Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everything apart from the walking to school bit. Will should be ok on his own but with his autism I know it can be difficult. My second oldest has autism and part of it is road safety. I had to walk him in secondary school for a little bit when he started just cause he couldn’t be safe on his own. Not saying it’s the same for Will, all children are different but I can see reasons why Rhi wouldn’t let him.
I do think Zara is way to young for Will or Bella to be responsible for Zara while walking to school. She can be a little wild and that’s not the children’s responsibility
I agree they are you young and I very much doubt reception would let Zara leave school without an adult x

Reactions: 3
In the school only year 5 and 6 are allowed to leave school on their own at home time and the parent must have told the teacher they are.

I'm fairly sure when I was Bella age I was walking to & from school by myself and aren't they super close to the school? Also it would be both Bella & Will walking together right, so that would be safer? & I'm not a parent but I think it would be OK for Zara to walk with her older siblings,
NO WAY can the kids walk to school without her 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What's with the " what's in my bag " vlog ! Seriously is that all she has to do all day film a video of what is in her bag does she think anyone actually cares what she carries in her bag !

Enough with the moaning about Covid and the kids not being able to school , she wasn't so concerned about school when she had them off for the Disney holiday and the week before as " there was no point them going back ". She also never did any home schooling with them then .

All this I've got so much work to do , doing what exactly ? She creates all this extra " work" . She needs to get a proper job where she has to go outside the home work from 8-5 then come back and do all the daily jobs that need doing . She is getting so boring now and her videos ( I don't watch the diseny chanel just the main one ) are so boring.
That video was an absolute joke. It went on and on. I bet she only did it to get the new free bag, like she hasn’t already got enough bloody bags from her Disney hauls for her holiday.

My children’s school allow kids aged 10+ to walk home alone with parents permission. I think I’ll allow my daughter to when she’s close to secondary school age but I’ll be a nervous wreck and I’m not half the control freak Rhi is.
I will never forget, I was still in primary school when Sarah Payne went missing. She was 5 years old playing out with her 11 & 13 year old brothers when she was abducted.
Rhi should be particularly careful; having not been sensible over their location and having previously broadcast pictures of her young children in swimsuits, underwear and on the potty.

My children’s school allow kids aged 10+ to walk home alone with parents permission. I think I’ll allow my daughter to when she’s close to secondary school age but I’ll be a nervous wreck and I’m not half the control freak Rhi is.
I will never forget, I was still in primary school when Sarah Payne went missing. She was 5 years old playing out with her 11 & 13 year old brothers when she was abducted.
Rhi should be particularly careful; having not been sensible over their location and having previously broadcast pictures of her young children in swimsuits, underwear and on the potty.
Yeah I think it’s a bit harsh to judge Rhi for not letting her kids walk home alone - I wouldn’t let kids older than that walk home alone and I wouldn’t say im a control freak either. But you just never know!

Reactions: 2
Sarah Payne was 8 years old.

I skipped through the new Disney blog yesterday it was awful.
Also are they eating a pizza and chicken every night in the room. You’d think for going all that way that they’d at least have some different food 🙃

Don’t think rhi eats a lot so food isn’t on the agenda. That last vlog was awful, filmed the whole frozen show and she had no interest in galaxy’s edge even though she was in full dress up gear

Her eating habits are borderline unhealthy (an Exante bar is NOT a meal) so i’m not surprised that they aren’t making the most of the Disney grub.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her eating habits are borderline unhealthy (an Exante bar is NOT a meal) so i’m not surprised that they aren’t making the most of the Disney grub.
Also, those drinks (I haven’t watched her in a while so I don’t know if she drinks them still) aren’t a replacement for a breakfast…

I’m pretty sure she’s now bought her kids Easter mickeys? How much Disney crap can she buy? Don’t get me wrong we like Disney here but im not buying that her kids ask for a new Mickey every single holiday season

Does she not think the migraines could be the amount of screen time she has?? Between her phone computer and TV at night...even her morning work outs! I never here she's been a walk or read a book?

Disney bunnies this woman is obsessed the last Disney vlogs was so boring i skipped through most of it, zara crying cause she didn't want to do the star wars thing then as soon as she was out of it she was singing and happy again, why does rhi always zoom in on the kids eating with false cheesy smiles 😃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.