Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parents of disabled children really can be insufferable and she’s kind of a prime example lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She also really favours Zara. She is always at the front/on lap/first to talk. If I were Bella I would be pretty fed up with it

Reactions: 2
If I were Bella I'd be glad someone else was getting the insufferable attention & clinginess.

If she continues treating Zara this way, making excuses for her, then Bella is better off in the long run. We all know someone we had to teach life skills to because parents made excuses for them.

Reactions: 1
She seemed hell bent on disliking Legoland Discovery Centre, despite William and Bella enjoying it. It seems like she’d made up her mind before they even got there.

Reactions: 3
Omg it’s the prancing around when trying on clothes that gets me 🤣🤣 Literally looks like my daughter when she puts on her “Let It Go dress” (Elsa dress up!)…except she’s TWO! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
We know you like the sound of music rhi You don’t have to tell us every single day what does she think there going to do by tagging them? Gift her Julie andrews?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest food haul ,why does she shout random words - the last word of the sentence or the product name .

And what is with the weekly round up on Insta ? I don't get it ? Are people that heavily invested in her life she feels the need to do a weekly recap?

Her videos used to actually be good to watch, full of hacks etc, now it’s all just Disney or hauls or even worse, Disney hauls 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn't it a bit carb heavy to be giving your kids bowl of cereal with side of fruit and also side of pancakes? Like bowl of cereal and side of fruit sounds grand. Pancakes and side of fruit also sounds grand. A bowl of cereal, pancakes and fruit just sounds like a lot.
Is it ok cos they're kids or?

Why do her stories always involve telling us all about the work she needs to do? Everyday is the same. You don’t see Adele jumping on the stories and telling us about what vocals she has to record,what interviews she needs to do that day,what meetings she has etc or Brad Pitt coming on complaining because he has lines to learn but also has to do a million other things etc. Why do influencers think we care? Is it to make them sound really busy to justify their ‘job’? So annoying anyway-as if we don’t all have busy lives ffs we just don’t put it on Instagram because no one gives a tit!

Reactions: 5
Why do her stories always involve telling us all about the work she needs to do? Everyday is the same. You don’t see Adele jumping on the stories and telling us about what vocals she has to record,what interviews she needs to do that day,what meetings she has etc or Brad Pitt coming on complaining because he has lines to learn but also has to do a million other things etc. Why do influencers think we care? Is it to make them sound really busy to justify their ‘job’? So annoying anyway-as if we don’t all have busy lives ffs we just don’t put it on Instagram because no one gives a tit!
Also don’t you think she is desperate to tell her family saga that’s going on 😳 pisses me off when she says about something then says oh but I won’t share any of it that’s going on behind the scenes.
well bleeping don’t even bring it up then, so attention seeking

Reactions: 7
Also don’t you think she is desperate to tell her family saga that’s going on 😳 pisses me off when she says about something then says oh but I won’t share any of it that’s going on behind the scenes.
well bleeping don’t even bring it up then, so attention seeking
Wish she’d just spill the tea, might make her a bit more interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah pretty much. She is trying to convince herself that she is important & not just wasting her time being full of herself.

I

ve missed this what’s she been saying?? X
She’s always on about family drama but she never tells us what it is because she won’t share that part of her life online apparently. I’ve always assumed it’s to do with her family and not her in laws but I dunno. Wish she’d just tell us or not bother mentioning it in the first place.

I ha
She’s always on about family drama but she never tells us what it is because she won’t share that part of her life online apparently. I’ve always assumed it’s to do with her family and not her in laws but I dunno. Wish she’d just tell us or not bother mentioning it in the first place.
hate that it’s like someone saying there in hospiral on Facebook and not telling people why ‘ill inbox you hun’ 😂

This really grates on me.
I always assumed it was to do with her mother, as she says she thinks of her auntie as her mother figure, and on mother's day she said she could relate to people who don't have a brilliant relationship with their mothers.
She also mentioned having to cut out a family member because they kept criticising how she was with William when he started displaying sign of autism. She said they basically implied she was causing some of his behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.