Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Omg I’m so glad you all feel the same way as me 😂 sometimes I feel like I’m being mean. I got secondhand embarrassment from her video this morning and I’m assuming it didn’t go her way today. Like many people above have said, most people will be relieved that there’s not enough evidence at this time to assess Zara. I don’t understand the issue with leaving it for now. If things get worse in the future then requesting an assessment and seeing what they say then?!

Reactions: 4

Keikochan

VIP Member
She would prob have a temper tantrum and demand they change the result. She might resort to getting a private assessment with her preferred result.
Although she would def tell us that Zara is same as Will & Bella, and she knows best bc she is just such a brilliant mam & she knows everything. That she is such a martyr fighting for her kids blah blah blah wo is Rhi.....
No matter what the result is, she will never let on it is anything other then what she wants.

Hazzer19

Moaning again about home learning. It’s one bloody day 😳 if it bothers her that much don’t do it! It was the last day of term anyway so they wouldn’t have been doing much work anyway. Always a drama with Rhi

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I just don’t remember her being so ‘spendy’ when I first started following her. Especially not with Disney stuff/bags etc-the whole bags and Disney outfits thing is really tragic for an almost 40 year old mother. Yes I know people can wear what they want etc but it just seems really pathetic and desperate- she used to dress nicely and now everything is Disney.

katemess

I definitely think Dylan is from a previous relationship.

He bears no resemblance to anyone but Rhi. Not only that, but the age gap between Dylan and the others, and between Rhi and her husband, the constant reference to “the teenager” versus “the children”, and the general shadiness about her life, family, history etc. makes me suspect she’s just not disclosing it because it would upset the perfectly manicured image she has set up.

RobotLady

VIP Member
I actually went back and watched the vlog and think they come acros a bit ungrateful. They literally open in, look and it and then put it in the box.
Bella and Zara literally got everything the same Then when Zara opened her presents she looked it and lobbed it to the side and got another to open.
I feel bad for them being too scared to tell their mum what they’d like for Christmas. Imagine if the B said I’m not really in to Disney any more I’d like LOL dolls. Can you imagine the reaction?

Just found this thread, jeeeez this woman i used to like her at first but can't watch her anymore. This obsession with getting a diagnosis for zara is just not normal, I see a bit in will but not the girls, she will get the diagnosis cause she won't stop till she gets it she rings every day they will be fed up with her, the woman is bonkers. Zara is just a spoilt brat feel so sorry for boys, its all about her and the girls and Disney

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
The head teacher told me they prefer correct uniform, don't mind if it isn't logoed (is that a word?!) but they have other things to worry about than if a kid is wearing the correct trousers or skirts. Must say her kids are the only ones who wear sequined crap, other parents are too sensible!

• Wow

Mutley98

VIP Member
Her last vlog was awful, why film the whole ride I just skip through it, no info nothing just the kids constantly being interviewed. Her voice as well is sooo annoying. How is she relatable to a family travelling to Florida, who has money to buy outfits to dress up in everyday and each have a £75 bag strapped to them. I’d rather she told more on how she finds the DAS system and travelling with children with autism

Ilando

VIP Member
Anyone who has been to Disney or knows anything about it knows that comfortable shoes and clothes plus rest times for small children are vital if you’re all going to enjoy the holiday.

I think she’ll present it as a holiday of a lifetime full of cringy videos but the reality will be very different

hmc1203

I think some of the issue is the way she allows the behaviour and ow chooses to justify it with the Autism assessment .
Look at other people's birthdays/ christmas Will and Bella understand that they cannot just rip into other people's presents but Zara is just allowed to do it ( I say that as she is never told not to ) Poor William and Bella and even the dad end up with all their presents opened for them as Zara has got in there first!

Why keep bringing up that something is going on behind the scenes ,mentioned a few times it's not her place to say anything so why say anything at all . I really doubt anyone would have noticed anything different ( I haven't) If she had just kept quiet really no need to say anything.

So is so entitled ,my son is 17 and has been waiting for a mental health assessment since he was 15 but we understand there is a waiting list . It's almost as if she wants the diagnosis so she can say that autism is the reason for Zaras behaviour

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
All these kids seem to do is colour in, dress up and watch Disney films. Yes they are close in age but my goodness they don’t have to do everything the same ffs. There seems to be no space for creativity or mess or individuality within the house.
Don’t get me wrong, all my kids do swimming lessons and I would like them all to try some form of martial arts as it’s meant to be great for discipline but if One fancies trying gymnastics and another would rather join a chess club then I would actively encourage that (within reason of course, as unlike Rhi I’m not made of money lol).

lc04050607

I’ve always gotten the vibe that the people who go on and on about how “so so busy” they are are actually the ones with the most time to kill. It’s all about creating an. illusion with these instagram weirdos. Surely you can’t actually be that busy if you can find the time to bleat on about it on your stories.

lc04050607

It’s a shame Dylan is so nice 😂 if he was a bit more of a bratty resentful typical teen I bet he’d be on here with some tea

• Haha

RobotLady

VIP Member
Someone said she had booked Cinderella’s Royal Table and I had a quick look at the childrens lunch/dinner menu. I’ll put it this way I would be so pissed off to pay that much and half the family eats this. It’s essentially a posh McDonald’s menu. The kids will eat from it.
She’ll be gutted Akershus is temporarily closed.
Of course being such a Disney fan she’ll know that you can meet all of the princesses at one meal here.
Although, it’s a lot less nuggets and chips and more traditional Norwegian delicacies. I’ll be surprised if any of her kids know what to do with themselves being offered foods that aren’t the same 7 meals recycled in the weekly food plan.

jadakizz

I watched her vlog last night and at the end of it I thought, you actually call that work??? She barley does anything except dick around at home! It’s absolutely ridiculous that these people can say they are “working”
Yep it really annoys me that she/others would call that work. It’s not work. Idc if she makes income from it it is not work.

RobotLady

VIP Member
How on Earth can she say one day of homeschooling is giving her PTSD?
PTSD is not something that should be made light of, and should not be used as a throwaway comment.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Christ this woman doesn’t half mosn. Between Florida and COVID her kids have spent next to no time in school this term and yet her latest grid post is bleating on about how it’s “finally” the school holidays? As if she’s just so so desperate for a break from her busy busy schedule. It must be nice living in dreamland
I can’t get over how many alarms she has set….6:00 get up, 7:15 eat breakfast, 7:30 end of breakfast 😂😂😂😂 she’s absolutely bonkers and so ridged with routines. Heaven forbid you have breakfast 2mins later than schedule 🙄

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
She's definitely building up to a diagnosis in the last few days. I don't believe she has ever spoken about Zara's tantrums getting to her before. Maybe I'm wrong.
agreed she is mentioning it a lot more lately,very strange. Surely kids can have tantrums and behave like wee shits Without it having to be autism related ffs. It’s almost so that if she does get a diagnosis she can be like ‘as I’ve mentioned before she has been having meltdowns etc’. Also I assume that even if a child has autism they can still have tantrums like a neurotypical child because,well,they are a child lol.