Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always gotten the vibe that the people who go on and on about how “so so busy” they are are actually the ones with the most time to kill. It’s all about creating an. illusion with these instagram weirdos. Surely you can’t actually be that busy if you can find the time to bleat on about it on your stories.

Reactions: 4
I don’t like to judge but Rhi really does come across like she knows how to play the system. It’s not a fact but I do have a feeling.
If you watch the video about infertility she more or less winks at the camera when she said about going to the GP.
A GP won’t suggest further treatment or testing until you’ve been trying for at least a year.
She said so it’s worth baring that in mind as you go in. You just know she lied in that appointment, making the wait for someone honest even longer. Much like trying to get Zara assessed urgently for ASD when other parents/carers have been struggling for years waiting in line.
Rhi Morgan is major Veruca Salt vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Surely her vlogs are a hobbie and not a job. She can’t be making a wage from her videos?!
Idk but I think the ads on the videos make a nice little sum of money if enough ppl are viewing.

If you watch the video about infertility she more or less winks at the camera when she said about going to the GP.
A GP won’t suggest further treatment or testing until you’ve been trying for at least a year.
She said so it’s worth baring that in mind as you go in. You just know she lied in that appointment, making the wait for someone honest even longer. Much like trying to get Zara assessed urgently for ASD when other parents/carers have been struggling for years waiting in line.
Oh she is so sly & evil if she did that! So impatient. Maybe her having to wait on Zara to be assessed is karma? 🤷‍♀️

In fairness, my GP was really quick with me. He referred me to a gynaecologist after 3 months of trying and I was diagnosed with PCOS as I just didn’t ovulate at all. Maybe we were just lucky but there are exceptions where GPs will cut out the waiting time if he knows things won’t improve in the year. I think Rhi has PCOS too?

In fairness, my GP was really quick with me. He referred me to a gynaecologist after 3 months of trying and I was diagnosed with PCOS as I just didn’t ovulate at all. Maybe we were just lucky but there are exceptions where GPs will cut out the waiting time if he knows things won’t improve in the year. I think Rhi has PCOS too?
She said that a friend was diagnosed with PCOS and endo and after some extensive research on Google, took herself to be diagnosed.
It was like she’d made the decision and wouldn’t have taken no for an answer…. Hmm 🤔 sounds familiar.

I think a year is generally the rule, but I know there are circumstances where you can be seen quicker.
Age, physical suffering, additional health concerns and even location; if resources aren’t stretched locally.

Surely her vlogs are a hobbie and not a job. She can’t be making a wage from her videos?!
I think she makes some money and obviously gets various freebies but I don't believe these are equal to the time she spends on her content, all the expensive equipment she has and the fact those children don't get to enjoy any significant events in their life without it all being staged and filmed for YouTube and Instagram. Holidays, birthdays, Xmas day etc. The era for this type of content has been and gone in my opinion, people nowadays are more aware of the damage being exploited on social media can do to kids.

Reactions: 2
She said that a friend was diagnosed with PCOS and endo and after some extensive research on Google, took herself to be diagnosed.
It was like she’d made the decision and wouldn’t have taken no for an answer…. Hmm 🤔 sounds familiar.

I think a year is generally the rule, but I know there are circumstances where you can be seen quicker.
Age, physical suffering, additional health concerns and even location; if resources aren’t stretched locally.
PCOS is a hard one to make up though. Like they literally look at your ovaries for cysts.

PCOS is a hard one to make up though. Like they literally look at your ovaries for cysts.
Absolutely not saying she made it up she has PCOS just that she pointing the audacity and entitlement of her. Again, pushed her way to the top of the queue with lies.

It’s another birthday interview today…..exploiting her Children for views and giving the internet way to much information about her kid……..the creeps of the internet will be having a field day today! He seems like a lovely wee kid as well! Poor wee thing!

Reactions: 1
Poor William…..he didn’t want to be there and was so uncomfortable!
That video right just shows how much she is playing on the ‘high levels’ of autism! I fully get that girls can mask it and it’s not the same for everyone…..but William just seems pushed aside and he has way more needs!
Also….he admitted that Zara is just a wee brat! GET YOUR KIDS OFF THE INTERNET!

A while back I posted saying she doesn't even allow the kids to tidy their own messes/help her to do it. Lo and behold in her most recent cleaning video she has Zara helping her fold washing. Acted out for the camera I'm sure. Since you're reading here Rhi cut down on the staged/scripted content, people can see right through it and it doesn't reflect well on you.

Poor William…..he didn’t want to be there and was so uncomfortable!
That video right just shows how much she is playing on the ‘high levels’ of autism! I fully get that girls can mask it and it’s not the same for everyone…..but William just seems pushed aside and he has way more needs!
Also….he admitted that Zara is just a wee brat! GET YOUR KIDS OFF THE INTERNET!
Well done William obviously closer to Bella and Dylan than Zara, on the Disney Instagram there was William dressed up as Peter Pan and looking very uncomfortable but he never mentioned him as being one of his favourite characters, so cruel to dress him like that Rhi's husband is just as bad as her for letting it happen.

I honestly don’t think the husband has much of a choice!
You can tell from that video he just wants to please his mum and looks at her to see if he is answering correctly! She wasn’t in the least bit interested in his answers….!
I thought it was lovely when he said he could go to his little sister to talk if he needed!

That video was very hard to watch you can defo see it more in this video his asd. She should stop those interviews. You can see he was uncomfortable and struggling. I'm sure 95% of those questions were from her and not her viewers sending them in.

Also can someone explain to.me why she says her kids are Autistic and not have autisim? I remember once seeing a video were she said she doesn't like to say her kids have autisim she prefers to say they are Autistic??

When I studied special needs childcare we were always told to say it the opposite way to what you are saying Ree prefers… so we must not say “the autistic child” we must say “the child that has autism”.
I think her way makes sense grammatically as “the child was artistic/musical/autistic”

Rhi wants to be different….that’s why she says that! Neurotypical and high levels are other examples! X

The birthday video was uncomfortable to watch. I feel bad for Will. The editing jumps all over the place - it’s so jerky. Also hate the way the kids are brainwashed to think Disney will become their favourite before they even visit. I showed my kids videos before we went for the first time but I let them make up their minds once we were there. Her kids were probably scared to say if they didn’t like something.

They have to live traditional Disney too, she really doesn’t accept Star Wars as part of the Disney universe.

Because she’s scripted the children to an inch of their life she is never going to do well in the Instagram world. The viewers she has are going to see right through the fakeness. It’s so transparent and it’s bloody awful to have your children perform like monkeys in a zoo, especially children who look extremely uncomfortable. It is really hard to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.