Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
New York just had a massive rain storm with floods and parts of houses and subways submerged in water and Erika doesn't even reference it except to say something along the lines of.... 'much less humid today!'

She really does live in her own little bubble doesn't she?
She refuses to publicly have an opinion or speak on anything that doesn’t impact her directly, the list is endless election, COVID, floods, high crime rate in NYC (which many others have spoken about due to how horrific some of the incidents have been) I think sly fox just doesn’t want to be canceled and likes to keep it bland and boring just like her personality! Like the subway was submerged and she’s happy it’s not humid! Her to sweet to be wholesome Irish girl in America is long gone. Absolute fool with zero backbone except for when she is slipping in the country and ripping off a Irish venture to the tune of €20 k!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

not_influenced

VIP Member
Address it?!!?? From what i remember she hide away from it, told people to contact their airline about travel support dogs and embassy for covid related travel questions. It's the equilivant of asking a nurse a question and them not answering it and directing you to have website??

It has never ever been discussed Kaelin having anxiety with travel bla bla bla(not that it needs to be) they've vlogged and spoken on flights- going to and from the airport. Kaelin looks fine. Now all of a sudden out of no where Kaelin needs a support dog?? Then David travels home with said support dog while 2 fixes travel via mexico??

The mexico thing also from memory- not addressed. Another classic contact your solicitor or embassy.

dotiedot

Chatty Member
"And this might look at first glance quite *similar* to the one in the old apartment? But it's actually a completely different shade of white? And it looks so, so expinsive. So so nice."
In the old apartment they had shade "brilliant white" . This one will be shade "very expinsive so so nice white", a handmixed shade made spishily for and named after Urka! #Ad #Gifted #NotReallyThough #DaddyPaid

• Haha

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
At Kohl’s no less. Are times that hard? I would never ever have put her inside that store for anything.
Instagrammers rely on life events to keep their content fresh and to increase followers/engagement. When I look at her content over the past while, she has not had anything. Sure, she had the trip to Ireland and all the drama around that but, because she chose to be so defensive and shady, she lost the ability to show much of that experience. There is nothing unique about her and on top of that, she has simply run out of whatever it was that sponsors liked about her. Trading on the “Irish” and the long red hair has become stale. There are only so many street shots of the same ootd she can post. Even then, she does not have anything of value to add- there is absolutely nothing to suggest that she has any real sense of style. She doesn’t put items together well or differently. Everything is bland and homogenized. She is so predictable and boring- the new apartment and relying on it for content has maybe backfired on her. Furniture is taking longer to be delivered and nothing happens as quickly as an “influencer” would need for new content. Getting engaged, marrying, having a baby, moving are all events they rely on for content but she is so bland now that even those predictable milestones will save her career.

Would she ever quit with the birthday pictures and sharing messages from strangers telling her her party was goalzzzz. How is she not mortified, its so uncool making such a fuss out of your own birthday over the age of 10 ffs . Eh do you want a pat on the back erika for paying for your own lavish party? It's now 4 days later and she has posted nothing else. A post of 10 pictures of her dress. A post of just her and tammy. It's just ridiculous now, move on retro. Kaelins doesn't carry on like this and she's much younger than her.

terter27

This retro thread is constantly getting derailed by lady of a bear and aoife Walsh questions and chat
Well yeah, because they both have strong similarities in background and lifestyle to retro, so they tend to get compared for that reason. Aoife Walsh was living the exact lifestyle retro aspires to so it's pretty relevant because retro could easily end up in the same boat. Life of a lady bear and Retro have clearly fallen out and people are curious about it, plus there were a lot of similarities in her and retros travel home at christmas with dogs in tow. The thread isn't going to be perfectly curated I'm afraid. Plus retro doesn't exactly give us a lot to talk about with the same content on repeat for days or weeks.

Was Aoifes fella Irish or American?
Irish, he's a solicitor. He's not on any social media and keeps a low profile online.

New-Yark

She’s obviously has a deadline with her new 9-5 job that meant Best Buy bet her to the reveal

• Haha

irishgirlo

There's a narrow window in a calendar year that she would deem appropriate for a proposal; as she said herself, she doesn't like clashing dates. So September is out because of her birthday month, Christmas would be a no-no, New Years absolutely not, Valentine's Day nah (I would also find that cringe tbf), so we're probably looking at May - August of next year for the ring drop from Tammy. All inclusive trip to Cabo or some other "so so nice" resort, or maybe a European trip to the likes of Italy, etc for maximum insta photo possibilities.
She's such a fecking bore 🙄

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Ah that sounds like great craic!
Why don't they show the actual fun bit of it then?
Eejits!

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Oh dear. It’s so hideous. $3k for a sofa that big is really cheap in the US. I can’t imagine what will happen to the fabric when anything spills!?!
The lack of armrests make it look so uncomfortable. It just looks like it belongs in a night club. Wow. Her taste is shocking. It looks very shallow too…. Not very deep.
I’d be raging if I was living in an empty apartment for over 3mths. I had to live without a sofa for 2 weeks and it was torture. My goodness she has notions. How does Tommy put up with her 🤭
That's it, it has whopper nightclub vibes off it......💀💀

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Oh will Tammy be told to propose on the beach, candles, written in the sand, music playing and someone just waking by with a camera!!

• Haha

starryeyed10

VIP Member
She is such a dose. She was home for months last time!! I haven't been home in 2 years like most other people living abroad during covid. She should just move back to Kerry at this rate.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Ooh she won't be happy to be tagged in this! Shop giving the game away before she can do a grand reveal! 😂
That couch is rotten and looks so uncomfortable, but of course Retro will be on to say how it's " so so nice and soooo comfortable and how she's so happy with it".

• Haha

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Knew as soon as she said a special visitor it would be the Mother!
I know it's great to have a special relationship with your Mother/Sister but this lot, I don't know, it's verging on weird!! They may aswell just get one big gaff and all move in together and be done with it!!
Honestly girls who consider their mother their best friend are usually weirdos. I've come across a few in my time and they make for terrible friends.

• Haha

Emilyinparis20

Jeeesus she can't cope with any kind of criticism: anyone that isn't kissing her arse gets her on the defensive immediately!
I mean that person is completely right: there's nothing wrong with a room that's all white/neutral but you need a bit of art, a bit of texture, a bit of interest!
She's sitting in an empty room for fuck sake and complaining that someone doesn't appreciate her "personal style" 🙄
The cubicle I received my vaccine in had a more interesting vibe than that!
awh stop, she’s notorious for deleting comments that are Not 100% praising her! And sure didn’t she delete a whole YouTube video on her interiors cause she got some negative comments? Shes actually pathetic, like can’t take an ounce of feedback and debating