Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only on people who actually go swimming! 😅

ETA is it 120 for the top and 120 for the bottom????
Omg you are right 240 for the whole thing. Jesus christ she's not well. Can you imagine the amount you would get in Penneys for that. Shocking altogether🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg you are right 240 for the whole thing. Jesus christ she's not well. Can you imagine the amount you would get in Penneys for that. Shocking altogether🙈
Erica is a grade A snob, who aspires to be her Mother.
Everything about her is so curated.
I'm not a fan of either of the Foxes but I do get abit more warmth off Kaelin, I see think she holds back with her Insta page so as not to take away from the Queen Bee but I think Kaelin would do better with her career if she did.

Reactions: 16
There's just no substance to her. She has no passion, no drive, no life to her.

She swans around delira with her NY life but she could actually be living anywhere & holidaying anywhere. I know we are all different but I just can't understand how she fills her days & feels fulfilled.

Reactions: 4
That bikini is awful with the jewels hanging off it! Erika just because something is expensive it doesn’t mean it looks good!!!!

Reactions: 8
That bikini is awful with the jewels hanging off it! Erika just because something is expensive it doesn’t mean it looks good!!!!
Don't tell her that.... Her whole life will have been a big lie then! 🙈

• Haha
Such a difference between Retros holiday and Laura Dorgans. Rollercoasters VS Rosé 😂

Reactions: 6
Laura Dorgan is so chilled and the kind of person people should be looking up to not Erica!

I’m surprised they are even friends!

Reactions: 7
That Florida hotel is like $800 a night. HOW is she funding this?! 163k followers is not bringing in that many big bucks!! What does Tommy do?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Especially when she's done duck all work recently and is getting shite engagement

That Florida hotel is like $800 a night. HOW is she funding this?! 163k followers is not bringing in that many big bucks!! What does Tommy do?
Must have been comp-ed or credit card points. Maybe a time share marketing trip 🙊 freebie?!
Look around at the ppl at the hotel. They are all older people with families and you can tell… actual money. Erika is such a wannabe. I’d dread to see her bank balance. She can’t hold onto a dime.
I often wonder does she rent those outfits for vacation… ‘rent the runway’ is $70 per month.
They can’t have a dime between them. All show.

Reactions: 9
Shes lived in the states for HOW LONG (????) and is just now copping on heinz ketchup (and a hell of a lot of other foods) here has a ton of additives not in the ketchup and foods in ireland due to the stricter regulations the EU has? Jesus christ, what a feckin dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her finger must have healed. doesn't seem to be affecting her swipe ups for her latest discount code. No sign of a bandage.

• Haha
Spot Light ✅
Sweet King ✅
Wild Refill ✅
Any other pathetic brands she's going to cling to to try stay employed?
Turns out Retro Flame is actually a basic witch 😅😅

Reactions: 10
Bet Erikuha was raging Marc Jacobs had a Black Tote for her!. The beige would’ve been way more her 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.