Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it said here before that she flouts the rules anyway with those sparkly skirts, I’d say she’s a nightmare for the school office.

Reactions: 1
how can she get away with that? Sayin that though, shes such a nightmare who wont listen so they probably dont bother to complain anymore!

My daughter is in the school, they are supposed to wear uniform (apart from PE days, they go dressed ready, Covid still) They are not supposed to wear different clothes, they ask for school uniform (doesn't have to have badge on) so pale blue polo shirt, navy jumper, black, grey, or navy trousers/skirt)
Only kids I see not in uniform are her kids and a few at the nursery

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So “the school don’t mind” isn’t accurate?

I don’t think it’s fair on the other kids, or their parents. I’d have had a right battle on my hands if my 4 year old daughter’s classmate rocked up in a tutu and mine was made to wear uniform!

Reactions: 2
My daughter is in the school, they are supposed to wear uniform (apart from PE days, they go dressed ready, Covid still) They are not supposed to wear different clothes, they ask for school uniform (doesn't have to have badge on) so pale blue polo shirt, navy jumper, black, grey, or navy trousers/skirt)
How does she think it’s acceptable to disregard the schools rules? Who does she actually think she is and what example is this showing her kids!!
I would never dream of allowing my kids to break the rules, also what if other children go home in the class and say they want to wear normal clothes because Zara does etc.

she’s awful and her true personality is showing!

Reactions: 4
How does she think it’s acceptable to disregard the schools rules? Who does she actually think she is and what example is this showing her kids!!
I would never dream of allowing my kids to break the rules, also what if other children go home in the class and say they want to wear normal clothes because Zara does etc.

she’s awful and her true personality is showing!
Totally agree with you, I can't see her getting away with it in High School

That’s what gets me the most, the example she’s setting her children. Why? Just why. Now that’s a way to bring up entitled kids, but Rhi is the most entitled person I’ve ever come across so what do we expect. Shes so trashy!

So “the school don’t mind” isn’t accurate?

I don’t think it’s fair on the other kids, or their parents. I’d have had a right battle on my hands if my 4 year old daughter’s classmate rocked up in a tutu and mine was made to wear uniform!
I don’t even think it’s fair on Rhi’s kids. If I sent my daughter to school in non-uniform and then rest of the class were dressed for the school day; she would be mortified.
But the rules don’t apply to Rhi and her children, they’re autistic and you just know that’s branded about so she can get her own way.

Reactions: 5
What an idiot. Does anyone else wear the long sleeve light blue polo shirts with the navy sleeveless jumper like her girls wear?

Gosh the new vlog, talk about over doing it. The entire family are in Disney gear husband included and her eldest son is even wearing ears. Then there’s the fake crying when she first enters Disney I just can’t.

So I know we're (thankfully) past the trouble with getting supermarket slots but it still really bothers me that she took up slots all the way through lockdown, when the people who were most vulnerable and in need couldn't get them. There are two parents in the house. None of them are clinically vulnerable in terms of COVID (we definitely would have been told if they were) and she's clearly very happy to piss about in any other shop that isn't Tesco. I know it's petty, but it really grates on me.

• Heart
So I know we're (thankfully) past the trouble with getting supermarket slots but it still really bothers me that she took up slots all the way through lockdown, when the people who were most vulnerable and in need couldn't get them. There are two parents in the house. None of them are clinically vulnerable in terms of COVID (we definitely would have been told if they were) and she's clearly very happy to piss about in any other shop that isn't Tesco. I know it's petty, but it really grates on me.
I agree. Just something else to prove how entitled she believes she is. We never ordered a single shop online all the way through lockdowns, because one of us could go and get the things we need. It’s just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree. Just something else to prove how entitled she believes she is. We never ordered a single shop online all the way through lockdowns, because one of us could go and get the things we need. It’s just disgusting.
100% agree! Super irritating that entitled eijets like her made it so disabled & vulnerable people couldn't get their groceries & had to go without food! It is so ignorant that people like her don't realize some others are actually dependent on home delivery every week, with or without covid cos we are often housebound & even if we can get out, no way could we carry the shopping (food is heavy like!)
Side note: Tesco are also eijets and should of given priority to those who already were using home delivery cos there is obviously a reason behind why they were already using it.

Doesn’t matter how much time away from her children she put in to creating a second channel on YouTube… her main channel is fast becoming very Disney too.
Those that aren’t into it will switch off.

Doesn’t matter how much time away from her children she put in to creating a second channel on YouTube… her main channel is fast becoming very Disney too.
I agree completely, she’s definitely gone about it in a really bad way. My guess is that the Disney channel isn’t growing organically on its own so she’s trying to get as many of her main channel followers to come over as she can.

Totally agree! That whole video on primark shop with me was awful. She only filmed the Disney bits! Such an easy way to alienate your followers

Moaning again about home learning. It’s one bloody day 😳 if it bothers her that much don’t do it! It was the last day of term anyway so they wouldn’t have been doing much work anyway. Always a drama with Rhi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.