Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it for the flight home… I’ve been sat on a flight next to a little Captain Hook because his hat wouldn’t fit in a bag 🙈 but why fly there with so much merch that you’ve bought here… I get it for the children even ears for adults if you’re keen but they’ve never been before. How can you possibly be that into it when you’ve no experience? What do you buy as a souvenir out there when you’ve already bought it prior to the holiday?
Make it make sense

Reactions: 4
What a boring life. No fun in finding all the Disney merch in Florida, she has to buy it all before instead. It’s so set up it’s absolutely desperate. What a waste of money, I’m not sure who she’s trying to please? Not the kids because they are just the puppets for her channel and not her viewers because she really hasn’t got that many.

I wish she would just enjoy the experience with the kids, Florida is amazing but she’s going to miss it all through the lens. No one gives a tit if she didn’t put up 28 bloody vlogs.

All those cases are not normal. She’s going to get a massive shock with all those in Disney World

Those cases are absolutely obscene and just ridiculous to be honest-what is the need?!! Her Disney account posts get around 130 likes-what is the point in going to all that expense? Kind of annoyed her husband lets her just get on with it,she needs someone to give her a shake ffs. And does she realise she has other kids not just the girls? She’s just embarrassing herself. I know you can wear what you want regardless of age but she just looks ridiculous. Why does she have to go so ott on this? The poor kids,this should be the holiday of a lifetime but it’s just going to be forced smiles and forced fun.

Reactions: 1
Do you think she’s ever watched a Star Wars Movie? The outfits are so cringe!!

Do you think she’s ever watched a Star Wars Movie? The outfits are so cringe!!
That’s the joke of it too-she clearly has no interest in Star Wars (or anything Will has an interest in). Don’t get me wrong, I understand that she maybe finds it easier with the girls and their interests but she blatantly has such a disregard for anything Will and Dylan are interested in and it’s just sad. I just wish her kids were allowed to be kids with their own interests beyond Disney and colouring in ffs.

I’m just trying to work out how they all are managing to carry those cases 🤣 bloody hell, how to make travelling with children even more stressful for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Slight interruption in services……what does she think she is….a form of public transport!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow. Seem obvious to me that she’s set up her Disney channel so she can claim the Disney World trip back as a ‘legitimate business expense’, not to mention the sudden influx of Disney hauls/ clothes which she’ll claim
back. She’s so transparent! Makes me mad! 😡

• Wow
She’s going to post one vlog a week, so if she does two a day as she’s promised that’s 8 months of Sunday videos from a single trip. Never seen a trips vlogs stretched out that much but the ones I watch vlog for 24-48 hours in one video.

• Haha
Wanted 7 days of park tickets, but got an additional 7 for free, but doesn’t want to give up one day to go to Universal or Cape Canaveral or something outside Disney. She’s an utter control freak.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wanted 7 days of park tickets, but got an additional 7 for free, but doesn’t want to give up one day to go to Universal or Cape Canaveral or something outside Disney. She’s an utter control freak.
Why on earth would she not take Will (or Dylan for that matter) to universal?! This trip is 100 percent for Rhi,it is not for those children at all.

Reactions: 7
My daughter was 5 when we first went to Florida, she loved Universal, such a waste to go all that way and not do Universal

Reactions: 2
Given all the Harry Potter talk with the 20th anniversary reunion and everything a day at universal with a trip on the hogwarts express between the Harry Potter lands would be great to break up the Disney, same with Cape Canaveral not to mention it’s so educational but if mum wants all Disney forget the kids who are old enough to have an input. I mean if she got 7 days free tickets then it’s hardly losing money to go somewhere else for a day or two.

She’s disgusting, she really is. My chidlren favourite part is universal. I mean if none of them were interested in it then fine but the boys clearly are and you really don’t need to be interested to enjoy it, it’s brilliant.

To be fair Universal tickets are quite a big added expense for a family of 6. Would have been nice even for just her husband and boys to do a day or 2 there though, or to the space centre. But then she wouldn't be able to vlog it so that would be out of the question.

I particularly enjoy the fact she’s clearly got the girls really cheap shiney Mary poppins outfits and she’s got a really fancy looking one 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching her what to wear video. Wow she is a complete crack pot. Is it standard practice to dress up in the theme of each day out? The cost of that alone must be an absoloute fortune.

Ah how the other half live.

Just watching her what to wear video. Wow she is a complete crack pot. Is it standard practice to dress up in the theme of each day out? The cost of that alone must be an absoloute fortune.

Ah how the other half live.
But she’s saving on breakfast dollars by taking breakfast bars🤷‍♀️ Why? If you can afford Florida surely you’d want the full experience. She’s quite mentally unhinged I think 🤔

I've just looked and the Mary Poppins bag was £70. Wow.

Also why they move from their last house? It looked a much better size.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.