Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread, jeeeez this woman i used to like her at first but can't watch her anymore. This obsession with getting a diagnosis for zara is just not normal, I see a bit in will but not the girls, she will get the diagnosis cause she won't stop till she gets it she rings every day they will be fed up with her, the woman is bonkers. Zara is just a spoilt brat feel so sorry for boys, its all about her and the girls and Disney

Reactions: 4
Yes Rhi mos5
She really is boring. What is with all of the memes she is posting? There is nothing original nor unique about her. She has nothing to say of her own.
“I need to clean so I’ll do a clean with me video for you later”..she isn’t serving her audience she’s serving herself. And she calls it work!!! I seriously do not understand why people create these videos on speed cleans etc and how people can sit and watch them. She’s such an attractive women and loves her children in the ways she knows how, she has so much potential, if she would stop talking down at us rather than to us. Her voice is so false, it’s like she’s acting, she’s like a spoilt teenager who thinks everybody loves her, she is higher than everybody else. That’s probably half of her issue with low views.
This is exactly it, she's clearly desperate to be a big influencer but isn't likeable at all. She makes videos about stuff she thinks will be popular and is constantly asking viewers what they want to see on her channel, it just comes off as desperate. I can't fault the quality of her videos and if her content and personality was engaging she'd be on to a winner.

Reactions: 2
She isn't relatable at all. She splashes the cash on ridiculous Disney and Joule's items , spends a huge amount on her grocery shopping for jars and packets. No cooking from scratch.

There is nothing transferable that I can learn or take into my life, her channel is just a bragging station.

A quote from the latest vlog “I need to talk about something. I’m just going to mention it once and then not really discuss it again…”

It’s a shame she can’t apply this same attitude towards everything else she bleats on about relentlessly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with the " what's in my bag " vlog ! Seriously is that all she has to do all day film a video of what is in her bag does she think anyone actually cares what she carries in her bag !

Enough with the moaning about Covid and the kids not being able to school , she wasn't so concerned about school when she had them off for the Disney holiday and the week before as " there was no point them going back ". She also never did any home schooling with them then .

All this I've got so much work to do , doing what exactly ? She creates all this extra " work" . She needs to get a proper job where she has to go outside the home work from 8-5 then come back and do all the daily jobs that need doing . She is getting so boring now and her videos ( I don't watch the diseny chanel just the main one ) are so boring.

Reactions: 5
Do other people dress in themed outfits at Disney like she does? I’m looking in the background but everyone is just wearing normal summer clothes

• Haha
I don’t think she’s mentioned that awful Patreon nonsense for weeks. I guess there weren’t any mugs willing to part with their cash to watch her boring vlogs before everyone else.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s mentioned that awful Patreon nonsense for weeks. I guess there weren’t any mugs willing to part with their cash to watch her boring vlogs before everyone else.
You don’t see many in Florida, you get ears even I pop on a pair but I have just one set, classic Minnie Mouse ones. I tend to see more Disney T-shirt’s and jumpers. Magic at sea
Cruise was totally different though loads of people dressed up never seen that on a Disney cruise really

Reactions: 1
Its Dylan and will i feel sorry for she couldn't even stay with the boys for the star wars thing in Disney, the girls were bored the girls need to learn their are other members of the family who like different things and should be told that Dylan and will are entitled to have at least 1 day with their mum. The parents should book a camping trip or adventure weekend away with the boys and leave them spoilt girls with family members oooooh yes that would never happen

Reactions: 5
Absolutely! They don’t seem to do much out of the house. My boys is the same age as Will and we are forever doing some sort of outdoor activity, Go Ape, that kind of stuff all the time. And she couldn’t even be bothered to spend a day doing their thing at Disney.

I just find it really odd. They never seem to go out unless they are on holiday. They do karate but that’s it.

It’s annoying because she has enough money to spend on stupid Disney tit but their lives at home are so boring!

Absolutely! They don’t seem to do much out of the house. My boys is the same age as Will and we are forever doing some sort of outdoor activity, Go Ape, that kind of stuff all the time. And she couldn’t even be bothered to spend a day doing their thing at Disney.

I just find it really odd. They never seem to go out unless they are on holiday. They do karate but that’s it.

It’s annoying because she has enough money to spend on stupid Disney tit but their lives at home are so boring!
Her kids are all like robots! They do what Rhi wants them to do, it’s like they have no personality at all.
My kids have totally different interests and outside of the house! She doesn’t allow he kids to be their own individual selves!

Just found this family! To be fair I think she is gonna struggle to stay relevant! The cost of living is rising and most people are looking to save money so will be looking for food haul/meal plan videos to help not ones where they spend a fortune on convenience food and big name foods (eat well for less would have a field day with this woman). And she makes out the kids only get a sweet treat for pudding at the end of the week but buys a massive 'dont judge me' selection every week! 🤨

Reactions: 7
Her last vlog was awful, why film the whole ride I just skip through it, no info nothing just the kids constantly being interviewed. Her voice as well is sooo annoying. How is she relatable to a family travelling to Florida, who has money to buy outfits to dress up in everyday and each have a £75 bag strapped to them. I’d rather she told more on how she finds the DAS system and travelling with children with autism

My mum had weekly hospital treatment at one point in 2021, honestly she had less covid tests than her family. My extended family included and you might come close.

The covid testing is another thing for her to micromanage and give more time and focus to than it really warrants. Also, she seems to include day to day tasks/housework in her actual work so she can appear super busy. I wonder if she even realises how privileged she is compared to most of her viewers.

I think it's ok to micromanage a little bit. It can just make everything less overwhelming and put less pressure on your mind to remember to do things. However she really takes it to the next 5 levels and really tries to make it look like she is so super busy bc the list of things to do is so long even though it is made up of little regular things like:

make dinner-using ready made frozen food that you just need to put in oven

film a video-which is a hobby, not a job

bring kids to school-pretty sure lots of parents do that?

collect kids from school-I'm fairly sure when I was Bella age I was walking to & from school by myself and aren't they super close to the school? Also it would be both Bella & Will walking together right, so that would be safer? & I'm not a parent but I think it would be OK for Zara to walk with her older siblings, not 100% as that might be personal preference.....which Rhi obvi prefers not to do.

She just seems to make a mountain outa a tiny bump. She prob has watch a TV show wrote down on her list of daily tasks.

Reactions: 2
Even the way she does her laundry/clothes. She washes them, throws them into the dryer. Fecks them in a box, then sorts them into boxes to be sorted into more boxes upstairs. Why not fold them from the dryer into piles for each person. So many unnecessary steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
collect kids from school-I'm fairly sure when I was Bella age I was walking to & from school by myself and aren't they super close to the school? Also it would be both Bella & Will walking together right, so that would be safer? & I'm not a parent but I think it would be OK for Zara to walk with her older siblings, not 100% as that might be personal preference.....which Rhi obvi prefers not to do.
I agree with everything apart from the walking to school bit. Will should be ok on his own but with his autism I know it can be difficult. My second oldest has autism and part of it is road safety. I had to walk him in secondary school for a little bit when he started just cause he couldn’t be safe on his own. Not saying it’s the same for Will, all children are different but I can see reasons why Rhi wouldn’t let him.
I do think Zara is way to young for Will or Bella to be responsible for Zara while walking to school. She can be a little wild and that’s not the children’s responsibility

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.