Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way to work out how many members she has on patreon? Who on earth would pay
When she announced Patreon it quickly went to 10% goal completed. There were 2 comments on her first post & I would assume if you excitedly sign up and pay money you would also comment on the post. It’s now at 30% goal completed so I’m guessing 6 members. I don’t think there is a way to tell what level they are on.

They al leave Covid. She’s moaning about “work”. No one cares if she doesn’t upload for a week or two. It will make 0 difference to anyones life. Also it’s editing videos, not 12 hour shifts. She is so bloody insufferable

Reactions: 8
They al leave Covid. She’s moaning about “work”. No one cares if she doesn’t upload for a week or two. It will make 0 difference to anyones life. Also it’s editing videos, not 12 hour shifts. She is so bloody insufferable
It’s all her absolute fault that she dragged her family to America when cases were sky high! Bound to happen!! No sympathy what’s so ever

Reactions: 1
Given that half term is coming, am I right in thinking Bella hasn’t even been to school this year give or take a couple of days 😮

Reactions: 3
Sorry????? She works from home??? Assuming she isn’t on death’s door there’s no reason her little hobby (sorry, job) should be affected.

Reactions: 2
Yep, think she's been to school maybe one or two days since mid December or whenever they broke up for Christmas.

That chart she keeps putting up about the symptoms and what days they did tests etc- I can say rhi on behalf of everyone- nobody but you gives a flying duck

Reactions: 8
I bet their gp loves seeing her coming. Why make so much work for yourself when your phone has a notes app.

I bet their gp loves seeing her coming. Why make so much work for yourself when your phone has a notes app.
Because it gives her stuff to do so she can say she's busy. I get that being organised makes the days go more smoothly with 4 kids, I can totally get on board with that, but a lot of the stuff she does seems like extra work that isn't necessary.

All of the lists etc is ADHD. It’s procrastinating doing the actual stuff (adhd symptom) whilst also managing to feel more in control.

On a scale of 0-10 how jeal-love are you of Rhi's torturous, relentlessly filmed, fake joyous trip to Disney World? She is trying to make a new phrase happen on Insta. It is puke worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t cope with all of this “i’m climbing the walls/desperate for normality and routine” nonsense when all of the disruption has been a result of HER choices. You can’t have it both ways, Rhi my love.

Reactions: 4
Can’t cope with all of this “i’m climbing the walls/desperate for normality and routine” nonsense when all of the disruption has been a result of HER choices. You can’t have it both ways, Rhi my love.
I know it’s all her own doing! It’s like Groundhog Day with her, she repeats everything daily to us! So boring!

I bet if it was another family at the school she would be all high and mighty about the situation.

Sorry for going back but I watched the vlog with Zara’s birthday today and does the school allow children to wear their own clothes on their birthday or is this just Rhi rules???
I find it absolutely bonkers that Rhi just does as she pleases, she honestly thinks she’s untouchable

Sorry for going back but I watched the vlog with Zara’s birthday today and does the school allow children to wear their own clothes on their birthday or is this just Rhi rules???
I find it absolutely bonkers that Rhi just does as she pleases, she honestly thinks she’s untouchable
my childrens school does but there old school didnt. Im in wiltshire so different area to Rhi. Hopefully that is the rules at her school or else why does she think she can send her kids in home clothes (id be getting a phone call to come in an change my kids into their uniform!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.