Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our favourite park is animal kingdom! Epcot is a good park but the kids will get bored with 4 days there when they could be exploring all the cool things in animal kingdom! The wilderness explorer is brilliant and the shows as well! She doesn’t have a bleeping clue!
Yes there is preparing the kids for what to expect but she has gone into the extremes of things!
The restaurants she’s picked to eat at is for show I reckon and not for the menu’s!
These kids have already lived Disney through a tv! There has been no element of surprise for them what so ever! Picking their toys before they have even landed in Orlando! Where is the fun in that!
I definitely get the impression that Rhi dislikes animals and doesn’t have an interest in any animal-related Disney movies (the Lion King barely rates a mention from her and it’s arguably the best Disney movie of all time!)

She couldn’t have been more blasé about Animal Kingdom. I think she’s only doing a day there to say she’s done it.

She’s a twit! I really hope she comes out with a different perspective of that park because it’s brilliant! X

This all remind me so much of my own mum that has ASD. She is obsessed with dogs instead of Disney but every movie we ever watched as children was about dogs, homeward bound/Beethoven/etc. Never seen Home Alone, Lion King etc as no dogs 😂 All my teddies were dogs, we had statues of dogs and teddy dogs all around our house. We didn’t even have a dog for ages 😂😂When we got a real dog we had professional photos of the dog on all the walls when she didn’t even buy our school photos 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The way she’s made the girls pose with the bags in her newest reel makes me want to vomit! This whole trip is a very expensive (for Rhi!) advert 🤢

Reactions: 2
Observations of today’s Instagram content -
- the ridiculous loungefly posing. Why is this trip all about those bloody bags - I’m starting to really hate them.
- Zara’s face picking has gone up a lot. Increase in anxiety?
- the fake smiles as soon as the children realise the camera is on them. Very rehearsed ‘switching on’ of the smiles
- poor Will in that ridiculous Peter Pan costume desperately hidden under a marvel hoody and only out for the staged photo in front of the ride. It’s completely ridiculous.
- the daily character meals will be extortionate in price.
- they seem to be at parks from morning to night every day?
- kids look exhausted.
- wonder what dad and teenager are up to…..

Good grief
The whole thing is a massive loungefly advert. I just watched her packing video. I do get the excitement, I love disney and am taking my daughter this summer, but does EVERYTHING have to be Disney? Surely they have plenty of items that are not Disney themed but perfectly good? Why do they need all new things for 1 2 week holiday? The children look exhausted. We are planning half days in parks as my daughter is 6 and will become tired. You need some flexibility to allow kids some rest. Poor Will in that PP costume. He looked SO Awkward.

I'm honestly shocked they haven't had a rest day yet, unless they're only doing short park days but even so. From past experience this is when the time difference starts to catch up with you, and that was going as an adult not with 4 kids. I know Disney parks can be emotional but I feel like Rhi is overegging everything for social media and not being sincere. Poor kids, it's like living in the Truman Show or something... What's with that odd arms out pose she's making the girls do on the AK day?!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she (Rhi) has thrown any tantrums yet. The more I see of this woman the more convinced I am that she’s a bigger brat than either of the girls, even Zara 😉

Has anyone been keeping tabs on how many of those bags she has? Must be well into double figures?! Christ sake it’s overkill!

I’m glad someone in the comments is questioning the “high levels of autism” thing. It’s such bizarre phrasing. She’s obviously misinterpreted high functioning as severe autism. Bella doesn’t have “high levels of autism” by any metric, she is HIGH FUNCTIONING.

She sounds like an absolute nightmare. She effectively admitted that she would continue to carry on like a pork chop until the bent to her will. I don’t believe she will accept Zara being neurotypical.

My partner was listening in the background while I watched the YouTube video and he said she sounds like one of those people who just keeps on until someone gives in and gives them what they want, basically like a child having a tantrum until they get sweets or a new toy

It’s the fact that influencers sit and take those photos to use at the thumbnail that makes me want to crawl into a hole,they are so cringe.

Did she get her own way then and they are going to assess Zara? I can’t be arsed to watching her be whining and patronising

Did she get her own way then and they are going to assess Zara? I can’t be arsed to watching her be whining and patronising
Truly do not put yourself through it
She has been accepted onto the school assessment list… so the team she didn’t want to assess her
I don’t think Rhi has any sort of comprehension of the pressure the NHS is under and the losses many people have had due to covid
She is without a doubt An absolute brat

This woman has Münchausen syndrome by proxy! She wants her child to have autism! bleeping harassing a place daily to try and skip the queue is brutal! All these places are so over run that they can’t handle and you have a twit like her calling everyday! The reason these places are so over run is because people like her think because her child lines things up that they have autism! Bella does not have high levels of Autism…she’s turned the phrase round…Bella is without a doubt high functioning autism, you can see a huge difference between Bella and William! Zara is just a little brat which is learnt behaviour from her mum!
The reason she is a carbon copy of her sister is because you force them to be the same….they are not allowed to be individuals!

Also….yes Zara has needs…but these needs are what rhi allows her to get away with! She’s waits on them hand and foot, drops everything to see to their needs….and Zara will expect that in school as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how I’ve managed to run a home, plan a holiday and pack a suitcase without help from this woman. Is she for real? Her children and husband must have a hell of a time coping with her. The autism assessment vlog is dreadful. She seems desperate for the child to be diagnosed. Why is that? It’s not normal. Zara appears fine, if a bit naughty and very spoiled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.