Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has Münchausen syndrome by proxy! She wants her child to have autism! bleeping harassing a place daily to try and skip the queue is brutal! All these places are so over run that they can’t handle and you have a twit like her calling everyday! The reason these places are so over run is because people like her think because her child lines things up that they have autism! Bella does not have high levels of Autism…she’s turned the phrase round…Bella is without a doubt high functioning autism, you can see a huge difference between Bella and William! Zara is just a little brat which is learnt behaviour from her mum!
The reason she is a carbon copy of her sister is because you force them to be the same….they are not allowed to be individuals!

Also….yes Zara has needs…but these needs are what rhi allows her to get away with! She’s waits on them hand and foot, drops everything to see to their needs….and Zara will expect that in school as well!
Absolutely! I’ve thought for a while she has the syndrome. I’ve said before, I’ve got an old friend with the same thing and her children are now grown up and dislike her for the life they have because of their mum. It’s absolutely dreadful. Those children are going to suffer so much due to their mother. I really wish someone would step in, she is poorly, she needs help. Why is her husband not doing anything?

Reactions: 2
Since Dylan escaped from it so you think the attention after Wills diagnosis triggered it, unless she’s hiding a lot of Bellas behaviour she is very mild to be diagnosed as young as she was.

Reactions: 1
When my son was in nursery the school referred him to a paediatrician to be assessed, I had noticed things myself but I didn’t make any moves, once he had been to various apps they decided he was very clever, could hold conversations and his issues were more sensory so held off from any further testing til he was older ( he’s 5 now and although “quirky “ doing ok most of the time, ) I gladly accepted this as once you have the diagnosis they have it for life, to declare and sometimes rightly or wrongly limit them, why would you be so desperate for this unless it’s for attention, to claim extra money for them and perks such as free tickets/ passes etc, it so wrong, she wants the hype of poor me mummy of four 3 with autism title but it makes no sense to most parents, could understand if she was struggling so much and wasn’t managing at nursery etc but she obviously is and if the school needs to add in extra measures they would. And as for Bella having high level autism is that even a term they use high functioning I’ve heard, and she seems a lot more on a level then my son who refuses to wear clothes, haircuts and so much more, she documents autism but isn’t showing us any of it or how she deals with it which I get is personal and she may not want to show this side but she speaks so much of autism and shows everything else, how do you get a “ high level “ daughter to act like your puppet on cue, i’d have no chance with my son, used to enjoy her videos etc but it all got to much when she suddenly hopped in the Disney band wagon how can she take to Disney trips so close together even if one was a cruise spending so so much on outfits etc and expect to be relatable, for most it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity and everything is just repeated to death, she quite possibly is the most autistic of them all

Reactions: 3
I think she’s twisted the wording to make it sound worse! There is no way someone with high levels of autism would manage to hold conversations with characters, be in unfamiliar environments for full days without breaks! 9 hour plane journey! What we see of Bella I find it hard to believe she has autism at all…and the traits she is doing are learnt behaviour from rhi! I’m glad she doesn’t show any autism meltdowns because these kids need their privacy, but at the same time she shows life perfect and all smiles! If you have an autistic child you know life is not smiles and rainbows all the time!

Also…..are we going to talk about yet fake crying! That was hysterical and tit acting x

Reactions: 3
I think she’s twisted the wording to make it sound worse! There is no way someone with high levels of autism would manage to hold conversations with characters, be in unfamiliar environments for full days without breaks! 9 hour plane journey! What we see of Bella I find it hard to believe she has autism at all…and the traits she is doing are learnt behaviour from rhi! I’m glad she doesn’t show any autism meltdowns because these kids need their privacy, but at the same time she shows life perfect and all smiles! If you have an autistic child you know life is not smiles and rainbows all the time!

Also…..are we going to talk about yet fake crying! That was hysterical and tit acting x
My partner heard her crying and said oh is she off with the crocodile tears now

Reactions: 4
That assessment video is a joke. My son is 12 and still waiting on an assessment. School have said they think he has Autism and maybe some parts of ADHD and can’t get any help. Zara is like 5 I think and she’s crying cause she can’t get her child seen. Welcome to the party I’ve been waiting 6 years and she wants to skip to the front. Woman is becoming a joke and so un relatable. She’s either crying cause she can’t get her own way with the Public Health Service or she’s crying cause she got the “holiday” (when she means content) of HER dreams. How many times has this woman cried in Disneyworld? I’m surprised poor Will isn’t crying after being made to wear that awful Perter Pan outfit for his mums pay check. She’s really starting to annoy me if you can’t tell 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Jesus! Will looks like he wants to die in that Peter Pan outfit. WAY TOO OLD FOR THAT!

The thing is now I don’t think Zara will get a fair assessment! They will be fine picking her assessment and looking into everything because her mum has gone on like a fanny! X

She is so rude. How on Earth has the consultant not considered a restraining order.
“The doctor phoned and said they don’t WANT to assess Z, based on the fact the feel she doesn’t need it”.
I can guarantee they did not say we don’t want to assess her.
To then cry and say to the doctor “it just would’ve been easier to assess her because I’m not going away”.
Who does she think she is? She’s going to cry and until she gets her own way.. hmm.. I wonder where Z’s learned that behaviour.
She then went to an in-person meeting and told them “you’re wrong, I suggest you get more training Autism in girls”. Compared her extensive Google qualifications. Get out.
Her argument was B had less ticks on the checklist and got an assessment. In the next breath says I don’t if she gets a statement or not as long as she’s had the assessment.
If they assess her and she doesn’t have Autism she’s just going to compare her to B again and say they’re doing their job wrong.
What an awful woman, she herself is failing her children massively and she needs to address the negative and controlling behaviour she presents around them before (in her words) harassing the NHS daily.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for any parents who had their child’s appointments delayed because of covid after a long wait who see the video and her entitled attitude. Join the queue honey your child is verbal, can do basic tasks, probably would be able to do more if she wasn’t so controlling, a wait wouldn’t adversely impact her when you already have strategies you can use from the older two. It’s almost as if she doesn’t want to use those strategies to see if it helps while waiting.

If she gets a diagnoses what really is going to change! She treats Zara the same as the 2 that have autism and she follows the same routine! The school will help if she needs additional support! What support later on in life…..does she realise she is comparing her children to children thag have daily struggles and everything needs to be done to the minute and if anything is out of place they have a massive aggressive meltdown! These are the people who need support but they are not getting it…because people like rhi are acting like this!

There is a few comments on you tube now about high levels of autism! And I wonder if she will answer when she’s back! Bella without a doubt has high functioning autism which is very mild! She’s a fanny! She’s twisting words to suit her!

Reactions: 5
I think she's deleting negative comments on that video. The 2 I can see that aren't full of praise have multiple likes on them. This is the whole reason she hasn't been a huge success on YouTube despite the equipment, time and effort she's invested in it. She's just not a likeable or relatable person and comes across as very false and a know it all. I feel like I'm being berated by a teacher or something when I watch her videos.

Reactions: 8
If you want to make videos to make people aware of autism then fine….but don’t exploit your children and tell the truth! Don’t twist words! She’s heard the word high and that’s all she wanted to hear! X

When in reality high functioning isn’t as dramatic as she makes it out to be, she really does exploit her audiences lack of autism understanding (took me a long time to get my head around it myself) to twist her narrative

There is some lyrics in the Encanto song - What else can I do - ‘I make perfect, practised poses, so much hides behind my smile’

Remind you of anyone?

The thing is she’s doesn’t have much knowledge of autism…she finds symptoms on Google and makes her kids have them! She defo has Münchausen syndrome by proxy. She needs checked out not Zara! X

I'm only 6 minutes in to the video and so far she's said '... Go back an assess until I get the right answer'
' speaking to her teachers she wouldn't qualify... Her teacher is seeing all these red flags'

Reactions: 1
I know Zara's teacher personally, and she is a fantastic teacher, if she is saying there is not enough there for the school to assess her she is right, the school assesses children that need it and push it through, the school has an STF attached to it and the education people are in and out all the time

Reactions: 4
The waiting is a joke. As I said earlier my son is 12 and because of his needs I have to walk him to secondary school which is an hour an a half round trip, twice a day. He has no road sense at all. As a parent I find it really hard hearing her complain about everything. Sometimes the school are rubbish at the check box survey, the SENCO teacher at his primary school was telling me one thing and then when she filled out the form she basically said he had no needs even though he already has 25 hours of funding for 1:1. That messed up the whole of his assessment as they wouldn’t see him as he didn’t meat the criteria. Still can’t get him seen and she sits there acting like the whole system is against her when she doesn’t have a clue. I really think she is forcing a diagnosis on Zara. Also with Zara’s face I’m guessing her wearing a face mask all the time at Disney is contributing to the sores, Rhi should of planned a way to have something under her mask to stop it hurting her skin, maybe a silk mask instead of everything having to be Disney. Planning this holiday that she knows so much about but not packing for her kids individual needs. She’s a joke.

As a parent of an Autistic child, I cannot relate to Rhi at all. I completely get the fight for assessments and support but her entitlement is just astounding.
I do not know how her Autistic children have coped with Disney land for 2 weeks. There is no way my child would be able to cope with the people, noise etc for that long. We go away to Center Parcs for 5 days and he’s utterly exhausted by the end of it and we have quite a chilled week there with lots of down time for him. Obviously all autistic children are different but they must be overloaded by it. Just the journey to get there would be overwhelming for them….even if they are high functioning/able to cope with things better.
There is also not a chance in hell my child would ever dress up in costumes or participate in so many videos or photos.
It seems the Disney obsession has been forced upon them and is made to be their special interest.
Rhi shares things about the Autism journey but doesn’t share anything useful for other parents that may need some help such as strategies for the journey and helping the children cope, how they manage with the change in routine, the children needing down time/space, meeting their sensory needs etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.