Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist that all three kids wear those big bags?!
They would be more comfortable and enjoy themselves more without having to lug them around ,just to promote disney.

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist that all three kids wear those big bags?!
They would be more comfortable and enjoy themselves more without having to lug them around ,just to promote disney.
I've wondered this too, and they're always hanging off the kids which looks uncomfortable. I don't understand what they carry? They're wearing coats, she tends to buy snacks and drinks and they're a bit old for spare clothes!

Reactions: 3
Should have known her trip yesterday was a PR Trip. I thought she’d read here and realised she never does anything with her children so decided to have a nice day out. Nope, only if it’s paid for
wouldn't be surprised if the Bella and Will "chose" a bowling party because Rhi was #gifted a trip, and the resulting vlog will all be an ad. 🙄🙄

I've wondered this too, and they're always hanging off the kids which looks uncomfortable. I don't understand what they carry? They're wearing coats, she tends to buy snacks and drinks and they're a bit old for spare clothes!
I never thought of that!! 🤣 what the hell are in those bags of theirs? 😂

Reactions: 1
I never thought of that!! 🤣 what the hell are in those bags of theirs? 😂
They are purely decorative I'd say.
Got to exploit them so she is sent more.

On that point what is she excited about being sent today. I'm guessing a Disney sex.toy 😈😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her disneyland paris videos are not doing so well 🙈🐭 she went early December to film Christmas but left if till the 22 nd December to post the Christmas fireworks… no wonder only 365 people have watched it lol 😆 🐭🐭🐭 she didn’t plan that very well did she 🐭

Reactions: 4
If she’s going to promote the seasonal festivities surely the videos should be out sooner rather than later so that people would see it and book otherwise there’s no point in her promoting it
Her disneyland paris videos are not doing so well 🙈🐭 she went early December to film Christmas but left if till the 22 nd December to post the Christmas fireworks… no wonder only 365 people have watched it lol 😆 🐭🐭🐭 she didn’t plan that very well did she 🐭

• Haha
Wonder what shes really excited for, probably more bags or discount sale stuff from shop disney 🛍

The fireworks video should have been up the Tuesday after the first show at the latest. Dragging it out is the channel’s downfall.

Yes she pulled the children out of school to attend the first days of Christmas celebrations at Disney at the beginning of November so that she could be the first vlogger covering this season.
Complained the first day because not all of the snacks and festive foods were immediately available.

• Haha
Exactly whats the rush of getting out there filming, and then took a month, half a day at a time to post it all.

• Haha
But she also complains about editing it all so quickly after the holiday… if she isn’t getting them out straight away it doesn’t matter

Yes she pulled the children out of school to attend the first days of Christmas celebrations at Disney at the beginning of November so that she could be the first vlogger covering this season.
Complained the first day because not all of the snacks and festive foods were immediately available.
She's really missed a trick here. She was one of the first there so could have done really well for views if she got the vlogs out quickly. Instead her Christmas vlogs are as welcome as turkey in January.

Disneyland paris only has short seasons not like WDW where Halloween starts in august, she could of done really well, but spreading them out hasn’t paid off for her.

But shes soooo busy with work lol 😆 she’s starting to sound like victoria in detail lol 😆

But shes soooo busy with work lol 😆 she’s starting to sound like victoria in detail lol 😆
And Big Brogan Tate. None of them have a clue about what constitutes an actual busy job. Going to the hairdresser or getting their nails done is deemed a "busy day". Riiiiiiiight ...

She says she’s “running errands” which translates to, getting her nails and eyelashes done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.