Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with the whole “I have a drama going on but I’m not going to tell you about it but just let you know there is a drama going on” ridiculousness that she constantly does. Either say it or don’t. Honestly these instahuns think they’re some sort of A list celebs or something with their silly “apologies for being so quiet” etc when they haven’t updated their stories for approx 1 hour - seriously hun, nobody is that invested in your life or actually gives a tit!
Also came on to say how much the teachers at her kids’ school must dislike her 🤣🤣 She clearly swans around like she’s someone very important with a highly demanding work schedule. They must have a proper good laugh at her in the staff room whilst desperately trying to avoid her

Reactions: 7
Also don’t you think she is desperate to tell her family saga that’s going on 😳 pisses me off when she says about something then says oh but I won’t share any of it that’s going on behind the scenes.
well bleeping don’t even bring it up then, so attention seeking
She seems to hate all of her and his family apart from her auntie so I would love to know the drama lol. But yeah,absolutely zero point bringing it up if you aren’t going to spill. Also love how keeping the privacy of her extended family who she isn’t close to is more important to her than that of her own kids.

Reactions: 5
Please rhi I beg you- it’s not bleeping lockdown juice.....it’s wine 😭😭😭😭

Also please god stop saying things are ‘in stock’ it makes me want to jump out my window 😂 sorry guys had a hard day 😂

• Haha
This really grates on me.
I always assumed it was to do with her mother, as she says she thinks of her auntie as her mother figure, and on mother's day she said she could relate to people who don't have a brilliant relationship with their mothers.
She also mentioned having to cut out a family member because they kept criticising how she was with William when he started displaying sign of autism. She said they basically implied she was causing some of his behaviour
Ooh that's interesting about Will... Must have been a sustained thing rather than a passing comment for her to cut the person out like that...

Guys sorry I haven’t posted on tattle much,there’s a lot happening with my family at the minute but it’s not my place to discuss it. Just wanted to let you know that even though I totally look like I have everything together and that everything is so easy for me,there’s a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that you don’t see. Did I mention it involved extended family? I can’t talk about it though. But here are stories that my children wrote at school for you all to read and if you are interested in details about my children’s autism diagnoses I can share all that too.

Her attitude in her stories today is so entitled. Saying she wants Zara assessed for autism through the same route as Bella and Will even though they’re saying no. She said if the world didn’t go crazy then she would have been assessed. But the point is, the world DID go crazy and has effected everyone and caused delays in various ways. Does she think she’s the only one waiting on an assessment? She comes across very rude. Heaven forbid she has to wait a bit longer. She’s so determined that Zara must have the same assessment as Will and Bella. Why does it matter if she has a different assessment? Really didn’t like her attitude around it all.

Her attitude in her stories today is so entitled. Saying she wants Zara assessed for autism through the same route as Bella and Will even though they’re saying no. She said if the world didn’t go crazy then she would have been assessed. But the point is, the world DID go crazy and has effected everyone and caused delays in various ways. Does she think she’s the only one waiting on an assessment? She comes across very rude. Heaven forbid she has to wait a bit longer. She’s so determined that Zara must have the same assessment as Will and Bella. Why does it matter if she has a different assessment? Really didn’t like her attitude around it all.
Yeh I totally agree, it’s showing a completely different side to Rhi and she isn’t the only one with a child waiting for an assessment. There will be a back log of children waiting longer than Zara. To be honest the last couple of days in her stories makes me think Rhi actually causes all the family drama herself, she is so attention seeking and dramatic. Part of me believes the family member is probably right in what they said about her causing issues for will. It’s quite clearly she babies them and doesn’t let them be their own selves! Rhi clearly didn’t like being told the truth so spat her dummy out.
I think her mask is starting to slip and we are seeing the real Rhi now

Reactions: 6
Will is in the class below my kid, when you see Will in school, he is totally different to how he is at home, a total boy being rough and tumble with his friends in the yard. you would also never say he was autistic (but have never seen him in the classroom)
Zara just a spoilt brat and Rhi has given in to her since she was a baby, tanturms in the shop, so opens the sweets and gives them to her to keep her quiet then pays for them opened!

Reactions: 2
Having seen my dads Special Olympics soccer team (50% is autistic) they can be rough. Great that he’s like a ‘normal’ school boy too. But ironic that she chose not to show the older ones meld downs but has no issues showing Zara’s questionable behaviour

Reactions: 1
I can just imagine how she will be if they tell her Zara doesn’t have autism. Obviously we only see a snapshot of things but she has only been discussing Zara having autism in the last couple of months. She wouldn’t have been assessed if the world hadn’t gone crazy because there was no mention of her showing signs before. But now apparently she is showing all the signs? Zara may have autism but she is also a massively spoilt brat and needs to be taught/disciplined appropriately. Having autism and being a wee tit are not mutually exclusive-it seems like if Zara gets a diagnosis that Rhi will use that as an excuse for all poor behaviour when they reality is that she has helped create some of those behaviours by not nipping them in the bud and allowing her to have her way all the time.

I get pushing for your kids to get the help and support they need but her sense of entitlement is gross and her attitude stinks.

Will is in the class below my kid, when you see Will in school, he is totally different to how he is at home, a total boy being rough and tumble with his friends in the yard. you would also never say he was autistic (but have never seen him in the classroom)
Zara just a spoilt brat and Rhi has given in to her since she was a baby, tanturms in the shop, so opens the sweets and gives them to her to keep her quiet then pays for them opened!
I bet she is absolutely BURSTING to know who you are! Lol. Great to hear that will is allowed to have a bit of rough play at school as he certainly doesn’t seem to be able to at home

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As an ASD parent it’s hard to judge the family thing. Families can be very unaccepting of ASD, it’s a bit of a generational thing, they refuse to believe it’s genes etc.

My mum has told me that she thinks vaccines and gluten caused my child’s ASD and more recently the fact that he bounced so much in the Jumperoo 😩

I don’t pay that close attention to Rhis stories to comment on Zara but some behaviour may be overwhelm. Im sure some people think my child is a little tit too but he’s definitely just being autistic.

Some people have a “well you still have to control your child” attitude and I’m like “yeah I literally can’t sorry 😂

I can just imagine how she will be if they tell her Zara doesn’t have autism. Obviously we only see a snapshot of things but she has only been discussing Zara having autism in the last couple of months. She wouldn’t have been assessed if the world hadn’t gone crazy because there was no mention of her showing signs before. But now apparently she is showing all the signs? Zara may have autism but she is also a massively spoilt brat and needs to be taught/disciplined appropriately. Having autism and being a wee tit are not mutually exclusive-it seems like if Zara gets a diagnosis that Rhi will use that as an excuse for all poor behaviour when they reality is that she has helped create some of those behaviours by not nipping them in the bud and allowing her to have her way all the time.

I get pushing for your kids to get the help and support they need but her sense of entitlement is gross and her attitude stinks.

In fairness she’ll be pushing to get her support with school. This is kind of why Rhi either needs to not discuss it at all or give the full picture, because drips and drabs are just making it all come across wrong and also not helping the ASD community. I’d image she wants to get a EHCP in place for Zara to help with school support and funding but she should mention WHY Zara is finding school a challenge and why it’s needed, or not say anything.

I bet she is absolutely BURSTING to know who you are! Lol. Great to hear that will is allowed to have a bit of rough play at school as he certainly doesn’t seem to be able to at home

In fairness she’ll be pushing to get her support with school. This is kind of why Rhi either needs to not discuss it at all or give the full picture, because drips and drabs are just making it all come across wrong and also not helping the ASD community. I’d imagine she wants to get a EHCP in place for Zara to help with school support and funding but she should mention WHY Zara is finding school a challenge and why it’s needed, or not say anything.

I think some of the issue is the way she allows the behaviour and ow chooses to justify it with the Autism assessment .
Look at other people's birthdays/ christmas Will and Bella understand that they cannot just rip into other people's presents but Zara is just allowed to do it ( I say that as she is never told not to ) Poor William and Bella and even the dad end up with all their presents opened for them as Zara has got in there first!

Why keep bringing up that something is going on behind the scenes ,mentioned a few times it's not her place to say anything so why say anything at all . I really doubt anyone would have noticed anything different ( I haven't) If she had just kept quiet really no need to say anything.

So is so entitled ,my son is 17 and has been waiting for a mental health assessment since he was 15 but we understand there is a waiting list . It's almost as if she wants the diagnosis so she can say that autism is the reason for Zaras behaviour

As an ASD parent it’s hard to judge the family thing. Families can be very unaccepting of ASD, it’s a bit of a generational thing, they refuse to believe it’s genes etc.

My mum has told me that she thinks vaccines and gluten caused my child’s ASD and more recently the fact that he bounced so much in the Jumperoo 😩

I don’t pay that close attention to Rhis stories to comment on Zara but some behaviour may be overwhelm. Im sure some people think my child is a little tit too but he’s definitely just being autistic.

Some people have a “well you still have to control your child” attitude and I’m like “yeah I literally can’t sorry 😂

In fairness she’ll be pushing to get her support with school. This is kind of why Rhi either needs to not discuss it at all or give the full picture, because drips and drabs are just making it all come across wrong and also not helping the ASD community. I’d imagine she wants to get a EHCP in place for Zara to help with school support and funding but she should mention WHY Zara is finding school a challenge and why it’s needed, or not say anything.
Sorry,I do appreciate that some kids with additional needs cannot control their behaviour-hope I didn’t seem like I was saying Zara was just a little tit with nothing wrong with her as I do know so many kids struggle to get diagnosed because of assumptions that they are just badly behaved. It’s just weird to me that Rhi seems to think she is a font of all knowledge when it comes to autism and yet she only decided fairly recently that Zara showed signs?

I think you are right that the mish mash of sharing and not sharing isn’t coming across well. I also feel for anyone who has to deal with her as I imagine she can be really rude to the people she is dealing with.

Sorry,I do appreciate that some kids with additional needs cannot control their behaviour-hope I didn’t seem like I was saying Zara was just a little tit with nothing wrong with her as I do know so many kids struggle to get diagnosed because of assumptions that they are just badly behaved. It’s just weird to me that Rhi seems to think she is a font of all knowledge when it comes to autism and yet she only decided fairly recently that Zara showed signs?

I think you are right that the mish mash of sharing and not sharing isn’t coming across well. I also feel for anyone who has to deal with her as I imagine she can be really rude to the people she is dealing with.
No sorry that’s not how I took it. I just mean maybe Zara is naughty in public as she’s overwhelmed from a sensory point of view but obviously other points like the wrapping paper etc don’t cover that.
That’s kind of my point, if she wants to be a beacon of knowledge then there needs to be more transparency. I completely understand her wanting to respect the kids privacy but then she needs to not mention it at all.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest food haul ,why does she shout random words - the last word of the sentence or the product name .

And what is with the weekly round up on Insta ? I don't get it ? Are people that heavily invested in her life she feels the need to do a weekly recap?
I cannot stand her over dramatising the last word of every single sentence.
The weekly roundup is just desperation, to remind people to watch her videos because her views are so low!

Also don’t you think she is desperate to tell her family saga that’s going on 😳 pisses me off when she says about something then says oh but I won’t share any of it that’s going on behind the scenes.
well bleeping don’t even bring it up then, so attention seeking
This made me laugh. I don’t know why the hell she keeps mentioning it when she’s not going to say what it is 😂

Yeah pretty much. She is trying to convince herself that she is important & not just wasting her time being full of herself.
You can see straight through her. Yes her house most probably is completely organised, her life is completely organised, her kids are completely organised but I think there’s a sacrifice that come with all that, actually being a parent and making memories. It’s all so fake, she’s sacrificing her children for all of that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yet again as a boy mum (my eldest son is the exact same age as Will) I died a bit inside for Will this morning watching him have to prance about with the fluffy ears and pudsey bear cape like a 3 year old. My son was very much like do I/don’t I wear the fluffy Pudsey ears into school this morning - I mean they’re both nearly 10! You can’t blame them for starting to become very conscious of how they look and what they wear especially amongst their peers. It’s a completely natural rite of passage for any almost 10 year old boy. There is not a chance in hell my son would dance about like that in that get up and would be utterly mortified if he did in the privacy of his own home only to have it slapped onto the internet for everyone to see. Surely Will’s classmates must be at an age where a few of them have got access to Insta - a few of my son’s friends have accounts that are monitored by their parents - which means it won’t be long before they start taking the piss out of him for it. It’s so unfair on these insta kids - Will seems so naive and babyish, albeit a lovely boy. Some kids can be so cruel, they’ll rip him to shreds.

I have a feeling she bribes them into compliance but makes it out that they like to do it. Not surprising but if they say no consistently I would hope she phases them out like Dylan.

Yet again as a boy mum (my eldest son is the exact same age as Will) I died a bit inside for Will this morning watching him have to prance about with the fluffy ears and pudsey bear cape like a 3 year old. My son was very much like do I/don’t I wear the fluffy Pudsey ears into school this morning - I mean they’re both nearly 10! You can’t blame them for starting to become very conscious of how they look and what they wear especially amongst their peers. It’s a completely natural rite of passage for any almost 10 year old boy. There is not a chance in hell my son would dance about like that in that get up and would be utterly mortified if he did in the privacy of his own home only to have it slapped onto the internet for everyone to see. Surely Will’s classmates must be at an age where a few of them have got access to Insta - a few of my son’s friends have accounts that are monitored by their parents - which means it won’t be long before they start taking the piss out of him for it. It’s so unfair on these insta kids - Will seems so naive and babyish, albeit a lovely boy. Some kids can be so cruel, they’ll rip him to shreds.
I totally agree with you, I just watched and wondered if Will really wanted to go that. I have an 8yr old and 5yr old and there is no way on earth they would do that and let me film them. I do think will acts a lot younger than he is and can’t work out if that’s just him as a child or Rhi not letting him be him. She needs to let him grow up!!

I have a feeling she bribes them into compliance but makes it out that they like to do it. Not surprising but if they say no consistently I would hope she phases them out like Dylan.
I think she does Bella looked as though she had been crying on that video! I’m not experienced but I don’t think any of the children seem autistic I get there’s a massive spectrum but friends who have autistic children you can see theres a few differences just seen her crying over Zara’s consultant telling her no assessment, I get the feeling she wants them all to be autistic for content and that label! It’s actually very fucked up!

Potentially controversial opinion but I’m just going to put it out here - I truly do think there are people that know the system well that are able to manipulate the system in order to get a positive diagnosis of ASD. I speak from experience about this. Rhi raises so many red flags with me in this area. I just am not convinced by it at all. I am very aware that there is a massive spectrum and autism presents itself very differently in different children & that each case is unique but I really struggle with this lot. She harps on constantly about their autism and seems to show so much of their lives - I mean her immediate reaction today, following the meeting/conversation with the consultant re Zara, when she was clearly very distressed wasn’t to pick up the phone to her husband or a friend, it was immediately to start filming content for a bunch of strangers on the internet. She literally said “I have just got off the phone”…yet we never ever see any sign of the children showing ANY autistic traits whatsoever! In fact things that you would imagine at least 1 in the 3 autistic children (let’s face it Zara is autistic according to Rhi) would find challenging such as out of the ordinary dress up days, such as children in need today, she makes a huge song and dance about, with them prancing about in front of the camera and so on being completely OTT. I just do not see any elements or signs or hints of autism with any of them and with the amount she overshares I just don’t see how ASD can be that well hidden that it’s literally invisible. It really doesn’t add up to me. She is an entitled individual who clearly knows what she wants and is going to stop at nothing until she gets it. I used to like her husband but he clearly just lets her get on with it and doesn’t step in so I’ve lost any respect I once had for him. It wouldn’t surprise me if the whole fallout with the extended family is all to do with her obsession with invisible autism.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.