Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is defo about her trying to make money
She now talking about Disney Paris why didn't you start with that woman. And didn't she say about Disney America that funds were not available and one day she hopes to take them and all of a sudden its booked.

See, I’ve never gotten the impression that money is an issue for them. By the looks of it they do pretty well off just his salary. If they didn’t, surely she’d work? (I know she apparently does consultancy bits and bobs and the odd brand deal) but I can’t imagine she’s bringing in big bucks. Personally O think the whole Disney thing is more about attention and community for her than it is about money. After all, I don’t think she has many mates, if any.

Reactions: 1
So Bella has covid and straight away she’s blamed the school? Or May be the fact she caught it flying back from Florida where covid is very high!!!

Reactions: 5
So Bella has covid and straight away she’s blamed the school? Or May be the fact she caught it flying back from Florida where covid is very high!!!
Exactly!!! Bella only went back to school on Monday, she probably wouldn’t have caught it that quick from school! My niece was a close contact on a Friday and she tested positive 7 days later! She is such a dick and off course will blame the school…. Off course there’s no way they would she would have caught it from Florida 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Exactly!!! Bella only went back to school on Monday, she probably wouldn’t have caught it that quick from school! My niece was a close contact on a Friday and she tested positive 7 days later! She is such a dick and off course will blame the school…. Off course there’s no way they would she would have caught it from Florida 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Of course it was from school, are you all stupid! There’s no way she’d have caught it from theme parks or the flight home!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She’s deluded and she thinks we are all stupid!! Was it worth it Rhi? Putting your whole family at risk for your stupid childhood dream! Did your kids even know what Disney was til you started drumming it into them!!???

She’s not seriously claiming Bella’s picked up COVID from school????? After being back for what, two or three days???? This woman is unhinged.

Covid is rife in the school at the moment, worse it has ever been, 8 teachers off (that I know off) but Bella only went back Monday, there is no way it shows that quick!

Just googled it and assuming it’s omnicron variant the incubation period is 5-6 days

Just started watching her vlog on her normal channel and had to stop. Zara is there crying already on Wills birthday acting a brat cause she wants her un-birthday gift! It is not her birthday and she’s making it all about her. When Zara gets invited to a birthday party for one of her school friends all hell is gonna break loose. Wouldn’t say Wills gifts were great either. That board game is not something he wanted just another Disney gift.

Reactions: 5
I've heard of this concept of 'unbirthday' presents before and I can't get on board with it. I'm not surprised it's something Rhi does though...

Reactions: 3
I have to fast forward when Zara is on, between the bratty behaviour and whining I just can’t. Felt sorry for Will as I can guarantee if he did that on his sisters birthday he would get pulled over it.

Zara had 100% been crying before Will opened his presents.
Poor boy, felt awful William. There’s barely any genuine joy at all in that home. All fake and for the camera.

Zara always looks like she’s been crying or about to cry. Either she’s whinging or talking in her baby voice to get whatever she wants! Those poor kids having to deal with that 😬

Bella and Will are such lovely children, I really feel sorry for them sometimes. I just cannot get over Rhi putting an apron bib on Bella when she is SEVEN YEARS OLD. Honestly, this woman is so overbearing and controlling.

Nine likes on the Disney trailer that’s not good. You can’t knock her effort but Christ she must have been a nightmare on holiday. All for nine likes and not even two thousand views.

I know she said in the vlog the kids asked her to film everything. They wanted them as memories. I’m concerned if kids are more worried about catching things on film rather than experiencing it

Reactions: 3
I know she said in the vlog the kids asked her to film everything. They wanted them as memories. I’m concerned if kids are more worried about catching things on film rather than experiencing it
It'll be because she's encouraged them to think that. Kids want to please their parents and they're all young enough to 'mould' to her way of thinking. I definitely think she's been reading here as in her last video she was trying to make out she actually didn't film the majority of the time on holiday it just comes across that way. To get 2 vlogs per day she must have been filming a fair bit!

Especially if the vlogs will be on the longer side, I mean a 10 minute Disney vlog can require a lot of footage for a decent one

It'll be because she's encouraged them to think that. Kids want to please their parents and they're all young enough to 'mould' to her way of thinking. I definitely think she's been reading here as in her last video she was trying to make out she actually didn't film the majority of the time on holiday it just comes across that way. To get 2 vlogs per day she must have been filming a fair bit!
It’s probably all lies. I doubt the kids asked her to film everything. I think that’s her way of trying to justify it. It’s so sad. When the children are grown, she won’t remember any of the special parts, she won’t remember being completely present in the moment and watching the magic her children felt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.