Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I don’t think any of us are in a position to armchair diagnose her with a serious psychiatric disorders. I do think she is a woman who has a really hard time being wrong. Like, about anything. She has this need to be an expert in absolutely everything and she’s very defensive when challenged in any capacity. I think that’s half her problem. Backing down on Z’s assessment will mean her having to face up to being wrong, which must be very hard for her.

Reactions: 5
There’s a group on Facebook called Family Lowdown with over a million members. I remember seeing a post on there about a woman who’s sister had sadly passed away and she’d agree to raise her young nephew. He had needed to move school and was of course really struggling with changes, became aggressive and disruptive. His aunt was asking for some support and there were delays due to COVID.
I don’t believe in queue-jumping necessarily but that poor mite should be seen to first. I can see why his aunt might cry Rhi seriously needs to re-evaluate her ‘woe is me’ ‘look how hard done by I am’ approach.
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. She is setting her children up to fail, they’ll not cope in the real world as the grow older because of her actions, not because of the NHS. Their mother is to blame and the father watches on and allows it all.

Also the irony of the fact she likes to think of herself as Mary Poppins but gives off evil stepmother vibes to her own babies.

• Heart
Rhi shares things about the Autism journey but doesn’t share anything useful for other parents that may need some help such as strategies for the journey and helping the children cope, how they manage with the change in routine, the children needing down time/space, meeting their sensory needs etc.
Don’t worry they’ll be several videos where Rhi has exploited her children for content.
*LONG HAUL FLIGHT WITH 3* AUTISTIC CHILDREN*
She’ll have shoved a camera in their face the full flight, not even giving them a chance to relax and drop their rehearsed smiles.

Reactions: 2
She is so rude. How on Earth has the consultant not considered a restraining order.
“The doctor phoned and said they don’t WANT to assess Z, based on the fact the feel she doesn’t need it”.
I can guarantee they did not say we don’t want to assess her.
To then cry and say to the doctor “it just would’ve been easier to assess her because I’m not going away”.
Who does she think she is? She’s going to cry and until she gets her own way.. hmm.. I wonder where Z’s learned that behaviour.
She then went to an in-person meeting and told them “you’re wrong, I suggest you get more training Autism in girls”. Compared her extensive Google qualifications. Get out.
Her argument was B had less ticks on the checklist and got an assessment. In the next breath says I don’t if she gets a statement or not as long as she’s had the assessment.
If they assess her and she doesn’t have Autism she’s just going to compare her to B again and say they’re doing their job wrong.
What an awful woman, she herself is failing her children massively and she needs to address the negative and controlling behaviour she presents around them before (in her words) harassing the NHS daily.
This is what I cannot stand the most. I have worked with children from these kind of backgrounds, with parents like Rhi and it’s almost like I can see the children’s future and all the mental health issues that are going to come from this woman raising those children. She is completely failing them, absolutely failing them, and the worse thing is I really honestly believe she doesn’t care as long as they stick to their performing and do as she says.

It still absolutely shocks me how all her holidays are planned around what’s more important for her viewers to see and not her children. She’s absolutely disgusting. Nobody gives a real tit about her content, there’s tons of Disney content over the net. In 10 years time will Rhi remember the magic of her children at Disney, will the children remember the magic hours spent with their mum at Disney? Absolutely not, and that is tragic. It will be all over the net for strangers though.

Don’t get me wrong, I love taking photos, I love capturing the moments but then I put my camera down. Rhi is obsessed in capturing these moments for the viewers to the point she’s planned out every moment, not for her children but for strangers. This holiday was in no way for her family.

Someone needs to step in and sort it out. She is by far the worse Instagram mother there is, there’s lots that are pretty bad when it comes to their children but Rhi is really worryingly extreme.

Most mothers plan their time to give their children the best childhood, not this one. I’ve never seen a more selfish mother and if we can pick this up from their just her Instagram and YouTube than god knows what goes on inside that house. I’ve never seen Bella with a proper, genuine smile.

Reactions: 6
I'm really struggling to understand this lady!! Control freak, her kids have been trained to smile! I see zero ASD in any of her kids, wonder if she's claiming DLA 😆🤔

Reactions: 1
I'm really struggling to understand this lady!! Control freak, her kids have been trained to smile! I see zero ASD in any of her kids, wonder if she's claiming DLA 😆🤔
I do in Will, to be fair. But it’s not all visible that’s the problem.
By being like this she’s giving parent’s who have a hard time getting listened to a bad name because she’s so entitled and rude to anyone who doesn’t agree with her.

Reactions: 4
What’s great in Disney is the photo pass, it makes taking family photos so easy that you don’t need to stress about being on your phone all the time and can enjoy the moment. It’s crazy as her follow count isn’t exactly huge, is she expecting to become some big YouTube star…how is this worth exploiting her children?

I can’t even bring myself to watch her bratty ASD video, my son is 4 soon, wirh suspected ASD and quiet server speech delay , all assessments done with nursery , portage and SALT and referrals put in through them and we have been told a minimum of 18 month wait to even see a Pead! Why does she feel she’s so entitled? Why can’t she wait like everyone else! I used to like her videos but I can’t stand her anymore.

Atleast she’s finally admitting her Children get tired and can’t do 14 long days in a row in the parks. Nutter

And clearly she deletes posts she doesn’t like on her YouTube channel, deleted mine because I questioned her!

She is so infuriating in the ASD vlog. So condescending towards the doctors and so in the wrong. Policies changes so to argue Zara deserves the same treatment as her siblings is flawed. The whole system is broken - cancer treatment, care in the community, etc but it’s not the doctors fault and the way she attacked them was vicious. I found it interesting at the end when she talked about the school policy changing to only refer problem children and she said it’s not their fault. Got to keep the school on side eh!

I really think that video is going to alienate some of her loyal followers as well as other parents of autistic children (diagnosed or awaiting) She's acting like a spoilt brat! I think this commenter makes an excellent point:
Screenshot_20220119-170528_YouTube.jpg

I think it’s very telling that she deleted the one comment that said it’s almost like she’s wanting Zara to have autism. She’s kept the other comments but not that one. I think that says an awful lot about her, worryingly, I think the poster of said comment may be right!

I don’t think it’s fair to question whether the children have autism because ‘they don’t look autistic’ etc. Autism is a hidden disability and never ‘looks’ one way or another and people, girls particularly are often discriminated against because they appear high functioning when all that means is that their autism doesn’t affect others as much - but it still affects the individual a lot, you just can’t see it.

Will and Bella have had presumably a multidiscliplinary assessment and ADOS or similar (which the parent isn’t even present for) and a diagnosis won’t be given lightly. So I do believe those diagnosis are sound and shouldn’t be questioned.

For Zara, she just needs to wait her turn. The team won’t give her a diagnosis just because Rhi has been harassing them but the danger with turning down a referral with a parent like that and it later transpires they are indeed autistic - there will be a massive complaint. It’s easier to put on the waiting list, assess and tell it like it is to shut the parent up either way.

(NHS worker who deals with this a lot and parent of autism!)

I don’t doubt for one second that Will and Bella don’t have autism! Like you say they will have been through assessments to get a diagnosis!
But she’s trying to be an influencer and a face for autism yet she’s not painting the proper picture! For a start these kids shouldn’t be on you tube, and when they are they are just shown like robots! The way she acted in that video was awful….like you say she needs to wait her turn, why should anyone be entitled to skip wait times unless their is an emergency! X

Kids on YouTube is a huge bugbear of mine. Should be illegal as they can’t consent. Poor kids.

I fully agree! And I think it’s worse that these kids have medical needs and their stories are plastered over YouTube for everyone to see! Kids cannot consent to that! They seem lovely wee kids as well! X

This is what most people are getting annoyed with ,the way she comes across so entitled. The woman had her child diagnosed with Autism years ago ,why else would you say to a Dr we will be back with this one in a few years . If I was her Dr I qould be tempted to tell her OK we will assess her but it's a 7 year waiting list !

She does not present herself well at all in the video ( Admittedly I only watched the for 5/6 minutes and had too switch off ) ,she has no respect for others that have been waiting for a long time even pre covid , where I am from it a very rare for a child to be looked at before they are 5 but she wanted Zara assessed before she started school ? ( I may have got that wrong but I'm sure she said something about starting the assessment then covid hit ?)

The worrying thing is she don't seem like she is going to be happy until she is told Z has Autism ,she is not going to take no for a answer

It would have to be presenting quite obviously for us to recommend an autism assessment before school, again waiting lists are very bad here so they would still be in school before they are seen a lot of the time but early intervention where possible and I am always happy to see the difference it makes to the child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.