Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was another mum from the same school in here a while back who said that none of the other kids took liberties with the uniform. I believe Rhi has them wearing Christmas jumpers all December, as well as the skirts and tutus for the rest of the year. Another example of Rhi making everyone else march to the best of her drum. I feel very sorry for those kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I meant I don’t believe the school is relaxed enough for the sequin skirts, the non logo stuff in the right colours is fair.

Reactions: 2
The head teacher told me they prefer correct uniform, don't mind if it isn't logoed (is that a word?!) but they have other things to worry about than if a kid is wearing the correct trousers or skirts. Must say her kids are the only ones who wear sequined crap, other parents are too sensible!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm in the UK and my youngest is 3 and goes to a nursery we're you wear uniform. Everything must be logoed but as she only 3 and gets dirty every time she goes I have brought her second hand jumpers from the lost property shop at the end of the year and cheap asda ones but again she is small and the nursery don't mind as long as it's red jumper or cardigan. But I would never send her in a blue shinny tutu (navy blue dress or skirt as uniform) I do send in as spear a pair or red or blue leggins as they can look like tights. I think rhi is spoilt too thata why she has zara so spoilt

Reactions: 1
The head teacher told me they prefer correct uniform, don't mind if it isn't logoed (is that a word?!) but they have other things to worry about than if a kid is wearing the correct trousers or skirts. Must say her kids are the only ones who wear sequined crap, other parents are too sensible!
I agree - I think schools have way more to worry about at the moment but still

Newbie here so sorry if this has been asked before.. has anyone seen the programme on YouTube Fast Food Baby? I swear the Welsh girl on there is the image of rhi

Re uniform, I have said this before, but it’s a pita for the other kids (and their parents) if one parent isn’t adhering to some sort of uniform policy. My DD is a laid back little thing, but she’d have been upset, aged 4, if there was a kid in the class wearing a tutu, when she was in normal uniform and not letting her wear a tutu

My friend had a daughter with autism and has sensory issues around clothing, but my friend manages this, while sticking to the uniform rules as best possible (the child wears long sleeved t shirts in the same colour as the uniform)

Newbie here so sorry if this has been asked before.. has anyone seen the programme on YouTube Fast Food Baby? I swear the Welsh girl on there is the image of rhi
Sorry what episode lol coz I can only fine the same episode

Sorry what episode lol coz I can only fine the same episode
There's only one episode, it's on the origins YouTube page, raising kids on junk food | fast food baby, it's the second family the girls name is Sam but she's the image of rhi

There's only one episode, it's on the origins YouTube page, raising kids on junk food | fast food baby, it's the second family the girls name is Sam but she's the image of rhi
Oh my gosh, she's also Welsh. This HAS to be a relation 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of you say "Zara is spoilt". Can you explain to me how she is spoilt though bc I just don't see it tbh? All I see is a little girl with a strange Mam who has figured how that if she acts "cute" she will get praise from her Mam. Getting praise is not being spoilt though and acting "cute" doesn't mean spoilt either.
Rhi wants the kids to act cute cos that brings the views and is aesthetically pleasing.
To me, being spoilt is getting lots of presents and not getting in trouble if you act like a little tit. Her kids don't act like little shits though, they are quiet calm mostly, although I know with autism things aren't always calm but we don't see that so it's just assuming and you know what they say about assuming.
I feel like Rhi & the Dad would put their foot down if the kids wanted only chocolate or niceties for meals or something like that. The kids def do not get final say in what Rhi buys for groceries. They are human beings though, with their own tastes and preferences which they are allowed to have. If they don't like something (eg soup) then after few tries, I think it would be understood and not forced. I think anyway.
I'm not sure if I'm missing something?

zara may not be "spoilt" in the sense that she isn't shown behaving like a brat and constantky demanding gifts - although as has been said, we only see an edited version of their life - however, rhi is spoiling them in the way she - for example - allows them to push the rules in terms if wearing sparkly tutus to. school. sure, it was very likely initiated by rhi herself, but teaching the kids that the rules do not apply to them in the way they do the other children gives the implication that they are somehow special, which will cause them to grow up exoecting that they will always be allowed to do what they want/get their own way, which may cause issues with their behaviour in the future, when they're placed in situations where rules are not quite so lax and are actually enforced, because they won't be used to adhering to boundaries.

and yes, their beliefs will stem from the fact that rhi believes her kids are special and rules should be bent to cater for them - but there's a difference between providing the best environment for each individual child with autism to thrive, and pushing standard unrelated boundaries - like teaching the kids that it's totally okay for them to wear glittery skirts to school simply because she can take advantage of the fact that the school have far more important things to focus on - and the fact that theshe undoubtedly has a reputation and teachers know she'll turn it into a massive drama if they broach the topic. meanwhile, other parents are teaching their kids that there are rules in place that are important to follow, even if you don't necessarily want to - but the fact zara isn't being taught this very much will cause her to grow up pretty spoilt. it's exactly the same privileged attitude as the way rhi just expects that zara's autism assessment should be expedited, because she believes zara should come first - rhi's own expected sense of entitlement will definitely rub off on the kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m laughing so hard that she got told off in Tesco for filming. She is so incredibly entitled. I find it utterly bizarre that people who do YouTube think they have the right to film anywhere they want. Don’t get me started with people who film WHILST at work doing a paid job, obviously this does not include Rhi

Reactions: 3
I bet she stood there and tried to justify it with her “job” as a “content creator” and the fact that she’s the biggest celeb in Swansea. “Haven’t you seen my channel? Mummy of Four UK”.

Preach of GDPR and safeguarding. Saying that what does she know about safeguarding when she parades her children online for cash.! Staff have been sacked for filming in store so why does she and other influencers think they are any different. Youth football/sports you can’t film without permission from both teams, all parents and the club due to strict safeguarding. A spectator who watched some matches had a foster child who was deemed at risk so we couldn’t film anything when they were there incase his whereabouts was found out. She literally has no idea. Many times we had to stop parents filming and ask for the content to be deleted if not it was reported to the FA and possible fine for the club

The latest Disney vlog was more sharing a meal between four of them, more interviews with her kids, Zara singing, filming of entire rides in the dark, no sign of daddy of four or the teenager

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed Rhi's minuscule portion for lunch on the newest vlog? Surely a bagel with some peanut butter and a small apple is not enough of a meal to sustain her till dinner with the amount of work she claims to have, especially as she has said on previous vlogs that she only has an exante drink for breakfast and her dinners in her meal vlogs aren't anything special or substantial.

• Heart
Has anyone else noticed Rhi's minuscule portion for lunch on the newest vlog? Surely a bagel with some peanut butter and a small apple is not enough of a meal to sustain her till dinner with the amount of work she claims to have, especially as she has said on previous vlogs that she only has an exante drink for breakfast and her dinners in her meal vlogs aren't anything special or substantial.
Yeah, she’s clearly got some deep rooted issues with food.

• Heart
Yeah, she’s clearly got some deep rooted issues with food.
Massively so. She has a flavoured water for breakfast and lunch sometimes. It's not filling at all surely.

In her shop with me, she puts loads of chocolate bars for herself in her trolley. She defo has at least one power day.

She makes the kids wear bibs too. Why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.