Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for bringing up old content but did Kaelin ever do the video she promised at Xmas on how to get your dog VIP treatment by Aerlingus?🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And a sneaky bit of boob when she swings round. More than poor Tommy has seen in a while I'd say

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The colour of her hair in ad for the hair mask v the colour of her hair in the white dress is extremely different!!!

Reactions: 2
Just sayimg it here because she has no page but Laura Dorgan partying in Miami and she's made no acknowledgement of the awful situation with the apartment collapse, I found it a wee bit distasteful, maybe I'm being overly sensitive.

Reactions: 4
Just sayimg it here because she has no page but Laura Dorgan partying in Miami and she's made no acknowledgement of the awful situation with the apartment collapse, I found it a wee bit distasteful, maybe I'm being overly sensitive.
Same I would have thought it would have been acknowledged at least, she is celebrating her Anniversary but still I do agree with u, jus a mention out of respect - surprised at her, we will need to get a thread for her at this rate!

What I can’t understand is that tommy seems like a decent bloke so what is he doing with her?????!

Reactions: 5
Not surprised at all, she treated the BLM protests in New York as an inconvenience. Posting stories of shops boarded up with a sad face. If it doesn't happen in their bubble, it doesn't matter.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.