Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son says he ‘is autistic‘ and hates people saying he ‘has autism’ because he says he hasn’t caught a disease. To him autism is like being male etc. I think it’s all semantics based on your perception and only people with autism can call it on the terminology front!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That video was very hard to watch you can defo see it more in this video his asd. She should stop those interviews. You can see he was uncomfortable and struggling. I'm sure 95% of those questions were from her and not her viewers sending them in.

Also can someone explain to.me why she says her kids are Autistic and not have autisim? I remember once seeing a video were she said she doesn't like to say her kids have autisim she prefers to say they are Autistic??
It’s identity-first language - to be autistic rather than to be a person with autism. It’s the preferred language firmat for the vast majority of autistic people and is more in keeping with the social model of disability

Last edited:
As someone who knows a person who claims middle rate dla for a child who doesn't really have a need but has managed to say all the right things and is pushing autism on her son so she can get a 3bedroom flat coz her only sons are twins and wants them to have there own room
I know of 6 people local to me who also all claim it and only one of the children is obvious in need, one of the mams adviced me to apply for it for my son and was telling me exactly what to say to get the higher element but I obviously didn’t, yet I know of someone who applied and was refused when again seems to be in need, I do understand tho that it is hard to see exactly what goes on behind the scenes, my son seems fine outside of the house the majority of the time but I don’t take him anywhere he doesn’t want to go other than apps and haircuts ) And a lot of people wouldn’t see his struggles so I guess it hard to know but I also know that if ya know what ya doing it can be easy to play the system but at the expense of your child

Reactions: 1
When I studied special needs childcare we were always told to say it the opposite way to what you are saying Ree prefers… so we must not say “the autistic child” we must say “the child that has autism”.
I think her way makes sense grammatically as “the child was artistic/musical/autistic”
This is really subjective. Some autistic people prefer autistic person vs person with autism. It’s really down to personal preference. No clear answers etc

Looooooool she’s only gone and set up a Patreon. One of the tiers gives you access to “director’s cut versions of the disney vlogs”

Director’s cut.

Rhi “Mummy of 4” Spielberg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t stop bleeping laughing! Bloody patreon……she’s been to Disney once on a family holiday and filmed it! Oo and a Disney cruise!
bloody directors cut!
Problem with rhi as well….she’s got 24 weeks worth of vlogs there and she must get them all edited this week…..because she needs to prove she’s busy!
Must pay good to exploit your children! Beyond a joke….

Actually….the more I think about this the more I get pissed off! Over 15k went into that holiday and she has a stupid amount of footage! And no one can say you got the full experience out of that because you are watching your holiday through a camera and not real life’s! Theses kids were lucky enough to go to Disney world and now is going to be shown to the full world! Acting like show monkeys for 2 weeks straight! Also…..these videos are going to last for a certain amount of time….she can’t keep up going to Disney all the time to fufil the money people are going to give her! This nonsense needs to stop, people paying Rhi for footage! How can she not see that’s wrong! People are paying money to see her holiday AND HER KIDS!

Last edited:
This move today has made it clear as anything this trip for not for her kids….it was for her and money from vlogs! Selfish woman!
But she’s happy to sell her kids content for money! She’s sick!

Can't believe she has done this, I thought she vlogged for memories. Now she going to show everything for money.

Interesting how the recent poster who knew Rhi in real life previously said she enjoyed acting, makes a lot of sense considering how her vlogs feel like a performance. I'm actually surprised she hasn't 'encouraged' the girls into dance, that's usually the favourite of those who like to live vicariously through their kids. No offence to the sensible/normal dance mums out there (one of my daughters did it for a few years)
Also that patreon is a joke!. All the Disney info she puts out is already available online in multiple formats (and for free...) and without having to listen to a know it all who's visited a Disney park once.

Last edited:
She’s very clever Rhi! Like everyone has said no mention of Disney and then all of a sudden it started! She knows what performs well on you tube and Disney content is one of them! Add In the DAS pass for the content as well because it’s not something mentioned much on you tube! She’s selling her kids memories! SICK!
Even if she asked her kids permission that counts for nothing…kids cannot consent at this age!

€30 per month for directors cut, and with 6 months of vlogs promised that’s at least 6 months people will pay for. Also anyone who rushes to sign up today will also get charged again tomorrow so wouldn’t it have been better to announce it tomorrow.
Sorry what she wants people to pay now to see her Disney trip youtube videos I'm confused??

Exactly…wait a few days and the video will be out! Also…directors cut….the normal video is gojng to be to much as it is!
Also you can’t be an expert after you have been once for 2 weeks! And I hope she doesn’t say she got 7 days free!
also 6 months done the line….the merch She bought will no longer be valid x

Jesus Christ. Seriously. She still won’t earn back her 15k she spent on a holiday that was purely for content. There’s something clearly wrong with her. Those poor, poor kids!

Reactions: 2
Could just be me but I’d be glad if she moved all of her Disney crap onto a paid channel and shut up about it on her main channel.

I don’t mind her shopping hauls etc but the Disney and autism obsessions are bizarre

I just saw her insta post is she crazy that she doesn't want to us to hear thr songs due to copy right reasons and won't get money and that it's only fair she gets paid for all her editing. So basically you only went to Disney to make money not for your kids not for the memories but for money.
And then to say she has sorted and to be able to hear it we must pay to watch the videos. No love your crazy

Thankfully her follower and sub counts aren’t anywhere near high enough to justify a Patreon, so I can’t see her having much success with it. I’m still giggling to myself about the Director’s Cut version of the vlogs. It’s really tickled me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.