought of getting them diagnosed as they coped just fine. Even now my daughter is funny with clothes especially underwear, she hates crowds and loads of noise and struggles with anxiety and feeling overwhelmed. That said she is so intelligent and is off to uni soon. How she will cope with multitasking and managing her time and workload remains to be seen, been easy as colleges help ALL kids keep on top their work. The only reason their possible autism has become apparent is because a family member works with children with autism adhd etc and said there are huge traits with both, even myself. I wouldn’t now dream of taking benefits away from someone who really needs it. I work with people who have had cancer and struggled to get any financial support while going through treatment. She is vile them kids are just fine, they understand instruction when she’s getting them walk down the stairs grinning at the camera. She is robbing them of a childhood, she even picks the toys they play with

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have recently been diagnosed with progressive brain damage which impacts my balance and I have had a few bad falls as a result, I actually questioned my entitlement to disability as ‘I’m not that bad’

• Heart
Rhi couldn't tell you how her children cope how their autism is developing because she never gives them any new experiences! Surely at wills age he could be out with friends having them over she keeps them so sheltered it's alarming! They do even seem to go to communal swing parks...is that to protect the kids from judgement or her????

Seriously she is a idiot! Sit there and dictate to people about not saying yes to everything and setting boundaries to benefit your children.......really rhi really! Your kids never leave the bloody house every weekend, get any fresh air and are babysat by Disney plus whilst you 'work' all weekend and school holidays!

You work out the hours she puts in Vs the amount she earns she is proberly earning wage of 50p a hour! 🤣

Seriously she is a idiot! Sit there and dictate to people about not saying yes to everything and setting boundaries to benefit your children.......really rhi really! Your kids never leave the bloody house every weekend, get any fresh air and are babysat by Disney plus whilst you 'work' all weekend and school holidays!

You work out the hours she puts in Vs the amount she earns she is proberly earning wage of 50p a hour! 🤣
Exactly what is she actually doing with those kids they will have memories of theme parks, their house and a camera in their faces! They never go anywhere and she is never involved in anything they do!

My favourite holiday memory at Bellas age was during a alphabet hunt game my mum explaining two alien puppets on Irish children’s tv (before mobiles were common let alone smartphones) in a caravan park in wales to one of the entertainment team, also the icecream parlour in Tenby. The reason is we had so much fun with mum.

Oh someone is being touchy this morning! I don't believe for a minute someone has asked Rhi for advice on trolling!!!

Reactions: 3
I found it really difficult listening to the podcast on boundaries, knowing that she seriously violates the boundaries of her kids' privacy. They aren't old enough to give informed consent about appearing on the vlogs and they aren't old enough to put in place sensible boundaries about what can and can't be filmed so that really should come from her. I know all about her children's medical issues, their weekly routine etc. I could easily find out where they live if I wanted to. It's all very frightening and completely lacking boundaries.

Weirdly though she is excellent at putting in boundaries around what she is and isn't happy to share about herself. I notice she is very very reluctant to share any meaningful anecdotes or stories about her life and experiences. She obviously had Dylan and was a single mum for a while so what was that like? How did she meet Daddy of Four and how did they create a blended family? There aren't even specific examples of when she has been burnt out, how that felt, what exactly she did to stop it happening again etc. It's all just very vague and preachy.

Reactions: 7
I found it really difficult listening to the podcast on boundaries, knowing that she seriously violates the boundaries of her kids' privacy. They aren't old enough to give informed consent about appearing on the vlogs and they aren't old enough to put in place sensible boundaries about what can and can't be filmed so that really should come from her. I know all about her children's medical issues, their weekly routine etc. I could easily find out where they live if I wanted to. It's all very frightening and completely lacking boundaries.

Weirdly though she is excellent at putting in boundaries around what she is and isn't happy to share about herself. I notice she is very very reluctant to share any meaningful anecdotes or stories about her life and experiences. She obviously had Dylan and was a single mum for a while so what was that like? How did she meet Daddy of Four and how did they create a blended family? There aren't even specific examples of when she has been burnt out, how that felt, what exactly she did to stop it happening again etc. It's all just very vague and preachy.
As far as Dylan goes she's sticking to the story about her husband being the biological dad to all 4 and her having secondary infertility after Dylan.
Also she absolutely screams autistic to me but never acknowledges it. Apparently only the children's diagnoses are fair game to exploit.

Reactions: 8
Girls both in bibs eating lunch today….I’m staggered she does that and sticks it on social media for all to see. Those children are violated by her.

Reactions: 4
Girls both in bibs eating lunch today….I’m staggered she does that and sticks it on social media for all to see. Those children are violated by her.
I wonder if it's because if one makes a mess on their clothes, she will need to change both as she appears obsessed in having them dress and look the same!

• Haha
Yeah I actually thought it was very optimistic of her to think that in 20 years time William might be watching the next coronation with his children. Does she not realise how much she’s stunting their social abilities. I doubt he’ll come out of secondary school unscathed.
And meeting a partner and settling down can be hard enough; in addition to his autism, broadcasted childhood and an over-bearing, controlling, manipulative helicopter mum.

For a day in the house I don't understand why the kids are all dressed in clothes that need protected?? The need for bibs to each lunch in their own home is ridiculous..if they do spill take it off and steep it! Can the kids not be in comfies and allowed to relax as individuals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.