Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘i’ve had so many messages asking for X…’

Nope. I don’t buy it. I simply will not believe that she’s inundated with people desperate to
know what her kids are having for Christmas.
It's the standard influencer spiel innit, I've had sooo many messages about xyz!! 99% of the time it's lies.
My oldest is Will's age and she'd hate to have so much info about her online like he does. She's not even keen on me posting pics on my private Facebook profile. I don't understand why Dylan gets total privacy yet she can't extend that to her 3 younger children who can't consent.

Reactions: 2
It's the standard influencer spiel innit, I've had sooo many messages about xyz!! 99% of the time it's lies.
My oldest is Will's age and she'd hate to have so much info about her online like he does. She's not even keen on me posting pics on my private Facebook profile. I don't understand why Dylan gets total privacy yet she can't extend that to her 3 younger children who can't consent.
I think it’s disgusting. I have a child in high school and I’m so conscious about everything, it just takes one thing for a bully to see and the child’s school life is destroyed. Some of the things she puts up if Will is just awful. She has absolutely no care about the damage this can do to him. Things aren’t forgotten about with kids in high school. You’d think she’d think about this already having had a child in high school

Sorry for the amount of times I said high school 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think a lot of it is to do with the fact that she sees the younger 3 as ‘her’ babies. As in, an extension of HER rather than 3 separate human beings. The idea of autonomy and consent has probably never even entered her head. Too busy thinking about HER channel and HER content. As we’ve seen with this autism debacle, it is Rhi’s way or the highway, after all…

Reactions: 5
Maybe Dylan's dad doesn't allow it.

I think it’s disgusting. I have a child in high school and I’m so conscious about everything, it just takes one thing for a bully to see and the child’s school life is destroyed. Some of the things she puts up if Will is just awful. She has absolutely no care about the damage this can do to him. Things aren’t forgotten about with kids in high school. You’d think she’d think about this already having had a child in high school

Sorry for the amount of times I said high school 😂
Rhi is a very strange woman. I feel sorry for her kids.

Reactions: 1
She’s really milking this cruise isn’t she? A video of clips (most of which we’ve already seen) of everything they are on a cruise they took nearly four months ago? 🤔 Weird.

Reactions: 4
Everyone else moved on from the cruise a few months ago. How long are they supposed to be in Orlando for, she said she’s doing two vlogs a day there. First time would she not experience it and do highlights.

Everyone else moved on from the cruise a few months ago. How long are they supposed to be in Orlando for, she said she’s doing two vlogs a day there. First time would she not experience it and do highlights.
She will be making a years content out of Orlando 🙈 cant believe how many vlogs she has got out of the cruise ,what's the point it's hardly like she is making much money from them if anything it will make people switch off the desperation hangs out of her.

Recently new to her YouTube channel. Genuinely baffled as to why she needs an obscene amount of loungefly bags and tries hard to “Disney Bound” just to go see a film in the cinema. It’s not relatable and comes across as very try hard. I love Disney, and can’t wait to get back to Orlando one day but there seems to be so many vloggers absolutely obsessive/desperate about it, then don’t make interesting or informative content when they go on these trips. It seems that she’s just jumping on a bandwagon.

The Orlando videos will be very interesting. I’m not sure of what their usual family holiday habits are but two weeks in Orlando is HARD with three young children, never mind the fact that two/three of hers are disabled. It’s no easy feat. It’ll be interesting to see whether or not we are treated to an “authentic” view of the holiday, or just a cobbled-together reel of the good bits and the good bits only. I do not in any way, shape or form advocate for every meltdown being filmed and shown to the whole world, but I do think she’d be a lot more relatable if she was honest. Because let’s face it, they may be in the most magical place on earth, but those two weeks are not going to be magical from start to finish.

She blogs Christmas day????I can't find my phone under wrapping paper, my baileys and quality street wrappers!! Plus you know I'm at my kids beck and call!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This really grates on me.
I always assumed it was to do with her mother, as she says she thinks of her auntie as her mother figure, and on mother's day she said she could relate to people who don't have a brilliant relationship with their mothers.
She also mentioned having to cut out a family member because they kept criticising how she was with William when he started displaying sign of autism. She said they basically implied she was causing some of his behaviour
Which I believe she does.

Being in the school, I was sent the newsletter that had all the links to youtube with the kids Christmas plays in. You can tell Rhi filmed Zara's and Bella's, haven't watched Williams yet.
Interesting watching the videos, I know autism presents in different ways, but you would never say Zara (or Bella) were autistic on how they come across on the videos, Zara was very confident, knew her lines and was very entertaining (for a 4 year old) same as Bella.
Rhi really needed to stop panning to Zara in the parts when the kids were singing in the hall, Zara was towards stage right, poor parents who were hoping to see their kids who were stage left, they kep being cut off. :(

• Sad
Being in the school, I was sent the newsletter that had all the links to youtube with the kids Christmas plays in. You can tell Rhi filmed Zara's and Bella's, haven't watched Williams yet.
Interesting watching the videos, I know autism presents in different ways, but you would never say Zara (or Bella) were autistic on how they come across on the videos, Zara was very confident, knew her lines and was very entertaining (for a 4 year old) same as Bella.
Rhi really needed to stop panning to Zara in the parts when the kids were singing in the hall, Zara was towards stage right, poor parents who were hoping to see their kids who were stage left, they kep being cut off. :(
Sad that this happened but not remotely surprising really. Zara is the only child to exist you know 🙄

She shouldn't be allowed to film the plays if she just going to film her kid, it's so unfair to the other kids. Someone else could of filmed it fairly & everyone would of been happy.
I hope she isn't allowed to do it next year.

I've just watch a Disney outfit video I thought was for the kids but it's for Rhi...I love the effort she goes too but it's just to much! A tshirt here and there and ears is enough for the parents

I know she says Dylan goes along with everything for the little ones, but does he or does she push it? I know when I was 17, if I’d been made to sit around the table with my little siblings, eating mickey waffles and drinking out of a plastic beaker I wouldn’t have been best pleased.

I can’t get over it 😂 bless her 😂 Do you think there’s some issues due to her childhood and she’s trying to relive it? I do get the feeling she didn’t have the best but I could be entirely wrong.

I mean, I actually love dressing up, especially with the children but she’s extremely over the top.

I think She is so embarrassing!!! Her poor kids will end up being bullied once their friends get wind of it all!! She’s embarrassing herself but also video the kids with bibs on etc. why have they stil got stair gates all over the house??? Zara is nearly 5 for duck sake!!

I can’t get over it 😂 bless her 😂 Do you think there’s some issues due to her childhood and she’s trying to relive it? I do get the feeling she didn’t have the best but I could be entirely wrong.

I mean, I actually love dressing up, especially with the children but she’s extremely over the top.
It’s just weird to me because she wasn’t always like this on her channel? It has just sprung from nowhere but honestly I’m mortified for her and her kids.

I think She is so embarrassing!!! Her poor kids will end up being bullied once their friends get wind of it all!! She’s embarrassing herself but also video the kids with bibs on etc. why have they stil got stair gates all over the house??? Zara is nearly 5 for duck sake!!
Has she? I can’t wait to get rid of the bloody things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.