Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could just be me but I’d be glad if she moved all of her Disney crap onto a paid channel and shut up about it on her main channel.

I don’t mind her shopping hauls etc but the Disney and autism obsessions are bizarre
It’s still going to be on YouTube, people will pay to see it a few days early or a bit of the stuff edited out of the ‘free’ video.

She should know her count is not big enough for patreon! Selling your kids for money…sick! To be fair maybe she needs the money back to pay for all her bondage stuff……oooo tit sorry I mean bounding!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha what a fool she is charging people to see her content!! What the actual duck!! It was clearly alway her plan as she was only back to work today and has announced it. That Disney trip was purely for content, absolutely disgusting of her!! I’m very close to just unfollowing her completely now, no way am I a going to pay for anything! Shocking if people actually do out there hands in their pockets for it.
this is the real Rhi, the mask has slipped and she’s just here to expose her kids for money!!!

Reactions: 2
A few people have asked for a patreon….a few! Why should these few people pay and no one else because they video is coming out anyway! And you are right…it was always her plan! People are going to get bored after video 6 maybe….

I honestly don't think anyone will sign up. As long as it is understood the video will still be available on YouTube (*edited or raw), I just don't think anyone is that desperate 🤞🤞🤞

I know Disney are very quick to file copyright claims when their music and other intellectual property is used in youtube videos. Best case scenario the video is demonetised and worst it gets taken off the platform completely. However, I think for patreon to work you need to have a very engaging personality and a somewhat unique offering, or at least something that separates you from the hoards of other Disney vloggers.

But it’s only her Disney content she is putting on patreon! She sees others doing it so she’s jumping on the band wagon! Even her stories this morning, I need to make money from all the editing! No you don’t….you picked to go on holiday, you picked to film it for memories apparently and now you are posting your kids memories online for everyone to see….you do not need to get paid….

Aahahahahahaha no way! Weird to do that so soon as well because some people won’t even be home from work to see her pathetic attempt to make more money from her kids!
I bet she told her husband I’ll make back the money from the holiday within a week!

£25 + VAT a month = £360 a year 😱 For what exactly? Victoria from Disney in Details has patreon. For £23 + VAT a month you get a sticker, pin badge, magnet, coaster, notebook, zip pouch & a gift from a Disney park (examples are magic band or Mickey ears). This is in addition to monthly live streams and mentions. I can’t believe I’m actually using this as an example as I still think that’s a rip off - but compared to Rhi it’s a bargain!!

• Wow
She doesn’t have any content only the videos! She has been to Disney once….how the duck does that warrant a patreon….how! Her Disney bondage was just a desperate call…..she can’t take peoples money for an early upload and a community chat! She doesn’t have any bleeping experience! Also….I’m all for DAS pass and keeping everyone included, but she doesn’t really know what real Disney is like….missing out half the day waiting in line when they can go and wander round the parks and take in shows while they are waiting! Again I’m not bashing them for using it because they are more than entitled to it and helps the kids a lot….but her experience using the DAS pass is completely different to just a ‘neurotypical’ guest!

Reactions: 1
£25 + VAT a month = £360 a year 😱 For what exactly? Victoria from Disney in Details has patreon. For £23 + VAT a month you get a sticker, pin badge, magnet, coaster, notebook, zip pouch & a gift from a Disney park (examples are magic band or Mickey ears). This is in addition to monthly live streams and mentions. I can’t believe I’m actually using this as an example as I still think that’s a rip off - but compared to Rhi it’s a bargain!!
I don’t know who pays for her stuff either she just drinks coffee and rides the ‘TTA’ as she says 😩

Interesting how the recent poster who knew Rhi in real life previously said she enjoyed acting, makes a lot of sense considering how her vlogs feel like a performance. I'm actually surprised she hasn't 'encouraged' the girls into dance, that's usually the favourite of those who like to live vicariously through their kids. No offence to the sensible/normal dance mums out there (one of my daughters did it for a few years)
Also that patreon is a joke!. All the Disney info she puts out is already available online in multiple formats (and for free...) and without having to listen to a know it all who's visited a Disney park once.
Completely see your point. I grew up a dancer so my daughter went into dance young as I would assume her kids would too but they all seem to do karate which is fine but I’m sure the girls would enjoy dance. Maybe even something for Bella to do so she can have her own personality. Side note all dance mums are crazy, we seems to be super involved and organised or cant remember what pins we need to bring. But we are all a bit nuts 🤣

• Haha
The thing is, one two week trip does not a Disney vlogger make. The actual successful players in the game are doing multiple trips a year, even those from the UK. I don’t doubt they’ve got the money even though she doesn’t work, but it’s just not doable with the kids being school-age. So is she just going to drag this one trip out for as long as she can? Then what?

It’s just so… weird.

Reactions: 4
What is she doing. I genuinely am starting to feel bad for her. She isn’t a big influencer, she has less than 25000 followers. She’s been to Disney once. She has no other content. It’s like she’s trying to scrape every little bit she can to become this big influencer raking in the money, but it’s actually costing her a fortune. If she wasn’t on Instagram with a few thousand followers she wouldn’t have gone to Disney. I really believe that. It’s all so so crazy. I don’t know what she’s doing!

She is trying to fake it till she makes it I guess. Most Patreon have some thing to offer, personally I think it's ridiculous. What could she possibly offer. Not recipes anyways

Her Disney account only has 3.5k….so way less than her normal one!
Disney had been rammed down the kids throats! My kids would not want 50th anniversary merch…that’s been thrown on them! She’s going way to far with this!
It’s been her plan all along…..she’s been once and done a Disney cruise…and before that there was no mention of Disney!

Yeah I’ll be honest I’m starting to feel a bit bad for her, she’s clearly got a lot of unresolved issues. Something to do with not getting enough attention as a child, methinks.

Tbh I don't doubt that she wanted to take the kids to WDW, it's something a lot of families all over the world want to do. However I don't believe that she was this obsessed with Disney before. There's no inkling of it in any of her old videos (just going by the titles) or her old insta photos. I think the sudden influx of merch is absolutely for social media.

That interview was brutal…..why does she always ask who their favourite sibling is! BUNNNNYYYYY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.