Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't looked at anything of hers for a long time as she us as dull as dish water!! Took a peek!! Why the hell is she discussing a child's medical issue with a world of strangers! Poor kids have nothing private!!
Totally agree- funny considering when she was discussing her eldest going to uni she was talking about keeping things private to keep her family safe- I guess that doesn’t include very very personal issues like the medical history of your kids 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally agree- funny considering when she was discussing her eldest going to uni she was talking about keeping things private to keep her family safe- I guess that doesn’t include very very personal issues like the medical history of your kids 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Yeah she keeps all her stuff private - never talks about her parents, doesn't share that Dylan has a different dad to the others, doesn't discuss her finances - yet her poor kids are exposed to the world!

Reactions: 3
Oh I didn’t know that Dylan had a different dad to the other three.
She's never confirmed it but it's heavily rumoured on here and the big age gap between him and Will makes it plausible but not definite. I know she's mentioned needing fertility medication/treatment of some kind for Will and Bella but Zara was her 'miracle baby' Might go some way towards explaining why she lets her get away with murder as well as her being the youngest.

Reactions: 1
Now that I’m thinking about it Dylan does look very different to the other three. Different skin tone etc. It seems like she values his privacy because he’s older (as she should) but doesn’t seem to believe that the younger ones have that same right.

I look completely different to my mum, dad and sister, turned out I look like my nanas side who we rarely saw

Watching I think her latest vlog, waffle mix when it takes the same length of time to put together from flour, milk etc. I make waffle mix and it takes no time, it’s our favourite winter dessert.

Tbh since she hasn't confirmed nor even mentioned it, I don't think they have different Dads. She has mentioned fertility issues which would totally explain.
Also the gap was during the recession, at least in Ireland. I'm not sure if the recession was in the UK too? If it was, they would of gotten a shock to the bank balance since builders stopped getting jobs. Less income would influence a stall on having a baby & also getting fertility treatment.

Reactions: 4
That’s what I don’t understand, why do Will, Bella and Zara not get the same privacy as Dylan? I guess because they provide the type of content for Rhi that Dylan wouldn’t be able to.

It’s sad really how much she contradicts herself in the privacy speech. While it’s important to put information out there about autism assessments etc if one child is given privacy all should be given privacy. She’s that parent that no one wants to deal with. It was disgusting the way she tried to disregard that the waiting lists are playing catch up thanks to covid because her Zara needs a diagnosis whereby I can guarantee there are hundreds in Wales where parents are dreading what way the child will be because they have no services who will help with coping strategies because they are still on the list waiting for the diagnosis. We heard all about getting the diagnosis but what about the services they got, the diagnosis is just the starting point.

Oh I didn’t know that Dylan had a different dad to the other three.
Exactly my point!

Dylan has a different dad, fact. Not talking about age difference, appearance, he has a different dad to the other three. Someone at their school has confirmed this numerous times. She's a secretive woman when it suits her, total hypocrite.

Yeah
She's never confirmed it but it's heavily rumoured on here and the big age gap between him and Will makes it plausible but not definite. I know she's mentioned needing fertility medication/treatment of some kind for Will and Bella but Zara was her 'miracle baby' Might go some way towards explaining why she lets her get away with murder as well as her being the youngest.
Yeah her fertility story where she omits that the father was different the second time round so maybe that had something to do with her fertility issues. She's a two faced liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Exactly my point!

Dylan has a different dad, fact. Not talking about age difference, appearance, he has a different dad to the other three. Someone at their school has confirmed this numerous times. She's a secretive woman when it suits her, total hypocrite.
After her sheer self entitlement last week I have gone right of her ,she is fake as ,I think last week we seen the real Rhi

Exactly my point!

Yeah

Yeah her fertility story where she omits that the father was different the second time round so maybe that had something to do with her fertility issues. She's a two faced liar.
My hunch is he does have a different dad but I wouldn't say it's fact based on stuff posted here as people can easily lie.

New to this thread but after the dramatic autism performance I thought she’s a right one! Almost someone who wants their child to have a problem

Reactions: 2
New to this thread but after the dramatic autism performance I thought she’s a right one! Almost someone who wants their child to have a problem
Awful isn’t she. Shame really because I did like her organising/mum content but it’s really put me off her. Her attitude for a grown woman, with children absolutely stinks.

Sorry, I’m not a regular lurker; just pop in and out but I’ve a few things to bring to the conversation.
For me the sudden “fight for her child’s rights” has come at a very coincidentally opportune time.
I’m not sure about Orlando as it’s not been relevant to us on our trips there but in Disneyland Paris if you have a disability pass it gives you fast pass or return access to rides for you and 5 others. It gives priority access, seating and reserved space for the parades for only you and 1 other. Currently that would mean only 2 children with statements and 2 others, wouldn’t it be handy to stamp your feet and demand an EHCP.
Secondly, a PROFESSIONAL decision was made not to assess her youngest daughter, to which she took to the internet to cry about how hard done by and exhausted she is by it all.
But surely I’m not the only that can see that if her daughter is assessed and the decision is made that she does not have Autism, Rhi is not going to be happy with that. She is only going to be satisfied with a statement.
In my personal, ex-professional (those days are behind me) opinion; Zara’s behaviour is combination of various factors.
- Large percentage of her childhood in lockdown, she probably barely remembers a time pre-covid.
- Siblings with autistic tendencies, Zara’s behaviour is mirrored from what she observes
- A mum with obsessive behaviour, unable to explore, learn risk and dangers, pandered & molly-coddled, everything has a place..,

There is a vlog that I’ve seen that is just red-flag after red-flag and I hope Z’s teachers and doctors get to see it. It’s a meeting Santa vlog. I think Zara is 3, and Rhi is trying to get her to have a nap whilst the other children play. Squashed into a pram too small, very interesting viewing, but so sad to hear her cry. My children fight their sleep and both my girls would cry when they were overtired, but I certainly wouldn’t have been so forceful.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.