Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keikochan

VIP Member
She shouldn't be allowed to film the plays if she just going to film her kid, it's so unfair to the other kids. Someone else could of filmed it fairly & everyone would of been happy.
I hope she isn't allowed to do it next year.

Reactions: 3

WDHR89

Recently new to her YouTube channel. Genuinely baffled as to why she needs an obscene amount of loungefly bags and tries hard to “Disney Bound” just to go see a film in the cinema. It’s not relatable and comes across as very try hard. I love Disney, and can’t wait to get back to Orlando one day but there seems to be so many vloggers absolutely obsessive/desperate about it, then don’t make interesting or informative content when they go on these trips. It seems that she’s just jumping on a bandwagon.

SarahN

VIP Member
Zara is definitely entitled and spoilt, it’s very clear to see in Rhi’s birthday vlog when Zara starts opening Rhi’s presents for her without being asked to. Rhi just laughs at her and thanks her for helping…
Perish the thought an influencer might discipline their child on video and miss the opportunity of filming the planned content. A generation of brats is being raised as we speak (same for Emily Norris' boys, all of the Saccone-Joly children and probably many more).

sleepysocks

I’m confused. Why is she still posting vlogs from a holiday last year?

Is she only going to post this holiday in dribs and drabs over the next year? No one will maintain their interest. I love a good Orlando vlog (usually ones without children being exploited though), but they need to be posted in a short time span to keep me interested or I’ll go on to a different one.

Koobcam

It was only a few months ago she wasn’t sure either way about Zara having autism but she wanted her assessed just in case and because she wanted her assessed in the same way as Will and Bella and not through the school route. I feel like she’s making it seem worse than it is because she’s in a rush to get her assessed now so it’s though the medical route and not school because she’ll be on waiting lists for years for the school route.

So much secondhand embarrassment watching her stories this morning with that silly voice saying to go away. Unbelievably entitled and showing a horrible side of herself lately. If the professionals are saying they don’t see autism then maybe give it some more time and ask for an assessment later if she’s still concerned. She clearly thinks she’s too good to be waiting on waiting lists though.

fudgebox

VIP Member
The kids are probably exhausted from the first day, poor Zara looked knackered! They probably are having a rest day and I bet she is seething 😅

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’ve just realised if she paid full price for those soft toys she paid £80 for Easter mickeys… is that not slightly outrageous?

It’s off because when you watch the disney vlogs they are the opposite with food.
1 portion of chicken tenders and chips for her and 2 x children to share
1 x large pizza and 2 x portions of chicken tenders for 3 smaller children, 1 who is really an adult, plus 2 adults… how on earth ?
And she takes cereal bars and uses water bottles for parks so they don’t grab a coffee or different drink for the children yet she spends a ridiculous amount of money on outfits and bags although most of them are now gifted. Her animal kingdom vlog was awful why film an entire ride, just enjoy it with the kids. I let out a fist pump when ‘daddyoffour’ forgot to film Mickey and Minnie bet he got a telling off

• Haha

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Moaning again about home learning. It’s one bloody day 😳 if it bothers her that much don’t do it! It was the last day of term anyway so they wouldn’t have been doing much work anyway. Always a drama with Rhi
Makes everything so bloody dramatic doesn’t she! Don’t do it rhi! She didn’t mind when she was galavanting in Disney keeping them off school did she- saying we all have ptsd over the past year but not all of us went on a plane to Disney

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Yeah the packed weekend including strictly made me laugh too!
How many of those bags did she get gifted? She is always posing with them-they are cute for kids but look a bit daft on someone approaching 40 (no offence to anyone!)

WDHR89

Her favouritism of the girls is so blatant. I don’t think she could care less about her sons or their interests or personalities. She lives vicariously through her daughters.
I definitely got that vibe from the outfits video, however she seemed more interested in showing off herself than listening to what her girls wanted to say.

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
This all remind me so much of my own mum that has ASD. She is obsessed with dogs instead of Disney but every movie we ever watched as children was about dogs, homeward bound/Beethoven/etc. Never seen Home Alone, Lion King etc as no dogs 😂 All my teddies were dogs, we had statues of dogs and teddy dogs all around our house. We didn’t even have a dog for ages 😂😂When we got a real dog we had professional photos of the dog on all the walls when she didn’t even buy our school photos 😂

• Sad

havesomeclassReb

She’s disgusting, she really is. My chidlren favourite part is universal. I mean if none of them were interested in it then fine but the boys clearly are and you really don’t need to be interested to enjoy it, it’s brilliant.

AGirlinHerHead

I’ve just realised if she paid full price for those soft toys she paid £80 for Easter mickeys… is that not slightly outrageous?

It’s off because when you watch the disney vlogs they are the opposite with food.
1 portion of chicken tenders and chips for her and 2 x children to share
1 x large pizza and 2 x portions of chicken tenders for 3 smaller children, 1 who is really an adult, plus 2 adults… how on earth ?

Keikochan

VIP Member
So I know we're (thankfully) past the trouble with getting supermarket slots but it still really bothers me that she took up slots all the way through lockdown, when the people who were most vulnerable and in need couldn't get them. There are two parents in the house. None of them are clinically vulnerable in terms of COVID (we definitely would have been told if they were) and she's clearly very happy to piss about in any other shop that isn't Tesco. I know it's petty, but it really grates on me.
I agree. Just something else to prove how entitled she believes she is. We never ordered a single shop online all the way through lockdowns, because one of us could go and get the things we need. It’s just disgusting.
100% agree! Super irritating that entitled eijets like her made it so disabled & vulnerable people couldn't get their groceries & had to go without food! It is so ignorant that people like her don't realize some others are actually dependent on home delivery every week, with or without covid cos we are often housebound & even if we can get out, no way could we carry the shopping (food is heavy like!)
Side note: Tesco are also eijets and should of given priority to those who already were using home delivery cos there is obviously a reason behind why they were already using it.

daria32

I’ve had to unfollow. Seem obvious to me that she’s set up her Disney channel so she can claim the Disney World trip back as a ‘legitimate business expense’, not to mention the sudden influx of Disney hauls/ clothes which she’ll claim
back. She’s so transparent! Makes me mad! 😡

• Wow

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Totally agree- funny considering when she was discussing her eldest going to uni she was talking about keeping things private to keep her family safe- I guess that doesn’t include very very personal issues like the medical history of your kids 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Yeah she keeps all her stuff private - never talks about her parents, doesn't share that Dylan has a different dad to the others, doesn't discuss her finances - yet her poor kids are exposed to the world!