Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Zara put on that baby voice? She needs to talk like she’s 5.
I wonder why Rhi has turned the comments off on Zara’s videos but not the others

All the comments are off on the birthday interview videos…..and I’m glad at that! No idea about the baby voice but it’s nippy….and they need to live with that! Who loves you the most….horrific question!

Reactions: 1
All the comments are off on the birthday interview videos…..and I’m glad at that! No idea about the baby voice but it’s nippy….and they need to live with that! Who loves you the most….horrific question!
Oh right! There is comments on wills birthday one!!
it’s just so set up all those questions, my children wouldn’t even have any of it having to sit in front of a camera and play up to it

I’ve just looked and they are on! They weren’t on yesterday! Bellas are still off! She’s not even interested in the answers! She’s so disinterested! Also hearing her answers Disney have been rammed into them…I bet all they have been doing is watching videos! They would have experienced everything before even going! X

That interview was brutal…..why does she always ask who their favourite sibling is! BUNNNNYYYYY
It was brutal so was Williams. The children especially William are not comfortable doing them. Rhi then gets annoyed by some of Zara’s answers. She is five. If she can’t remember or says something silly laugh and move in to the next question.

I very much doubt she makes even a grand a month on youtube due to the low views. She does produce decent vlogs and puts effort in but the views are low. It is just how it is with you tube. I cannot see many people signing up to Patreon if anyone at all.

That’s why she’s trying to get into this Disney circle! Issue with that is there is so many of them and everyone is producing exactly the same content!
These poor kids are getting dragged through and their amazing holiday they have just went on is now getting sold online! Horrible!
Imagine walking round a shopping centre and someone saying to you (you don’t know them)….oooo hi rhi, William, Bella and Zara….I watch you videos and I know all your favourite food and the toys you like and your best friends! The issue with putting this information online is if someone had the intention of taking her kids they know all this information about them….and a lot of it, Including dates of birth…these kids could trust this person because they know soooooo much information about them! How the duck does she not see this! The internet is an amazing thing but it’s also a very very scary place!

Reactions: 2
That’s why she’s trying to get into this Disney circle! Issue with that is there is so many of them and everyone is producing exactly the same content!
These poor kids are getting dragged through and their amazing holiday they have just went on is now getting sold online! Horrible!
Imagine walking round a shopping centre and someone saying to you (you don’t know them)….oooo hi rhi, William, Bella and Zara….I watch you videos and I know all your favourite food and the toys you like and your best friends! The issue with putting this information online is if someone had the intention of taking her kids they know all this information about them….and a lot of it, Including dates of birth…these kids could trust this person because they know soooooo much information about them! How the duck does she not see this! The internet is an amazing thing but it’s also a very very scary place!
I agree she is putting a hell of a lot of information about them online. There are hundreds of Disney vloggers on you tube. The ones who have a larger following seem to go to Disney every month, she just can’t complete with that. They also do those ridiculously expensive boxes full of Disney tit and that’s what the viewers mainly watch for. Basically the Disney vlog viewers usually watch childless adults who have a unhealthy (but harmless) obsession with Disney from what I have seen anyway. I get that some families make an absolute fortune on you tube which doesn’t make them exploiting their children right but doing it for pittance is even worse in my opinion. I bet she an absolute nightmare with the filming in holiday.

Reactions: 2
Correct! She’s never going to be a massive Disney influencer….already wanting to book Disneyland paris and they have only just step foot back in the country! This whole Disney circle was her plan all along…now patreon and Disney bondage! She’s not relevant….she captures picture perfect moments…staged to duck…..people know thag Disney is stressful but for her it’s all sunshine and rainbows! Fanny!

It’s all very desperate. I can’t imagine what her family life must be like with all this desperation to make it big in the influencer world. She must be shoving so much stress on to her family.

Disney are getting free advertisements from her. Most influencers are getting these trips for free. She’s wasting away her families money to make herself feel valued by strangers. It would be ok if the trips were enjoyable but I really really doubt a trip with a camera constantly in their faces and a mum who’s only interested in capturing every single second for a world of strangers could be enjoyable for children.

It’s only been like 2 days and she’s greeting the stories ‘hi Disney gang’! Well she actually has done pretty well in the Disney influencer world….she got 7 days free park tickets! Lucky lucky family…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was talking to a friend who is also into Disney but we are too broke to go, pre pandemic wasn’t it 21 days for 14 days so it’s just that offer adjusted.

No it’s always been 14 days for the price of 7! But the price different between 14 and 7 was minimal anyway! There was a 21 day ticket but they have now taken that away! X

Well, aside from my contempt for vlog series “trailers” it’s very clear that we’re in for a real treat in the form of her turning on the waterworks for the camera at any given opportunity. She directs and she acts!
What a superstar.

Anyway my money is on tears on the plane, tears in MCO (arriving and departing)
and tears in all four parks.

Travel day vlogs are 30 minutes max, not much happens it just sets the vibe for the series. I won’t be watching as I hate when they can’t edit it down to 30-40 (has to be really special) minutes as we just need to see highlights.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.