Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious as only came across Rhi a few months ago…
Is it right that Dylan is 17? Daddy of 4 is 54 Rhi is 38? No judgement just want some clarity.
She was 21 when she gave birth to a child fathered by a 36 year old? Did daddy of 4 have a wife/family before Rhi? How long were they together before she fell pregnant?

Reactions: 3
That autism video has done her no favours. I think she came across so badly. So entitled. I know having a diagnosis and having answers is important. But Zara isn’t severely autistic, if she is even autistic at all, so she just needs to wait her turn. She’s so desperate to get her own way. She thinks just because she told them at Bella’s assessment to look out for Zara’s name coming through then that gives her some sort of priority. Zara must have been so young then and possibly not even displaying any signs of autism at that point.

Rhi has been asked before what she means by “high levels of autism” but I don’t think she’s ever explained it so I wonder if she will this time. My son was diagnosed 13 years ago and it’s not a term I’ve ever heard before.

She was so smug when she said “I bet any money there will be more training on autism in girls after I said that” or something like that. I really doubt it. She really thinks she’s an expert.
It really angered me. It’s like she wants Zara to be autistic. Zara appears far more outgoing than the other two and may not be autistic. She is certainly not severely autistic and I agree with the doctors her assessment can wait. People are awaiting months for potential cancer appointments due to the covid backlog and hearing her rant and rave when she has a perfectly healthy child and is perfectly healthy herself is actually rather sickening. Zara can wait for an assessment it’s not going to hurt her there are children who are struggling far more than her and the junior doctor likely thought it better to wait than do the assessment as she isn’t actually displaying clear autism signs. Zara may very well be autistic but Rhi sense of entitlement and the fact that she comes across as if she wants her daughter to diagnosed which is what most parents do not want is likely why she thought it better to wait. Be grateful you have healthy children Rhi.

Reactions: 3
Is it right that Dylan is 17? Daddy of 4 is 54 Rhi is 38? No judgement just want some clarity.
She was 21 when she gave birth to a child fathered by a 36 year old? Did daddy of 4 have a wife/family before Rhi? How long were they together before she fell pregnant?
There is speculation on here that her husband is not Dylan's dad (someone who apparently knew her posted it a while back) but its not confirmed. She also mentioned needing fertility treatment/meds to conceive Will and Bella.

Reactions: 2
It would be interesting to know from locals what she’s like in real life. Before the mask dropped she seemed like a loving, perfect, organised mother. But like I say, that was before the mask started to drop.

I always thought Rhi was quite a bit older. Not because she looks old, she’s very attractive but possibly her personality seems a lot older.

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep saying she got 7 days tickets free. She’s such a dummy. If she knew anything about Disney before she decided it would be a ‘money maker’ she would know that Disney World have done the ‘14 days for 7’ offer for U.K. guests for at least 20 years! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve finally sat down and watched the autism video and to be honest, I’m horrified. I’ve mentioned here before that she has a habit of placing herself front and centre in the experiences of her disabled children and I stand by that wholeheartedly. Lots of “here’s how this is affecting ME, I’M fighting so hard”. Very little mention of how not being assessed right this instant is impacting Zara. It paints a very bleak picture.

I’ve finally sat down and watched the autism video and to be honest, I’m horrified. I’ve mentioned here before that she has a habit of placing herself front and centre in the experiences of her disabled children and I stand by that wholeheartedly. Lots of “here’s how this is affecting ME, I’M fighting so hard”. Very little mention of how not being assessed right this instant is impacting Zara. It paints a very bleak picture.
She’s the perfect example of a narcissist

I think she feels she got a brilliant deal with the 7 days free! If she had researched before she would know this is an offer that has been about for years! Effectively it’s a 14 day ticket….no days free….Disney are very smart, they don’t give away anything for free!

[/QUOT

Dylan has a different dad to the others. She tries to hide this for some reason though.
It would be interesting to know from locals what she’s like in real life. Before the mask dropped she seemed like a loving, perfect, organised mother. But like I say, that was before the mask started to drop.

I always thought Rhi was quite a bit older. Not because she looks old, she’s very attractive but possibly her personality seems a lot older.
Other school mums say she is a pain - girls wearing party skirts etc to school, her talking rudely to staff member in the playground and getting the kids to repeat running into school etc to get the right vlog shot

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I definitely think Dylan is from a previous relationship.

He bears no resemblance to anyone but Rhi. Not only that, but the age gap between Dylan and the others, and between Rhi and her husband, the constant reference to “the teenager” versus “the children”, and the general shadiness about her life, family, history etc. makes me suspect she’s just not disclosing it because it would upset the perfectly manicured image she has set up.

Think the teenager reference started as a joke because Dylan asked not to be named directly in the videos. How he gets better privacy than the younger three is beyond me, guess he’s not as marketable for her YouTube

Think the teenager reference started as a joke because Dylan asked not to be named directly in the videos. How he gets better privacy than the younger three is beyond me, guess he’s not as marketable for her YouTube
Well, if he is of a different dad, perhaps he is not too pleased about her disclosing their son’s personal life and has asked that she keeps showing Dylan to a minimum. Who knows …

Reactions: 5
I definitely think Dylan is from a previous relationship.

He bears no resemblance to anyone but Rhi. Not only that, but the age gap between Dylan and the others, and between Rhi and her husband, the constant reference to “the teenager” versus “the children”, and the general shadiness about her life, family, history etc. makes me suspect she’s just not disclosing it because it would upset the perfectly manicured image she has set up.
I’d be inclined to agree, however she did post a photo a few months ago of Dylan around Wills age and he is the spitting image!

Well, if he is of a different dad, perhaps he is not too pleased about her disclosing their son’s personal life and has asked that she keeps showing Dylan to a minimum. Who knows …
I've also thought this, definitely plays into the theory that he had a different dad

Doesn't Dylan have his own channel though were he plays guitar. That isn't really matching with keeping his appearance online to a minimum.

I still don’t think Dylan has a different dad. When she’s shown old photos, young Dylan looks exactly like Will. Also, when she did house tour of their old house, which her husband built, she said how all 4 of her babies where brought home to that nursery. She’s spoken about secondary infertility as well. A big age gap doesn’t always been different dads.

Reactions: 7
I still don’t think Dylan has a different dad. When she’s shown old photos, young Dylan looks exactly like Will. Also, when she did house tour of their old house, which her husband built, she said how all 4 of her babies where brought home to that nursery. She’s spoken about secondary infertility as well. A big age gap doesn’t always been different dads.
My eldest has a different dad, she’s still the spitting image of her youngest brother (different dad)
Looks side, it really doesn’t matter, there’s plenty of children that look nothing like their parents.

I think Dylan is private because he’s genuinely asked to be kept off the channel but has someone said earlier, it doesn’t really make sense when he has his own channel and she’s broadcasting it at every chance!

I suppose there’s a difference between having a YouTube channel where you have some form of control over the content going on it vs just trying to relax and eat your breakfast without your mum shoving a camera in your face.

I like Dylan,he seems like he’s got his head screwed on.

It really angered me. It’s like she wants Zara to be autistic. Zara appears far more outgoing than the other two and may not be autistic. She is certainly not severely autistic and I agree with the doctors her assessment can wait. People are awaiting months for potential cancer appointments due to the covid backlog and hearing her rant and rave when she has a perfectly healthy child and is perfectly healthy herself is actually rather sickening. Zara can wait for an assessment it’s not going to hurt her there are children who are struggling far more than her and the junior doctor likely thought it better to wait than do the assessment as she isn’t actually displaying clear autism signs. Zara may very well be autistic but Rhi sense of entitlement and the fact that she comes across as if she wants her daughter to diagnosed which is what most parents do not want is likely why she thought it better to wait. Be grateful you have healthy children Rhi.
I genuinely do like Rhi yes she's full on and a bit OTT but you can knock the effort she puts in but I'm struggling to watch her after the ASD video!

It's as if she sees the special treatment her other 2 get and is determined Zara gets it...I can imagine everything available to will and Bella because of their autism they get regardless of actually needing it!

People are fighting for cancer treatment to save their lives! Zara is actually very lucky as if she does have autism she has a mother with knowledge and experience of dealing with it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.