Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised if she paid full price for those soft toys she paid £80 for Easter mickeys… is that not slightly outrageous?

It’s off because when you watch the disney vlogs they are the opposite with food.
1 portion of chicken tenders and chips for her and 2 x children to share
1 x large pizza and 2 x portions of chicken tenders for 3 smaller children, 1 who is really an adult, plus 2 adults… how on earth ?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just realised if she paid full price for those soft toys she paid £80 for Easter mickeys… is that not slightly outrageous?

It’s off because when you watch the disney vlogs they are the opposite with food.
1 portion of chicken tenders and chips for her and 2 x children to share
1 x large pizza and 2 x portions of chicken tenders for 3 smaller children, 1 who is really an adult, plus 2 adults… how on earth ?
And she takes cereal bars and uses water bottles for parks so they don’t grab a coffee or different drink for the children yet she spends a ridiculous amount of money on outfits and bags although most of them are now gifted. Her animal kingdom vlog was awful why film an entire ride, just enjoy it with the kids. I let out a fist pump when ‘daddyoffour’ forgot to film Mickey and Minnie bet he got a telling off

• Haha
And she takes cereal bars and uses water bottles for parks so they don’t grab a coffee or different drink for the children yet she spends a ridiculous amount of money on outfits and bags although most of them are now gifted. Her animal kingdom vlog was awful why film an entire ride, just enjoy it with the kids. I let out a fist pump when ‘daddyoffour’ forgot to film Mickey and Minnie bet he got a telling off
I love how unbothered he looked. I wanted to high him. The whole holiday was just for vlogging. They must all be starving. Myself, husband and 6year old would polish off that pizza just us three, and after walking around non stop in the parks!

why is she showing so much of the rides? It’s really weird, no actual useful info. No snacks or info about the food and treats… it’s so strange and unlike any Disney vlogs I’ve seen

Reactions: 4
I don't know how she hasn't been done for copyright music with the rides. other vlogs dub music over if they film rides

She claimed there’s no information for families, I watch adults who go to Disney so it’s not something I consider. So why not feature that what was good for a family of 6, how they found snacks, sharing meals etc, I have seen this crop up on Facebook groups.

Reactions: 2
In today’s episode of Clutching At Straws: a whole grid post dedicated to her freshly trimmed fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, those drinks (I haven’t watched her in a while so I don’t know if she drinks them still) aren’t a replacement for a breakfast…
On one of her daily vlogs, she had one of those drinks for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a fajita for dinner. That was it for the day.

• Wow
Desperate for content now ! Asking her audience if she should do a updated house tour on the 2 year anniversary of moving . After admitting they haven't made any changes 🤣🤣 .

I used to really like her but her content is so desperate now, what's in my bag (un)updated house tour . Yesterday she did about a mini organisation series. Seriously look back and what people liked , I even liked the repetitive grocery hauls each week. she hasn't done one for weeks. She thinks she is the Queen of organisation. I have 2nd hand embarrassment for her now the desperation is dripping over the screen

Desperate for content now ! Asking her audience if she should do a updated house tour on the 2 year anniversary of moving . After admitting they haven't made any changes 🤣🤣 .

I used to really like her but her content is so desperate now, what's in my bag (un)updated house tour . Yesterday she did about a mini organisation series. Seriously look back and what people liked , I even liked the repetitive grocery hauls each week. she hasn't done one for weeks. She thinks she is the Queen of organisation. I have 2nd hand embarrassment for her now the desperation is dripping over the screen

We'd all have perfectly clean, organised houses if we had 100+ kallax boxes. They literally hold SO much. I can't tell you how tidy my house would be if I could hide all the clutter in those.

She's definitely desperately for ideas. We're not arsed about your periods and migraines Rhi. She mentions COVID in every single vlog too. It's becoming tedious.

What's with all the identical Joules tops?

I liked the repeat grocery hauls. Since she hasn't done 1 in so long, I'm not sure why I'm still subscribed tbh.

I wonder if she wears the disney costumes on the school run?

I watched her vlog last night and at the end of it I thought, you actually call that work??? She barley does anything except dick around at home! It’s absolutely ridiculous that these people can say they are “working”

Reactions: 5
I watched her vlog last night and at the end of it I thought, you actually call that work??? She barley does anything except dick around at home! It’s absolutely ridiculous that these people can say they are “working”
Yep it really annoys me that she/others would call that work. It’s not work. Idc if she makes income from it it is not work.

Reactions: 4

The reason I started following her was the organisations and tips because that’s what she said her channel was. Now I don’t know what the duck she is 😂 her channel is all over the place.

• Haha
New thread title suggestion:

Fake Disney expert Rhi running out of ideas, profiting off insta reels with her children in tears

• Heart
I can't get over how much of a little brat Zara is. The way they pander to her every need and adapt their behaviour because she says so. She rules that house and she's five. Bloody hell. I thought my five year old was bossy. She dictated what Rhi and Bella wore at Disney. She's a cute little girl but my god Rhi, sort it out.

Do you think the kids go to breakfast club in the mornings so she doesn't have to see the mum's on the school run who can't stand princess perfect!? Has she ever mentioned friends or hanging out with kids friends mum's etc.

But she's sooo busy guys, she couldn't possibly fit all her hours and hours of work into the school day. She's a full time youtuber don't you know!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.