Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atleast she’s finally admitting her Children get tired and can’t do 14 long days in a row in the parks. Nutter
but then still took them to park early enough to do some rides, then have lunch and stay till it gets dark. Rest days should be just that not a few hours in the morning in the hotel room. Why aren’t they going to the shops / outlet malls or restaurants, water parks / mini golf / swimming pool at the resort? It’s so park / ride focussed it’s weird.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s fair to question whether the children have autism because ‘they don’t look autistic’ etc. Autism is a hidden disability and never ‘looks’ one way or another and people, girls particularly are often discriminated against because they appear high functioning when all that means is that their autism doesn’t affect others as much - but it still affects the individual a lot, you just can’t see it.

Will and Bella have had presumably a multidiscliplinary assessment and ADOS or similar (which the parent isn’t even present for) and a diagnosis won’t be given lightly. So I do believe those diagnosis are sound and shouldn’t be questioned.

For Zara, she just needs to wait her turn. The team won’t give her a diagnosis just because Rhi has been harassing them but the danger with turning down a referral with a parent like that and it later transpires they are indeed autistic - there will be a massive complaint. It’s easier to put on the waiting list, assess and tell it like it is to shut the parent up either way.

(NHS worker who deals with this a lot and parent of autism!)
I think when the ADOS and MDA are done it depends on the child weather a parent is present or not. I was present for my son ADOS and my son autism is visible.

With a parent like Rhi even if the autism is isn't visible I'm sure every little thing the child was doing in the ADOS she would be like pushing things that a child with autism do. I think it's very easy for a parent to push for a diagnosis bu saying the right thing in a assessment. I say this as my sister pushed and pushed for my niece to get a assessment and said all the right things in the assessment and got a diagnosis of asd even thought I'm sorry to say my sister only wanted it for a excuse to justify her daughter behaviour. My niece is a completely different child when her mother is not around and has even said she acts up around her mum coz her mum has always told people she is special and has autism even before she was diagnosed so my niece says why not play with it. I'm sorry but like I said I think Rhi will say what she needs to say and push it her way to get the diagnosis she wants for Z even if she doesn't t have it. Also bringing up you children they way she has been ofcpurse she see as with Z as its like she has almost drilled it into Z to act and behaviour the way she does.

Reactions: 1
She has to have someone here in the uk monitoring and deleting for her. Deleting the honest comments only means that she’s hiding something.

The way she refuses to be educated is shocking! For someone who's claimed to be experienced in autism in multiple videos, she knows barely anything!! Deleting comments remotely trying to educate her or question her is suspicious.

The video is an absolute shambles, I have no idea that she even knows what she wants in this situation. Says she's adamant she wants an assessment for Zara, then complains its 'not exactly what she wanted' when they've agreed to assess her but at a future date... isn't an assessment what you were asking for Rhi?!

Originally on her instagram stories I remember her proceeding a formal complaint against the junior doctor, then in the video she complains about the meeting with senior members of staff and protests that it was done in order to belittle her or something along those lines... a meeting following a formal complaint is a standard bleeping procedure in any workplace etc Rhi, what did you expect?!

The way she refuses to be educated is shocking! For someone who's claimed to be experienced in autism in multiple videos, she knows barely anything!! Deleting comments remotely trying to educate her or question her is suspicious.

The video is an absolute shambles, I have no idea that she even knows what she wants in this situation. Says she's adamant she wants an assessment for Zara, then complains its 'not exactly what she wanted' when they've agreed to assess her but at a future date... isn't an assessment what you were asking for Rhi?!

Originally on her instagram stories I remember her proceeding a formal complaint against the junior doctor, then in the video she complains about the meeting with senior members of staff and protests that it was done in order to belittle her or something along those lines... a meeting following a formal complaint is a standard bleeping procedure in any workplace etc Rhi, what did you expect?!
You can’t educate pork. What a joke of a woman she is. Surely she’s in the spectrum and forced it all on her kids. Sorry, not sorry. The youngest, bless her just needs to be taken down a peg or two, clear boundaries and discipline in my opinion,

Reactions: 3
That autism video has done her no favours. I think she came across so badly. So entitled. I know having a diagnosis and having answers is important. But Zara isn’t severely autistic, if she is even autistic at all, so she just needs to wait her turn. She’s so desperate to get her own way. She thinks just because she told them at Bella’s assessment to look out for Zara’s name coming through then that gives her some sort of priority. Zara must have been so young then and possibly not even displaying any signs of autism at that point.

Rhi has been asked before what she means by “high levels of autism” but I don’t think she’s ever explained it so I wonder if she will this time. My son was diagnosed 13 years ago and it’s not a term I’ve ever heard before.

She was so smug when she said “I bet any money there will be more training on autism in girls after I said that” or something like that. I really doubt it. She really thinks she’s an expert.

Reactions: 4
You should watch the live she did yesterday on Instagram! Someone asked her to subscribe to his channel and gave his name and she was smug as duck and her face said it all….aka…no thanks! Constantly cutting Will off but all the time for the girls! Pretty much the whole thing was me me me me me!

I think it was a mistake uploading the autism video. I think that video has probably just ruined her Instagram future.

Sitting take that picture of herself to use as thumbnail for the autism video 🤮 .She is a desperate saddo!

• Haha
2 and a half hours or cleaning fecking kallax units…..no thanks!
Just came in to say exactly that. I will struggle on in my own sweet way (paying a cleaner). Can’t understand why Rhi doesn’t train a cleaner up to her exacting standards to free up time in her demanding schedule of work 🙄

Or…….she could stop putting her kids on the internet and that would free up a lot of time! X

• Haha
The posing she does with her leg stuck out and her dress pulled out to the sides like a child. How is her husband not mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
’so sad fantastic isn’t open’ - it’s FANTASMIC - so sick of her super fangirling and be all know it all when she’s a total noob.

and those bloody loungefly bags dripping off the children - what the HELL is in them???!

Just from a cursory scroll through her older YouTube videos, no mention of anything Disney related. You'd think someone who is supposedly such a huge fan would give a hint of it even if they weren't in a position to actually visit the parks. Its like she's just hyperfocused on it in the past year or so.
Also, I'm guessing her husband is incredibly laid back and just brings home the bacon, leaving Rhi to control everything else in the household.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.