Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lc04050607

There was another mum from the same school in here a while back who said that none of the other kids took liberties with the uniform. I believe Rhi has them wearing Christmas jumpers all December, as well as the skirts and tutus for the rest of the year. Another example of Rhi making everyone else march to the best of her drum. I feel very sorry for those kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She’s so clearly someone who has never worked in customer service. She is so rude. I hope she gets put in her place in the meeting she has set up, as I think she’s just hellbent on Zara getting an ASD diagnosis even though Rhi only just started talking about her supposed symptoms.
She’s very rude. The way she points her finger at the camera and talking about speaking to the nurses etc. I literally just wanted to slap her

I think she has a lot of 'busywork' in her life tbh. Like all the organising of various items. Its obvious they have a huge amount of stuff even for a family of 6, it's just squirreled away into kallax units.
Also how does she sit on the couch with that big kallax tower next to it, I feel claustrophobic just looking at it!

fireflies

VIP Member
I used to like her but find her Disney content so full she said florida is coming up.

In Wales they don't have EHCP they still call them statements.
If will and Bella has a asd diagnosis this doesn't always translate into a statement that = extra support and funding .
The majority ehcp at our school all have tas that help not the class ta but the class would have teacher, class ta and an additional ta to support the child you has ehcp.

Also out the loop on Welsh schools these days but many primary In my area now have s chill out room/ class for when asd kids get overwhelmed.
I know of a few girls with asd that have no ehcp or additional help.
As discussed sometimes presents more obvious in boys and they can be more disruptive thats been my experience over the years of my children having asd classmates they were all so different.
Will seems very well behaved.

A private diagnoses would help secure a ehcps/ statement although most likely involve an appeal.

I am a SEN parent and our school has high% SEN and many ASd all different some were quiet, some disruptive.
Getting a nhs diagnos is very slow and hard as we went through it but my child dident score on ASD pathway .
With covid many appointments been delayed and also thought Welsh NHS was even more backlogged than England.

RobotLady

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m not a regular lurker; just pop in and out but I’ve a few things to bring to the conversation.
For me the sudden “fight for her child’s rights” has come at a very coincidentally opportune time.
I’m not sure about Orlando as it’s not been relevant to us on our trips there but in Disneyland Paris if you have a disability pass it gives you fast pass or return access to rides for you and 5 others. It gives priority access, seating and reserved space for the parades for only you and 1 other. Currently that would mean only 2 children with statements and 2 others, wouldn’t it be handy to stamp your feet and demand an EHCP.
Secondly, a PROFESSIONAL decision was made not to assess her youngest daughter, to which she took to the internet to cry about how hard done by and exhausted she is by it all.
But surely I’m not the only that can see that if her daughter is assessed and the decision is made that she does not have Autism, Rhi is not going to be happy with that. She is only going to be satisfied with a statement.
In my personal, ex-professional (those days are behind me) opinion; Zara’s behaviour is combination of various factors.
- Large percentage of her childhood in lockdown, she probably barely remembers a time pre-covid.
- Siblings with autistic tendencies, Zara’s behaviour is mirrored from what she observes
- A mum with obsessive behaviour, unable to explore, learn risk and dangers, pandered & molly-coddled, everything has a place..,

There is a vlog that I’ve seen that is just red-flag after red-flag and I hope Z’s teachers and doctors get to see it. It’s a meeting Santa vlog. I think Zara is 3, and Rhi is trying to get her to have a nap whilst the other children play. Squashed into a pram too small, very interesting viewing, but so sad to hear her cry. My children fight their sleep and both my girls would cry when they were overtired, but I certainly wouldn’t have been so forceful.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Imagine having to work Xmas day evening and Boxing Day to edit her video 🙄🙄 just have a few days off love, no one is in a rush to watch your vlog!!
I just can’t imagine watching my child’s whole Christmas through a camera lens. I was complaining last night because I had hardly any pictures of the kids from yesterday but that’s because taking pictures wasn’t a priority! Nobody needs to see other people’s kids opening their presents-let them enjoy the day ffs

katemess

So she was going on about personal things she cannot discuss. More like it’s stuff she doesn’t want to share because she is in the wrong or will feel stupid.
I speculate it’s with her husband regarding their family being on YouTube, husband has finally had enough and standing up, husband and Dylan do not want to go on holiday and be filmed and it’s caused tension in the household. Isn’t it odd something is going on in their house near the date of their staycation and husband and Dylan aren’t going. Maybe her husband is really busy with work and Dylan is busy with A levels, but what are the chances they’ve had enough of going on holiday and being filmed?
I think if her husband has come to such realisation that she is over sharing family life, he probably feels powerless to stop it because she has such a spiteful narcissist personality and wouldn’t back down. Can you imagine how messy a divorce with her would be?

as for being excited for the Easter holidays and glad her kids are off because it’s well needed, wasn’t she complaining a couple of weeks ago about them being home with covid and her not being able to work? What work does she actually do?Does she have a job we do not know about? Maybe if she spent less time on Instagram with her pointless reels and posts she would have a lot more time on her hands and there is no way she can call those reels a job- sharing a picture of her morning workout, telling people she’s on the school run everyday, telling people what she’s watching on tv every night. If she gets paid forthis shit I must be in the wrong job!
She’s alluded to extended family drama before. She doesn’t have a good relationship with her family, and I have never heard her talk about her husbands family. So it could be something to do with that too. The common denominator is always Rhi.

RobotLady

VIP Member
Yeah, as a mum going to Disney I wouldn’t find anything she’s doing relatable. It’s like go and enjoy your holiday with your kids, and dress comfortably. If she’s going to vlog, make it helpful to people planning on going with children. No one cares about matching bags and outfits.
Also if you’re going to record your children… first and foremost make it something they would actually want to watch back when they’re older.
Plenty of times her children look to have been crying before filming started and it’s obvious they’re getting directions from behind the camera and scripted on what to say etc. It’s awful.

AGirlinHerHead

I’m laughing so hard that she got told off in Tesco for filming. She is so incredibly entitled. I find it utterly bizarre that people who do YouTube think they have the right to film anywhere they want. Don’t get me started with people who film WHILST at work doing a paid job, obviously this does not include Rhi

An honest vlog would actually be really good and helpful to those planning trips but I think we all know its going to be heavily staged and edited.

The covid testing is another thing for her to micromanage and give more time and focus to than it really warrants. Also, she seems to include day to day tasks/housework in her actual work so she can appear super busy. I wonder if she even realises how privileged she is compared to most of her viewers.

lc04050607

I also thought it wasn’t fair of her when she said what the message was and didn’t even mention that the sender had actually put “I’d like to understand more” .. she wasn’t criticising, she wanted to understand and Rhi brought it across like she was picking on her when I didn’t see it that way.
She hasn’t done it for a while (thankfully) but she used to jump on Stories when people would criticise her/her content/etc and call people bullies and trolls. Very, very defensive at any opportunity.

• Wow

Pinklady567

VIP Member
How the hell does she manage to get Will
In bed for 8pm. That’s so early for a Saturday night especially when it’s only getting dark now

• Heart
  • Wow

lizzies

Gosh the new vlog, talk about over doing it. The entire family are in Disney gear husband included and her eldest son is even wearing ears. Then there’s the fake crying when she first enters Disney I just can’t.

sleepysocks

My son is the same age as William and he wouldn’t be seen dead carrying round a Mickey mouse….he wants Fortnite vouchers, switch games and tech. I’m cringing for her and feel really sorry for the boys. This is what she wants instagram to see of her trip. All fake.

Cameron1987

This woman is batshit crazy…….this trip will be costing them in excess of £15k and that’s not including all these outfits and bags she has as well! When did a wee Disney tshirt go out of fashion….Disney bounding……what the fuck! X

Is she fecking moving house to go on a 2 week trip….what the hell!

Last edited:

Mrsminge

How entitled is this woman?! Absolutely the rudest, least sensitive mother I’ve seen on Instagram recently!