Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fml. Could this woman milk this cruise anymore.
Absolutely agree, Sunday's video on her Disney channel was a nearly 40 minute compilation of the character meet and greets from the cruise, that she'd already fully shown in her seemingly endless vlogs! Such a shame that all her content seems to be reused, even her main channel content seems to be hauls or come shop with me's every single week at the same shops.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely agree, Sunday's video on her Disney channel was a nearly 40 minute compilation of the character meet and greets from the cruise, that she'd already fully shown in her seemingly endless vlogs! Such a shame that all her content seems to be reused, even her main channel content seems to be hauls or come shop with me's every single week at the same shops.
We’ve got this frozen Disney event to come yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m sorry but what the duck does Rhi look like 😂😂😂 she sticks out so badly with the other influencers!! I’m absolutely cringing for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I’m sorry but what the duck does Rhi look like 😂😂😂 she sticks out so badly with the other influencers!! I’m absolutely cringing for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Seems like she’s borrowed one of the girls headbands aswell. It’s tragic 😭

Yep and it’s such a shame to have that much content for one single blog she must’ve have spent any time with the kids in the moment! 😭

Aside from the Disney channel, her main channel is all a bit repetitive isn't it ? Hauls (food, clothes), cleaning, organizing, there is only so much of that you can show and not bore your audience with. I think this is why her channel is not growing. If she chose to film more of "a day in our life" type of vlogs, where she would film her family going about their day (and I'm not talking dragging them to Poundland or whatever !), her channel would grow, and people would come back for more as it would more than likely be less repetitive. I guess I know why she wouldn't want to do that, as it would be disclosing more of her private life than what she currently does, but my God, even SHE must be bored with filming her repetitive content ! It can't be worth her time and effort !

Reactions: 5

To be frank they all look twats that are old enough to know better but she really does look the most ridiculous. I have second hand embarrassment for her and am so so bored of her account. I merely follow her because it’s a bit like a car crash that you can’t take your eyes off, even though you know you really should!

Reactions: 2
Halloween theme ? It’s à table cloth and a pumpkin ! How is that a theme !

Aside from the Disney channel, her main channel is all a bit repetitive isn't it ? Hauls (food, clothes), cleaning, organizing, there is only so much of that you can show and not bore your audience with. I think this is why her channel is not growing. If she chose to film more of "a day in our life" type of vlogs, where she would film her family going about their day (and I'm not talking dragging them to Poundland or whatever !), her channel would grow, and people would come back for more as it would more than likely be less repetitive. I guess I know why she wouldn't want to do that, as it would be disclosing more of her private life than what she currently does, but my God, even SHE must be bored with filming her repetitive content ! It can't be worth her time and effort !
Some people like the repetitive food hauls though

I do agree but I think her daily life is quite repetitive. I don't think she goes on many spontaneous days out or let's the kids get too messy as it would disrupt her routine and risks meltdowns from the kids. Playing in the house and garden, going to the same shops and meticulously planned days out/holidays are her comfort zone and where she can keep control. All just my speculation of course.

I do agree but I think her daily life is quite repetitive. I don't think she goes on many spontaneous days out or let's the kids get too messy as it would disrupt her routine and risks meltdowns from the kids. Playing in the house and garden, going to the same shops and meticulously planned days out/holidays are her comfort zone and where she can keep control. All just my speculation of course.
Then I have no idea why she thought being a Youtuber would be a good idea: you need content for that, lol :)

Some people like the repetitive food hauls though
OK, but it's not like she buys different things each week; I love food hauls but not if they are the same thing week in week out !

Reactions: 4
It would also risk her melt down.

Interesting that she is now discussing the meltdowns had by the youngest - after it’s been discussed here that it would benefit her to discuss the meltdowns… it also fits with her wanting to ‘prove’ that the girl is autistic and hurry along the diagnosis!

Interesting that she is now discussing the meltdowns had by the youngest - after it’s been discussed here that it would benefit her to discuss the meltdowns… it also fits with her wanting to ‘prove’ that the girl is autistic and hurry along the diagnosis!
I feel like when she was getting Bella diagnosed she spoke about her meltdowns a lot. Then she got the diagnosis and didn’t really speak much of it again

I also agree that she would love a diagnosis for Zara. Who to me seems like a pretty normal kid (who lives a very structured lifestyle, so maybe prefers that?)

Zara just comes across like a spoilt brat. I appreciate we only see a snippet of their lives bla bla bla but she just comes across as a child who always gets her own way. Prepared to be corrected if there is a diagnosis.

Reactions: 3
Although I don't think you can completely fake a diagnosis per se, I do think it's very possible to learn enough about the diagnostic criteria to be able to answer questions in a way that ticks all the boxes iykwim. Also, someone who has had a diagnosis for 2 children already would be very familiar with the process.

Reactions: 6
I do agree with all the above posts that Rhi is trying to make out Zara is autistic and needs her assessment asap.
I don’t think she is, I just think she’s a spoilt brat that has a tantrum when she doesn’t get her own way and that’s Rhi fault for allowing Zara to behave like that. She’s created a monster!

Reactions: 5
Although I don't think you can completely fake a diagnosis per se, I do think it's very possible to learn enough about the diagnostic criteria to be able to answer questions in a way that ticks all the boxes iykwim. Also, someone who has had a diagnosis for 2 children already would be very familiar with the process.
She's definitely building up to a diagnosis in the last few days. I don't believe she has ever spoken about Zara's tantrums getting to her before. Maybe I'm wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.