Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Why would she be partnering with a supermarket in Ireland when she lives and breathes all that is NEW YARK!? Another waste of money on the businesses part

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it both hilarious and bizarre how kaelin can't post HER holiday pictures when she wants to. She's posting the california pictures only now, that was 2 weeks ago, has to be well after retro has dragged the arse out of her pictures. So I'm guessing kaelin will be posting retro 30th pictures in about 2 weeks time. Its gas because kaelin always says I'm only getting to post now as I was barely on my phone, ehh kaelin you are never off your phone, yet you have about 50 photos of that sushi restaurant in malibu alone. if you ever see her in the background of retros stories she's constantly on her phone, erika has a friends 30th post up now and kaelins phone is right on her lap in them.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
we’ve missed a trick! Should have set up a go fund me for our fellow tattler that let the cat out of the bag. We really should have supported her and extended her holiday. 😉

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Who are the people buying all the sets ‘I feel you made this for me’ it’s so so weird! Unless it’s all her mam

• Haha
  • Sick

not_influenced

VIP Member
Fox by name, Fox by nature - sneaky as Fuck. Then will have the audacity to come on telling her audience to trust her when she's speaking or when it comes to products!!! She spends her life lying why would anyone on earth trust her!!

• Heart

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Now that I think about it maybe her parents hid loads of money from the banks and then bought an apartment in cash in NYC... I don't even think that's too much of a leap given how shady they all are 😅.

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
Think aul Red Fox has come to her expiry! My dogs morning routine has more going on than her. The Grid, the lack of stories, The only one more boring than her is Kaelin! And that's prob cause she's tied up in a shoe closet somewhere being told she can't post until retro!

• Haha

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Someone’s on the defence already about her interior design. I’m imagining full on mega bore interiors are impending soon.
Very preachy comment with a “polite warning” not to criticize her and her taste. she seems to think that she is immune to criticism- Urka, you have a public page which you use to post sponsored content in order to make $. You do not get to control how others react to the content. You can’t have it every way. Loosen up a bit!

DaisyDee

The trip to Ireland for Christmas, wash, rinse ,repeat.
Every year it's the same boring routine, why not just once stay in NY for Christmas.
Christ but she's boring!!
And she is absolutely dragging the bollox out of decorating this bloody apartment😴😴😴😴
The lease will be almost up by the time we get a tour and another white couch on the market place 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
This has been the biggest build up to an apartment reveal ever! And it'll just be white and beige everywhere anyway, prob almost replicate all the furniture she had in the old place! Bore off Urka
"And this might look at first glance quite *similar* to the one in the old apartment? But it's actually a completely different shade of white? And it looks so, so expinsive. So so nice."

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
The trip to Ireland for Christmas, wash, rinse ,repeat.
Every year it's the same boring routine, why not just once stay in NY for Christmas.
Christ but she's boring!!
And she is absolutely dragging the bollox out of decorating this bloody apartment😴😴😴😴
But they get Indian at home thats so so nice and have supervalu coleslaw buffets. New Yark could never compare

• Haha
Reactions: 11

dee_mc

VIP Member
Erika is happy to take a freebie/discounted couch but I don't think she wants to be associated with the name 'Best Buy Furniture' 😆. Doesn't mention them in her post, only tags them in the stories. And has untagged herself from the earlier photo, so they've uploaded another photo and tagged her again! :ROFLMAO: 😆
Good enough for her!
She's some gowl.

What i find so odd is imagine going along with it. Like i can imagine Erika saying do it or you can't post that photo ahead of me or have an opinion on anything before i post about it. But for Kaelin to go along with it blows my mind. It just makes no sense. Constantly living in her sisters shadow and basically having her life dictated too!
But the actual notions of erika going on with this almost oath of secrecy, she who must be obeyed with kaelin, get over yourself retro, there's nothing special or interesting about you. Her taste in clothes, her style, her make up is just boring, beige and middle aged and extremely forgettable. Designer bags, shoes and belts, like snore!! The only reason I ever watched was because I enjoyed the new York back drop but now even that's boring, same old. Central Park on repeat, iced coffee, trader Joe's. Her annual Xmas vlog is snore even in NY before she leaves for kerry. Now birthday month is almost over she will be showing Halloween decorations on houses in the UES and even with the same dull caption... "they go all out for Halloween here". She has nothing left to give, it's stale. The jig is up retro.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Sofa is vile, is uneven and doesn’t seem to meet properly in places and I can see that from a pic, it also really looks like it belongs in a club many years ago! She is yet to cop that A trend even more wasteful than fast fashion is fast interiors but she doesn’t care as like as she can DRRRRAAAAAGGG out her “interior” decorating via YouTube clickbait! Absolute Gowl

• Haha

irishgirlo

So awkward the way that Tommy left go of her and put his arm around her waist. Just didn't look natural.........
He put his hand on her boob first if you rewatch, and then quickly readjusted 😂
Poor Tammy is trying his best

• Haha
Brace yourselves, birthday month is coming up. She has such a nice trip planned for it. So so nice. I find it weird and pathetic how she drags an ordinary birthday of hers over a couple of weekends. Get over yourself.

• Haha