Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed when I heard her spiel, I’ve been taking them 6 weeks not sure if you believe other influencers when they said that, you couldnt believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Her page and content is dire, wake up and smell the Dunkin sly fox your Influencer days are over 🙌🏻

Reactions: 6
I laughed when I heard her spiel, I’ve been taking them 6 weeks not sure if you believe other influencers when they said that, you couldnt believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Her page and content is dire, wake up and smell the Dunkin sly fox your Influencer days are over 🙌🏻
She really needs to get a new agency or something as she is jus so dull and un relatable

Reactions: 1
I had a choice today. Watch paint dry or watch red fox. Watching the paint i got to see the colour develop and change as the light changed throughout the day! Which is more than can be said for red fox content. 😴😴😴

Her YouTube videos were great for getting you to.sleep. the dull monotone voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still can’t understand how she’s paying for all the designer gear, fancy apartment/dentist office, holidays and Kaelin on the payroll. She barely even posts anymore. What do the pair of them do all day apart from exercise and drink dunkin donut coffees?! Spotlight and sweet king surely aren’t that lucrative.
I’ve been thinking for awhile that something is weird about it. I follow some people who have a lot less followers, sat around 40/50K and they post content much more frequently, and work with seemingly bigger brands.
She does have the jewellery collaboration so potentially that is a passive income 🤷🏻‍♀️ The only alternative I can think off is that she does other work on the side.
I know it’s none of our business how she funds her lifestyle, but I used to live in New York and her whole shtick about “hustling” always made me feel like I should be doing more, and almost guilty when I would take time to rest

Reactions: 3
I’ve been thinking for awhile that something is weird about it. I follow some people who have a lot less followers, sat around 40/50K and they post content much more frequently, and work with seemingly bigger brands.
She does have the jewellery collaboration so potentially that is a passive income 🤷🏻‍♀️ The only alternative I can think off is that she does other work on the side.
I know it’s none of our business how she funds her lifestyle, but I used to live in New York and her whole shtick about “hustling” always made me feel like I should be doing more, and almost guilty when I would take time to rest
Maybe she just charges a lot for collabs? The amount influencers earn is insane, I think I'd get sick if I knew all the details

Reactions: 2
Kaelin is more a less off grid these days. Is she working in a real job now?
I doubt she’s allowed post anything without her ‘girl boss’ sister giving it the ok. Honestly these girls are unemployable by anyone other than family! They wouldn’t last a day in the real world. (If that makes sense!)

Reactions: 7
Kaelin is more a less off grid these days. Is she working in a real job now?
yeah I’m so confused by Erika and kaelin with the lack of posting! Like for a while it really felt like kaelin was trying to break out of the shadows with her YouTube, constant posting and swipe ups and now it’s radio silence

Reactions: 3
Why would she be partnering with a supermarket in Ireland when she lives and breathes all that is NEW YARK!? Another waste of money on the businesses part

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't her whole argument about not showing AD, SP, etc, on her posts & stories, that her target audience was the USA, not Ireland?! Guess that one backfired....
😂😂

“I’m just not here for summer fashion it just doesn’t do it for me” quote Redfox. So what the heck are those “dinim” shorts you are wearing and all those bikinis and swimsuits and short dresses?

Another pair of “invistment” runners to add to the shoe shelf wall 😂😂😂

New York just had a massive rain storm with floods and parts of houses and subways submerged in water and Erika doesn't even reference it except to say something along the lines of.... 'much less humid today!'

She really does live in her own little bubble doesn't she?

Reactions: 18
I wonder how do her childhood teammates feel about their photo being plastered all over her Instagram for an ad? Did she even ask their consent? I would be fuming if that was me!

I wonder how do her childhood teammates feel about their photo being plastered all over her Instagram for an ad? Did she even ask their consent? I would be fuming if that was me!
Aagh now this consent word gets thrown around too often and loses its importance.
Don't really get the 2 selfies she has in that post!? Does she not own a Kerry jersey

Reactions: 4
New York just had a massive rain storm with floods and parts of houses and subways submerged in water and Erika doesn't even reference it except to say something along the lines of.... 'much less humid today!'

She really does live in her own little bubble doesn't she?
She refuses to publicly have an opinion or speak on anything that doesn’t impact her directly, the list is endless election, COVID, floods, high crime rate in NYC (which many others have spoken about due to how horrific some of the incidents have been) I think sly fox just doesn’t want to be canceled and likes to keep it bland and boring just like her personality! Like the subway was submerged and she’s happy it’s not humid! Her to sweet to be wholesome Irish girl in America is long gone. Absolute fool with zero backbone except for when she is slipping in the country and ripping off a Irish venture to the tune of €20 k!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice how her "photodump" of first time in NC was like she could have been anywhere- we didnt even need to know where she was as the photos are all of her and her siamese twin along with a load of girls all wearing white (what age ru).
Also someone mentioned the shoe wall- I dont understand why u would want to prep your room like a store front and can you imagine the smell from the shoes.🤔

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice how her "photodump" of first time in NC was like she could have been anywhere- we didnt even need to know where she was as the photos are all of her and her siamese twin along with a load of girls all wearing white (what age ru).
Also someone mentioned the shoe wall- I dont understand why u would want to prep your room like a store front and can you imagine the smell from the shoes.🤔
Also theyd just all keep geting dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.