Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinksy33

Poor David organising his own birthday celebrations, he should move his birthday to October as it is retro’s birthday month

• Haha
Reactions: 12

uncleted

VIP Member
It’s actually disgusting, No regard for anyone, 9/11 is such a significant date for the people of America especially New Yorkers but sly fox only thinks about herself and portraying “her best life’ you would think her living there so long she would appreciate the magnitude but no not “Retro Flame” It’s her birthday and she will have her party to hell with anything else
Entitled, spoilt CREATURE!
Agree I thought she didn’t like “mixing occasions”, she still lives in her Irish bubble im a dual citizen and woke up with a pit in my stomach today. Not one American on my feed is posting anything but memorial posts. It’s the 20 year anniversary, suits her well to post how much she loves New York until the day when it genuinely matters. She’s reached an all new low in my book, very clear now why she can’t make any American friends

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Showing her presents and cards, she’s not 6! Good lord Joe professional photos, yet again she’s pulling away from Tammy in the photos!

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
After and hard days work at the new 9-5 marketing agency, it’s time to Netflix and c....ut the blood supply off in your arse sitting on that couch.

• Haha

Lmg1111

VIP Member
If you have the money I'll stay!! As we were leaving David was trying to change rooms as he wanted a walk in shower. They are in Sandals Barbados, walking around with coffee while everyone else is on the free drink!
This is sooow gossip girl vibes Im loving it!🤣🤣

• Haha

AKW

"the bag alone is one of my favourite parts of the whole thing" 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm sure they'll be delighted with that Collab for skincare products!! All of the scientific work they've done in creating the creams but no, it's the retro plastic bag that's the best part of it. I can't cope 🤣

• Haha

Laurenpattison

Shes lived in the states for HOW LONG (????) and is just now copping on heinz ketchup (and a hell of a lot of other foods) here has a ton of additives not in the ketchup and foods in ireland due to the stricter regulations the EU has? Jesus christ, what a feckin dose.

• Haha

starry2020

Is the moms trip sponsored by AL? The last story is tagged #aerlinguspartner
Also the excited for everyone to be reunited- she has spent more time with her mom more this last 18 months than most of us have living in the same country

shins

Really was a tale of two cities watching her stories. Not expecting her to be out clearing the NYC drains herself but, but read the room💀

21tales

She should paint everything vanilla to match her contint
Laura Dorgan’s new outside area to her apartment looks amazing! Just shows what better space you can get in NY if you’re willing to try new areas etc. She has much better taste than Retro (and seems far better fun) strange that they are friends

• Heart

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Her insensitivity is not only shocking but disgusting, As long as she gets on her holidays to CA don’t worry about the remnants of hurricane Ida, the tornados or damage that has already be done to the East coast. After all it is her birthday month 🤮Is it any wonder she has zero engagement, the results of her self centered entitlement, she really needs to grow the f**k up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I would love if Kaelin got engaged first and came out of her shadow, it’s just so odd the carry on. All hail queen bee Erka
I would too, Kaelin is living in her shadow and it's really bizarre. She's a good looking girl, fabulous figure, dresses a bit edgier than retro, she's good at makeup, seems to have a way better personality, I'd say if she tried she could do way better than retro, she has a bit more of a spark in her. There's absolutely no fun in Erika's, everything is so predictable and boring and beige. It's actually a mystery to me as to how she's popular. She dresses and acts like a 50year old. I dont see her becoming engaged to tammy anytime soon, if ever, just a feeling I get, it's like neither are ready to commit which is odd after such a long time together

Pinksy33

How nice would Christmas be in New York for a change? I’m sure the parents could come over for a few days. I know Central Park is no Rossbeigh though 😂

• Haha