Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Also don’t you think she is desperate to tell her family saga that’s going on 😳 pisses me off when she says about something then says oh but I won’t share any of it that’s going on behind the scenes.
well fucking don’t even bring it up then, so attention seeking
Wish she’d just spill the tea, might make her a bit more interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Everyone else moved on from the cruise a few months ago. How long are they supposed to be in Orlando for, she said she’s doing two vlogs a day there. First time would she not experience it and do highlights.
She will be making a years content out of Orlando 🙈 cant believe how many vlogs she has got out of the cruise ,what's the point it's hardly like she is making much money from them if anything it will make people switch off the desperation hangs out of her.

lc04050607

Christ this woman doesn’t half mosn. Between Florida and COVID her kids have spent next to no time in school this term and yet her latest grid post is bleating on about how it’s “finally” the school holidays? As if she’s just so so desperate for a break from her busy busy schedule. It must be nice living in dreamland

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
She really should have hired a villa for the six of them. Can't imagine being stuck in the one room on sleeper beds for two weeks, yes it a family suite, but the beds are 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double-Size Table Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa , so they all have to share beds

SarahN

VIP Member
I do agree but I think her daily life is quite repetitive. I don't think she goes on many spontaneous days out or let's the kids get too messy as it would disrupt her routine and risks meltdowns from the kids. Playing in the house and garden, going to the same shops and meticulously planned days out/holidays are her comfort zone and where she can keep control. All just my speculation of course.
Then I have no idea why she thought being a Youtuber would be a good idea: you need content for that, lol :)

Some people like the repetitive food hauls though
OK, but it's not like she buys different things each week; I love food hauls but not if they are the same thing week in week out !

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Found it weird she said will is getting the joint Disney castle with the two girls! Let him have his own identity I’m sure he will play with it- but Jesus!!!! Like someone said above rhe has bought all the gifts she would want as a child

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Was there any real need for that post about the appointment. She thinks she can milk this for content and it’s pathetic and a kick in the teeth to others in much more dire situations (I know everyone’s problems are relative etc but she seems to be creating issues where there aren’t any).

I can just imagine the smugness if Zara does get a diagnosis-I have to say ‘getting one over’on the health care professionals in this situation would not make me happy,I would much rather no diagnosis. But princess Rhi has decided that she is a medical expert and knows better than the consultants,I can’t imagine her stopping until she gets what she wants.

RobotLady

VIP Member
Putting the presents in the boxes absolutely winds me up farm more than it actually should. I think it’s awful, it’s Christmas Day, part of the joy is having the toys around you while you unwrap more. It sad
And she’s got the audacity to bash the system because they won’t assess Z. Take a look on YouTube, they act the way the do because she’s raised them as robots. As soon as they step a foot out of line she screams Autism.

On a scale of 0-10 how jeal-love are you of Rhi's torturous, relentlessly filmed, fake joyous trip to Disney World? She is trying to make a new phrase happen on Insta. It is puke worthy.

• Haha

RobotLady

VIP Member
Christmas Day!! CHRISTMAS DAY!
Her children are opening their Christmas presents.
Only allowed downstairs after they’ve filmed the vlog intro.

And then at 1:25 into the video she screeches at W.
A 9 year old boy has rushed to open his Christmas presents and has his back to the camera.
“Will!”
“Oh yeah, I forgot” he says.

She definitely coached the children to make sure they are facing the camera whilst opening the presents.

This was the first time my children had watched one of Rhi’s vlogs and on more than one occasion my eldest two gave each other a glance or looked at me as if to say “what the hell?!”
Particularly the children unwrapping toys and then being expected to immediately put it away in a box before they can unwrap another.

• Wow
  • Sad

bluesloth

Do other people dress in themed outfits at Disney like she does? I’m looking in the background but everyone is just wearing normal summer clothes

• Haha

lc04050607

So I know we're (thankfully) past the trouble with getting supermarket slots but it still really bothers me that she took up slots all the way through lockdown, when the people who were most vulnerable and in need couldn't get them. There are two parents in the house. None of them are clinically vulnerable in terms of COVID (we definitely would have been told if they were) and she's clearly very happy to piss about in any other shop that isn't Tesco. I know it's petty, but it really grates on me.

• Heart

Noseybatch

VIP Member
She isn't relatable at all. She splashes the cash on ridiculous Disney and Joule's items , spends a huge amount on her grocery shopping for jars and packets. No cooking from scratch.

There is nothing transferable that I can learn or take into my life, her channel is just a bragging station.

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
She is after free stuff from Disney, especially with the holiday coming up. The fact she is staying on property drives the cost up, plus with children with autism she would have been far better staying off property in a villa so they can get down time. Her trip will not be what she is thinking it is going to be!
We are offto Florida next year and the parks are full on, we never spend all day at the parks.
Can't wait to see the 9 hour flight with her kids and they will have to wear masks for the flight as they are over 2.

I seriously wouldn't be planning a first Orlando trip at the minute, for seasoned visitor it's a bit different as they may not bother with the parks as much. We were meant to go in 2020 and it's been put on the back burner for the foreseeable. It's so much money to not get the full experience. No proper character meets, loads of shows not on, no cultural representatives in Epcot, genie system is still brand new so the kinks will need to be ironed out etc. I agree Paris would have been a better choice at the minute. Ok that's not back to normal either but it's a lot cheaper!

lc04050607

I’ve finally sat down and watched the autism video and to be honest, I’m horrified. I’ve mentioned here before that she has a habit of placing herself front and centre in the experiences of her disabled children and I stand by that wholeheartedly. Lots of “here’s how this is affecting ME, I’M fighting so hard”. Very little mention of how not being assessed right this instant is impacting Zara. It paints a very bleak picture.

owls1867

I know she says Dylan goes along with everything for the little ones, but does he or does she push it? I know when I was 17, if I’d been made to sit around the table with my little siblings, eating mickey waffles and drinking out of a plastic beaker I wouldn’t have been best pleased.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Absolutely agree, Sunday's video on her Disney channel was a nearly 40 minute compilation of the character meet and greets from the cruise, that she'd already fully shown in her seemingly endless vlogs! Such a shame that all her content seems to be reused, even her main channel content seems to be hauls or come shop with me's every single week at the same shops.
We’ve got this frozen Disney event to come yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m sorry but what the fuck does Rhi look like 😂😂😂 she sticks out so badly with the other influencers!! I’m absolutely cringing for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I suppose there’s a difference between having a YouTube channel where you have some form of control over the content going on it vs just trying to relax and eat your breakfast without your mum shoving a camera in your face.

I like Dylan,he seems like he’s got his head screwed on.