Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get these brands like Charlotte Tilbury to work with her ?
I love CT, have a lot of her products and am quite surprised that retro working with then. She wouldnt fit their usual profile for advertising makeup or their looks as retros makeup is the exact same regardless of what brand she uses or occasion. She isnt bringing anything new to their table. And i love the way she snuck in by the ways no filter on finished look. There was absolutely a filter or face tune for the finished look. Her skin is not that immaculate, noones is with full face of makeup. I know CT is relatively new to the US market but in ireland and UK a long time but not sure retro will drive any significant revenue for them. She will enjoy the free products til the next brand comes along. Never heard her mention them before.

Reactions: 5
Yes was thinking this too, poor girl hasn’t seen her family in well over a year and those foxes and Lorna and char Casey all went home
Think Char Casey has an American Passport so is able to travel directly to US. She shouldn't have travelled at all when it was advised not to.

Sorry she had a full tan?! Is she for real I would not describe her skin tone as having a tan she literally looks the same all the time theres no tan going on at all!

Sorry she had a full tan?! Is she for real I would not describe her skin tone as having a tan she literally looks the same all the time theres no tan going on at all!
She's always plastered in fake tan: I'd imagine her natural skintone is blue-white, but she might be one of those redheads that actually takes a colour.
Who knows - we've never seen her without a full coat of BPerfect

Reactions: 3
Within 2 days of each other...
She has botoxed (or dysport) her lower face to get rid of her marionette lines and it also can be used to make your lip lift like hers is.
She naturally would have tons of lines in her cheeks when smiling. her skin is puckering at the nose because her muscles are frozen to reduce the lines.

L
She has botoxed (or dysport) her lower face to get rid of her marionette lines and it also can be used to make your lip lift like hers is.
She naturally would have tons of lines in her cheeks when smiling. her skin is puckering at the nose because her muscles are frozen to reduce the lines.
Looks like she got a lip flip

She's always plastered in fake tan: I'd imagine her natural skintone is blue-white, but she might be one of those redheads that actually takes a colour.
Who knows - we've never seen her without a full coat of BPerfect
Her colouring would suggest she can't tan but who knows, as you say. She had quite a bare face the other day for doing the CT make up and I was surprised by the amount of pigmentation she has on her face, especially with how much she promotes that SPF brand.

Reactions: 2
Not a retro fan at all but she reminds me a bit of my friends and i with makeup, I've stuck to the same colour pallet,lip color and bronzer since I was about 16. I've changed brands over the years where my pocket has allowed me but it's generally always the same colouring/style of makeup.

Very surprised with the CT collab. Because she comes across as a creature of habit - likes a brand and sticks with it and never indicates that she's trying anything new. The Anna Edit a UK blogger, put out a suggestions box few weeks ago asking people to suggest makeup brands for her to try, she tried them and made a YouTube video. For Erika she'll like CT for 2 weeks and it's "soooooo noice" promotion is over and she'll go back to her usual stuff!

Because she comes across as a creature of habit - likes a brand and sticks with it and never indicates that she's trying anything new.
She uses the same stuff all the time, unless she's getting paid to promote something else! Hair care, make up, skin care, she changes as often as her knickers for the gram and for money, and then goes back to her old reliables when the camera is off! So disingenuous!!

Reactions: 1
Is she just not going to post anymore videos? She said the pt 3 home tour would come yet 4 weeks later….

Reactions: 1
It's amusing to see her try so hard on TikTok and get practically zero engagement. I feel like a lot of creators who had a bit of popularity on YT and Instagram really struggle to translate that success to TikTok.

Reactions: 2
It's amusing to see her try so hard on TikTok and get practically zero engagement. I feel like a lot of creators who had a bit of popularity on YT and Instagram really struggle to translate that success to TikTok.
I dont have tik tok but many people repost on insta. I feel like to be successful on tik tok, you have to be like ultra creative and honestly kinda seems like a lot of work. The likes or retro, louise , etc just dont have it. They are so vanilla.

Reactions: 4
It looks like she’s babysitting some of the people in that group are they really young looking or she she older looking?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only Irish may apply to be in Erika's friend group. And her and the sister stuck to eachother at the table, like are they physically attached to one another or what???

Reactions: 6
I still can’t understand how she’s paying for all the designer gear, fancy apartment/dentist office, holidays and Kaelin on the payroll. She barely even posts anymore. What do the pair of them do all day apart from exercise and drink dunkin donut coffees?! Spotlight and sweet king surely aren’t that lucrative.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.