Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that - is she going to vlog the wedding?
Seems like a very strange wedding - on a Monday afternoon, kids only asked to be bridesmaids a couple of days before? And yes take the day off!!
Yeah she's the wedding photographer/videographer šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I think Iā€™ve said this before, but my daughter is neurotypical and yet she would get incredibly anxious if I spoke at the speed/volume/in the manner Rhi does, while going around Disney.

Kids rely on their parents to remain calm to help them to manage their anxiety/excitement on days like that. Her kids do really well with this in mind! I struggle to even watch her Disney vlogs, theyā€™re not a relaxing watch

Reactions: 5
I think Iā€™ve said this before, but my daughter is neurotypical and yet she would get incredibly anxious if I spoke at the speed/volume/in the manner Rhi does, while going around Disney.

Kids rely on their parents to remain calm to help them to manage their anxiety/excitement on days like that. Her kids do really well with this in mind! I struggle to even watch her Disney vlogs, theyā€™re not a relaxing watch
Exactly this, puts me on edge watching her tbh she's so over the top šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Why is she comparing Alton towers rides to Disney rides šŸ¤¦
We love Alton towers, we love lots of theme parks and go to ones all over Europe as a family but have no interest in going to Disney! There is no need to compare them! Or constantly moan that Merlin won't let you film.on ride for safety reasons
---
And actually on the note of comparing, did anyone see how clear it was sam4god thought she was crazy for comparing Disney paris to Florida šŸ¤£ pointing out that Florida is more of a holiday with water parks etc.....yeah rhi won't let her children go to a waterpark...they would have to take there loungeflys off to swim

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh she wore the white base dress with blue flowers :cautious:
Hey she got really positive comments about it (from people at the wedding). Let's face it that's the most important thing at a person's wedding is what Rhi decides to wear. People all look at what she wears as she is the most important person there.

• Haha
Letā€™s face it someone is hardly going to say ā€œI cant believe you wore that todayā€ to her face. You look lovely is a standard wedding phrase between guests.

Reactions: 4
I just listened to her shite on about self help books that she has listened to. Doesn't seem good if she has had to listen to 6 of them imo...

Listened to a couple of minutes of her latest podcast to see if she has improved at all and my god her voice is so boring and robotic. She makes me want to put a hot poker through my ears. Itā€™s painful. Rambling on, sounds so unnatural and scripted itā€™s terrible!!!!

Why is she comparing Alton towers rides to Disney rides šŸ¤¦
We love Alton towers, we love lots of theme parks and go to ones all over Europe as a family but have no interest in going to Disney! There is no need to compare them! Or constantly moan that Merlin won't let you film.on ride for safety reasons
---
And actually on the note of comparing, did anyone see how clear it was sam4god thought she was crazy for comparing Disney paris to Florida šŸ¤£ pointing out that Florida is more of a holiday with water parks etc.....yeah rhi won't let her children go to a waterpark...they would have to take there loungeflys off to swim
Just watched her Alton Towers vlog and I can't believe she had the audacity to moan the fact that they were having to actually wait in a queue. Then again it's Rhi and she does feel the whole.family are entitled to walk straight onto anything. She is going to have a shock on the cruise when. They have to wait with everybody else to meet the characters and go on the water slide.
Is anybody else finding the children cam (well Zara) very annoying? She talks about editing Rhi but from what I've seen on her editing she puts everything to drag out her content.

Just watched her Alton Towers vlog and I can't believe she had the audacity to moan the fact that they were having to actually wait in a queue. Then again it's Rhi and she does feel the whole.family are entitled to walk straight onto anything. She is going to have a shock on the cruise when. They have to wait with everybody else to meet the characters and go on the water slide.
Is anybody else finding the children cam (well Zara) very annoying? She talks about editing Rhi but from what I've seen on her editing she puts everything to drag out her content.
Absolutely howling at the audacity of having to queue. Mind blowing, utterly mind blowing. She wants a VIP system for free and it drives me mad. Those children do not NEED to skip lines, they just WANT toā€¦ i mean who bloody doesnā€™t

They are so used to this preferential treatment now that they cannot cope with a normal system. Even Daddyoffour who i usually find pretty amusing was acting like an entitled douche

Reactions: 7
Also the way that she was complaining when they said that she wasnt allowed to film on the rides. I am quite surprised that she hasn't said about a disney trip to see the new dreams show.

Also the way that she was complaining when they said that she wasnt allowed to film on the rides. I am quite surprised that she hasn't said about a disney trip to see the new dreams show.
What's really ridiculous is there is loads of on ride videos of the curse of Alton manor that were out before she went she could of watched with the kids! What she really meant to say was 'how can I bulk out my boring videos without on ride footage'

Reactions: 3
Daddy of four is brilliant, if I ever saw them in the wild I'd go up to him and say hello!

In today's Disney vlog
'show the people watching the vlog, which is about 3 on a good day' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Then went on later to say 'there is 4 people watching now' šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she not search on youtube for ride POVā€™s i found the curse at Alton manor within seconds

Did she not search on youtube for ride POVā€™s i found the curse at Alton manor within seconds
I think the only reason she took the children to Alton Towers was for content. When they said she couldnā€™t film for safety reasons she genuinely raised that it needed to be balanced to support inclusivity.
WHAT?! If a filming device falls on the track that makes it unsafe for everybody! Sheā€™s so self-absorbed itā€™s painful.
If they put a ban on filming in the theme park entirely; she wouldnā€™t have gone. Itā€™s nothing to do with giving her children experiences and making memories; content creating comes first.

• Haha
Daddy of four is brilliant, if I ever saw them in the wild I'd go up to him and say hello!

In today's Disney vlog
'show the people watching the vlog, which is about 3 on a good day' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Then went on later to say 'there is 4 people watching now' šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Brilliant.

• Haha
Anyone else notice in the latest Disney vlog that she seriously considered queuing twice at Princess Pavillion to meet two different princesses? The fast access queue was around 20 minutes so she obviously thought her kids could handle 40 minutes of queuing. She even showed a clip of the kids happily queuing doing some kind of activity.

I just can't get over how blatantly she abuses the system. She mentioned that the regular queue was 80 minutes so she was more than willing to let her kids effectively jump queue twice to meet two princesses in half the time it would take everyone else to queue to meet just one character. It doesn't even occur to her that her family are extending the wait time for other little kids that almost certainly will be worse than her kids at queuing. She is so selfish it is infuriating! I think she is a very rigid thinker so she thinks because her kids qualify for these passes and privileges they absolutely should use them in anyway that benefits them without any care or consideration about whether the special access is needed or how it impacts others.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.