Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely building up to a diagnosis in the last few days. I don't believe she has ever spoken about Zara's tantrums getting to her before. Maybe I'm wrong.
agreed she is mentioning it a lot more lately,very strange. Surely kids can have tantrums and behave like wee shits Without it having to be autism related ffs. It’s almost so that if she does get a diagnosis she can be like ‘as I’ve mentioned before she has been having meltdowns etc’. Also I assume that even if a child has autism they can still have tantrums like a neurotypical child because,well,they are a child lol.

Reactions: 4
Zara is definitely entitled and spoilt, it’s very clear to see in Rhi’s birthday vlog when Zara starts opening Rhi’s presents for her without being asked to. Rhi just laughs at her and thanks her for helping…

Reactions: 1
I think Rhi really needs to talk to Zara and explain things. Like I really don't think Zara knows better, she is just a child and her parents need to cop on and do their job. It's laziness on Rhis' part. I feel Zara is a smart girl and it is unfair she isn't getting taught these basic things.

Zara is definitely entitled and spoilt, it’s very clear to see in Rhi’s birthday vlog when Zara starts opening Rhi’s presents for her without being asked to. Rhi just laughs at her and thanks her for helping…
I personally wouldn’t care if my kid helped me open my presents but I would still make a point of not letting her do that because it’s one thing doing it to me,but she can’t do it to her siblings or friends,so it’s a lesson that needs to be taught.

so many influencer kids are let away with murder and totally spoilt. Is it laziness,or not wanting to be seen to be strict,or something else?

Reactions: 2
Perish the thought an influencer might discipline their child on video and miss the opportunity of filming the planned content. A generation of brats is being raised as we speak (same for Emily Norris' boys, all of the Saccone-Joly children and probably many more).

Reactions: 3
So I don’t get it - she’s warning other parents that tonight their children may react unexpectedly to fireworks/being in a hectic environment because children haven’t been exposed to those sorts of events for a long time now due to Covid…but when her (very young) child reacts differently to busy settings, such as Legoland, it’s her showing herself to be autistic…hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 5
So I don’t get it - she’s warning other parents that tonight their children may react unexpectedly to fireworks/being in a hectic environment because children haven’t been exposed to those sorts of events for a long time now due to Covid…but when her (very young) child reacts differently to busy settings, such as Legoland, it’s her showing herself to be autistic…hmmm 🤔
I get the impression that she wants Zara to be autistic 🙄 there is no mention of her saying that she hope Zara isn’t diagnosed with it! It’s so she can excuse her terrible behaviour

I get the impression that she wants Zara to be autistic 🙄 there is no mention of her saying that she hope Zara isn’t diagnosed with it! It’s so she can excuse her terrible behaviour
It does make me think is she needing the attention (Munchausen syndrome) or money from pip

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think they need the money as such as they're clearly loaded but I'm sure she wouldn't turn it down! Zara is definitely spoilt, in a recent video she did a speed clean of her room and Rhi did everything without Zara helping at all. I know it's easier that way and Rhi is so controlling she probably prefers it but it doesn't reinforce the child taking responsibility for their actions and keeping their own space tidy.

Her ‘packed’ weekend to-do list made me laugh - items such as laundry, homework, sort uniforms & (amazingly!) watch strictly on there!!! That’s just run of the mill, normal life hun for every single mum out there, nobody is feeling sorry for you or sympathising with your busy life when your to-do list looks like that ffs! 🙄🙄

Her ‘packed’ weekend to-do list made me laugh - items such as laundry, homework, sort uniforms & (amazingly!) watch strictly on there!!! That’s just run of the mill, normal life hun for every single mum out there, nobody is feeling sorry for you or sympathising with your busy life when your to-do list looks like that ffs! 🙄🙄
Lol me too and that fact she thinks that’s overwhelming! I was expecting it to be really busy but that’s my normal weekend 😂😂

• Haha
Yeah the packed weekend including strictly made me laugh too!
How many of those bags did she get gifted? She is always posing with them-they are cute for kids but look a bit daft on someone approaching 40 (no offence to anyone!)

Yeah the packed weekend including strictly made me laugh too!
How many of those bags did she get gifted? She is always posing with them-they are cute for kids but look a bit daft on someone approaching 40 (no offence to anyone!)
Agree- i wonder if she didn’t have a good childhood, she’s desperately clinging onto all the things people love as kids and dresses in all these Disney dresses etc, still puts bibs on her 4 year old and babies them within an inch of there life- definitely stems back to somthing

I can understand getting the kids to use a bib if the dinner is messy, like spaghettis or something bc yes they are children and accidents happen, also strains are difficult to get out. However for breakfast, no that should not be messy. Also if I would think anyone could make a full video on how to get out stains, I would def put money on Rhi, she wants to be seen as a domestic know it all after all.
Off topic, does anyone know how to get out a spaghettis stain on wool jumper?

Agree- i wonder if she didn’t have a good childhood, she’s desperately clinging onto all the things people love as kids and dresses in all these Disney dresses etc, still puts bibs on her 4 year old and babies them within an inch of there life- definitely stems back to somthing
She refers to her aunt as ‘like a mum to me’ and definitely doesn’t seem to have much contact with your family so you could be right.

her latest reel had 2 comments and 103 likes after 22 hours-yikes! She seems to do a primark come shop with me every other week!

She refers to her aunt as ‘like a mum to me’ and definitely doesn’t seem to have much contact with your family so you could be right.

her latest reel had 2 comments and 103 likes after 22 hours-yikes! She seems to do a primark come shop with me every other week!
I’ve lost interest in Rhi, haven’t watched her in weeks, feel like her content has taken a Jose dive. No interest in Disney that she’s pushing hard

Reactions: 7
I’ve lost interest in Rhi, haven’t watched her in weeks, feel like her content has taken a Jose dive. No interest in Disney that she’s pushing hard
I stop following her which desperate pleas to get a mention on a fan page of sound of music with Zara signing etc and now the Disney desperation

That weekend in Manchester 100% cost more money than she made from it. Even if she's able to write certain things off as business expenses I'm not buying that her social media career is anything more than a very involved hobby. She claims to have been doing it since Zara was a newborn and yet 4-5 years on her views and interaction are pretty low, and not for want of trying on her part. Husband probably tolerates it as it gives her something to focus on. Not sure her kids will thank her for their massive online footprint though including Zara's potty training...!

Reactions: 6
Even though she has been doing youtube since Zara was newborn, I think her channel didn't get increase until she started doing Food/Grocey Hauls in Lockdown. That is def when her numbers went up, and since she then had a lot of content with selling her house, buying/renovating the new one, that is how I think a lot people stuck around. Since the house is done now she should really take note and do more food hauls. The disney & trips away just aren't cutting it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.